1st: One Pepperoni. One Kiss.

So this is my third book in my NALU fanfics and it's quite, complicated. So beware of grammatical errors, the plot can get a little crazy like there's a lot of plots included or something. BEWARE!

but thanks for all the votes and comments, i appreciate it.

---

1st: One Pepperoni. One Kiss.

I dive after the ball, making sure it won't hit the ground. I jump down, my knee sliding on the floor and just in time to hit the ball back up in the air. I quickly stood up, wiping my sweat off and put both hands out together, ready to hit. The ball flies over the net, a brunette hits it back. Fail, she hits it with her fingers, causing her to flail her hand around, complaining "OMG! I think I broke a nail!!!" 

I rolled my eyes and saw the ball hit the ground. Coach blows the whistle and the games a tie. I groaned. I hate ties, we'll end up having another game tomorrow and right now, I'm not up for it. My legs are sore, as if it were ready to come off anytime. I shook my head lightly and sauntered over to get my towel. I made a grab for it and wiped my face, continuing down to my neck and back. I placed it over my shoulders and chugged down gulps of water. 

"Hey Luce?" Levy piped in.

"Hm?"

"Do you know who won today? As in, in the basketball game?" she asked again.

"Uhmm... I think Nortweigh?I'm not sure, though. But I have a feeling it is" I gulped down more water. 

"I wanna know, come on! Let's ask Erza, maybe she has a clue!" she quickly packed her stuff and I did the same. Not that I was eager to know but I was eager to LEAVE. Trust me, you do not wanna be left with the other girls in the gymnasium. It describes one word and one word only, scary. They would be talking about boys, boys, boys. Disgusting. Uck. I don't hate boys but I only hate the topic they're talking about them. 

We quickly run out of the gym and passed by buzzing students on who won the basketball game. We stopped by our lockers to drop our things by and continued on our search for Erza.

"There! She's managing a group of idiots. Again." Levy groaned as she ran past students.

What does she mean by IDIOTS? Oh here goes, recently, a pack of IDIOTS dared us to play basketball with them. They asked us to play, boys VS girls. Erza, on the other hand, wasn't a slight worried. So when we played, she took over the game. She did, three-point shots, slam-dunks and a whole lot more. The boys fawned over her, asking to join their team. She keeps refusing, of course, her head is into volleyball. And ever since, they kept crowding over her, begging for her to join against the Eastwood team.

We push past the boys and reached Erza, who was casually sitting down, with her boyfriend, Jellal. 

"Erza!" Levy called.

Erza's head shot up and looked around, her head turned right and she stopped at us. A smile crawled onto her lips and stood from her seat and walked over to us.

"What's up?"

"Me and Levy are both gonna ask you if you know the results of the basketball game?" I explained.

She frowned deeply then sighed.

"It's very disappointing, Eastwood won by a point. Although with my own eyes, they disagree. They think Nortweigh deserved it. They still disapproved." she shook her head then smiled again.

"Come, let's drink the milkshakes I ordered." We followed her to the table and sat down. We slurped our drinks and the taste melted into our taste buds.