12th: New Guy

I was heading of my next class when I bumped into someone. I ended up falling on my butt and my things scattering all over the floor. Talk about cliché huh? I supported myself up and looked up to see a guy my age. He has dark brown hair and green-blue eyes. I guess you can say he's cute. 

"Watch where you're going, loser" he yelled and walked away, rudely. I rolled my eyes and stood up alone and gathered my things. I immediately stood up and ran to class.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!

I groaned when I heard the loud noise. I sat up from my chair, slid my things off the desk into my bag and walked out of the classroom. I continued my way to Natsu's bike and sat down on the seat, waiting for Natsu to finish his detention. Yeah, he got detention for 'accidentally' tripping someone that he hated which resulted to him falling into the trash bin. I was laughing hard, I gotta admit, it was pretty funny. Then the Principal came and scolded Natsu for what he did and gave him detention. Well, that was pretty much what happened. 

I scanned my surroundings which started to dim. The street lights were switched on and one was directly above me, I felt like I was a star of a sort. Yeah, I'm bored, you already get that. 

I was blowing some strands that were set loose up in the air and down again. This seemed to entertain me for a bit since I kept repeating it. I stopped as soon as I heard the rustling of leaves. I looked up to see none other than the boy I bumped into. I immediately scowled and crossed my arms.

"What do you want?" I rudely asked, like he did to me earlier.

"What are you doing here" he questioned, completely ignoring my question.

"I'm waiting for my boyfriend to bring me home, he's in detention, got a problem? Now, answer mine. What do you want?" I repeated.

"I want to bring you home" he simply replied.

I shook my head, "Can't, my boyfriend remember?" 

"Well your boyfriend can bring you home next time, think of this as an apology for a while ago's encounter." he stated.

"You can't make me, besides, Natsu won't be really happy that I'm riding with someone whom I don't even know" I shot back.

His eyes darkened at the mention of Natsu.

"Your Natsu's girlfriend?" Okay, I'm creeped out.

"Yeah, oh! There he is" I said, spotting Natsu coming out of the school. He smiled when he saw me but scowled when he saw the one in front of me. He rushed to me and wrapped an arm around my waist, securing me safely.

"Nathan, it's you again" Oh so he has a name, great. Note my sarcasm.

"Yeah, and I was having a lovely conversation with your girlfriend here until you came in, Natsu" he smirked. His smirk was very mischievous, as if he had something planned that wasn't going to end well.

Natsu's arms tightened which made me feel safer. I tugged at his arm and looked down at me, I looked at his bike and back at him. He nodded in response and looked at Nathan again,

"We're leaving"

"'Kay, but our talk isn't over. Bye" he said waving and disappeared into darkness.

"Okay" Natsu spoke, turning to me with as serious face. "What did he want?" 

"He wanted to bring me home"

"Why?"

"He bumped into me earlier in the hallway which resulted to me dropping all my belongings and he didn't even bother to apologize then said, watch where you're going, loser!" I explained, recalling the event earlier in the hallway.

He just sighed then led me to the bike in which we both hopped in. He started the engine and waited for me to settle in. I quickly slipped on the helmet and placed the visor down.

"Let's go" And we sped down the road, headed home. 

 = = = = = = = = = = 

Okay, 660 words? Not bad for a short chapter that I was aiming for. Anyways, thank you so much for the reads, votes and support. 

Another, sorry for the short chapter. I was rushing at this moment and I felt bad for leaving you guys hanging which I HATE. Alrighty, thanks!

Love ya, mwa!

-Faith <3