2nd: Not so, Indirect Kiss

DO NOT SKIP OR I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN!

This is the weirdest thing I've ever asked. EVER. Does anyone like 1D? I'm not a fan at all but I suddenly had an idea that popped into my brain. I am not really a fan of them. It's just that..  thought my idea was.. fine I guess.  Comment right here!

Thanks! BACK TO STORY! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Well you look great" Levy said, as she walked beside me.

We were on our way to school and I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night. I felt like I was on cloud 9! I never felt so happy, except the days when our team won the volleyball game. 

"Hellooo? Earth to Lucy" Levy snapped her fingers in front of me. 

"Huh? oh yeah.. I am happy"

"Care to tell?" 

"Nah"

She frowned. She shrugged it off and we both walked towards our lockers. I spun my lock to match the number passcode and opened my locker. I scanned the whole thing until my eyes fell to an envelope. It was in the shade of baby blue and had a tape that was carelessly stuck. I slowly took the envelope and flipped around, it had the initial 'N' written on it. Must be Natsu?

I excitedly ripped the tape off and pulled out the white piece of paper. I unfolded it slowly and there were words that was scribbled all over. It looked like it was written by a little boy in kindergarten.

Dear Lucy,

I had an amazing time with you yesterday and I would like to have some time with you again if we could. I know you hate me and all, but can we do it one more time? Tell me when you can.

-Natsu

I realized I had a wide grin on my face. 

"OMG! You went out with Natsu?!" Levy squealed.

Gawd, my ears. I quickly covered her mouth and slammed our lockers shut. I led her to the girl's bathroom and locked the door. I let Levy go and checked each cubicle. All empty.

"Why didn't you tell me!? No wonder you were so happy today. It was so unlike you. Wow, I knew this day would come"

"Whoa, whoa wait. I'm not dating Natsu, ew no. We just went out as friends. And he did steal all my Pepperonis but I was fine.." I trailed recovering each memory.

"OMG! I could tell you had a great time! You know what? I'm going to Natsu now for more information!" Before she could leave, I blocked her path.

"Don't embarrass me, Levy. You always do" I pleaded.

"What are you talking about?"

"The last time I told you who my crush was, you announced it by standing on top of a table yelling it directly into his ear-"

"I was excit-"

"Second," I interrupted. "I had another crush, Junior Year. You pulled him in front of the football field where the whole school was!"

"I know."

"No excuses, or else I will never ever let you copy my homework every again"

"What! You can't do that?!" Levy's eyes bulged. Yep, that's how dependent she was.

"Yes I can. Wanna bet? Fine, bye bye to good grades" I was about to leave when she stopped me.

"Fine I promise you! I will never ever ever tell! Please lemme copy your homework!!!"