EVENT (DON'T SKIP)

A//N: DON'T SKIP THIS OR YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS STORY EVER.

So... I was wondering maybe I could change it up a bit. Instead of me making the next chapter for the book, I decided maybe you guys should do it. So here's how it goes.

First, create a chapter that around 1500 words. It has to continue to the previous chapter, if you chapter isn't related at all then I'll just end up skipping your chapter and find another. 

Harsh, yeah I know. Just wanted to make it a bit more.. social. Like, I can reach out to you :)

Anywho, after writing the chapter, send it to my email,

sunsetsparks88(@)gmail.com (The open close parenthesis it just something to block the 'mention user' words. It kept insisting so I placed those parenthesis. All you have to do is remove them and you know the email clearly.)

Please refrain from using my other email,

dytianfaith(@)gmail.com 

If you send your entry to this email, then I won't be able to see it because the notifications from Wattpad, youtube, Instagram and etc., will continue to pile up and I won't be able to see it. However if you insist, I'll try to look for it but don't blame me if I can't find it.

 Name the subject of the email,

CHAPTER 15: (Your title) By: (your username) -ENTRY-

I'd suggest you put them in caps for me to see it better. 

It's either you type the chapter which I highly recommend or you simply attach a word file. 

May I remind you, if no one wishes to participate then the story won't go on. 

Another, if I receive good feedback from this then I might as well do the same thing to some of the chapters. 

Why am I doing this?

Well, you see, I'm not always on and present on wattpad. I didn't wanna keep all of you waiting all the time and I sometimes, I not entirely free. It's either I'm busy or I'm just suffering from writer's block. 

REMINDERS:

1.) If no one wishes to participate, the story will be discontinued.

2.) My email is sunsetsparks88(@)gmail.com (Just removed the open-close parenthesis)

3.) I repeat, do not use my other email, dytianfaith(@)gmail.com. Like I said, It has more than a thousand emails and I don't entirely check up on that so send it on the other email up there. 

4.) You subject for the email, CHAPTER 15: (Your title) By: (your username) -ENTRY-

5.) This will go on from May 11 - May 21. I'll be reviewing the entries on the last day, May 21 and I'l be announcing whose chapter was chosen two days after that. However, if I extend then I apologize in advance. 

6.) If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to comment down below. I don't wish to encounter much problems in this. 

7.) If you wish to exceed the word limit, (1500) I won't stop you. 

8.) Don't email me a chapter that has no relation to the previous one and too summarize on what happen before this chapter,

9.) Another, please don't put your chapter in the comment box for others might steal your idea. If you happen to see that the chapter chosen is similar to yours, then that is purely coincidental.

Nathan ended up kidnapping both, Natsu and Lucy and brought them into a room with secured locks. After a while of waiting, Nathan appears and grabs Lucy, placing a sharp knife on her throat. Natsu, who I might add has a horrible temper, threatens to kill Nathan if he wouldn't put the knife down. 

There ya go, so the main question is always, What happens next?

That's up to the chosen chapter. 

I guess so far that's it. If I have not clarified something, don't hesitate to ask through private chat or comments. 

Heads up guys, during the month of June, I won't be much of available. That's the month that I'll be starting school and the schedule will eventually change to Saturday, Sunday OR Friday.

Oh yeah, this is just for fun. I've always wanted to think of a stage name for fun and I was wondering if you guys would help me choose from this list. I know I'm asking a lot but you don't really need to choose. I just want your opinion, that's all. And if you'd like, you can combine any surname or first name together to create a good one :)

List: 

1.) Raven Hollis

2.) Avalon Summers

3.) Aubrey Sky

P.S. Just turned 13, as in officially! I turned last May 7, Saturday! Yippeee!!!! 

Okie, bye!!

Mwa!

-Faith <3

Whoops sorry guys, made a mistake. About the deadline, Imma shorten it so you guys wont have to wait too long. The deadline is on May 15.

Thanx..