NOTICE

Heya! How long has it been? Eh, pretty long. 

How are you guys?

So I just wanted to say, I'm writing a book about a girl (Emma Watson) and her life is pretty damn complicated. It's not cliché, trust me. The girl doesn't chase the guy, the guy doesn't chase the girl. Neither. 

So it happens to be that the guy (Chase Crawford) is kind of your typical handsome, perfect guy with good grades and stuff, yah. But it turns our there is more than meets the eye, I have published the prologue today just recently and I want you guys to check it out. Well, I'm not forcing ya too but I'd be glad if you'd tell me your feedbacks. 

Here's the synopsis:

Lies. Pain. Death.

My mind plagued with unanswered questions, a heart as dark as the shadows and eyes that show no mercy. I have been abandoned, tortured and unloved.

"With love, you can do the impossible" is what mother told me, the woman who abandoned me in the streets to starve, the woman whose hatred was worse than anyone's and the same woman who tortured me each day until my mind bled with pain.

I wished to see the happiness that painted the world, the sun that screamed with joy and the smiles of many. If only I were given that chance to start over, the chance to choose my path with my own choices but no, I was forever kept in the dark until someone shined a light.

Taken in and cared for, they treated me as their daughter, one that belongs. Fed me, trained me and until one day, raised me to the what they said I was made for, to kill those who deserve no mercy. I accepted, knowing what I've gone through, the horrible images that filled my mind, the words that pierced me each night and the faces of those who always cursed me until my heart was no more.

THEY will suffer. THEY will feel the pain. THEY will regret what they've done to me. This time, there's no turning back.

Yep, that's the synopsis and the genres are:

-ACTION

-ROMANCE

-TEEN FICTION

Those are the main three, and if you want some minor genres. We got high school in it lol and some other stuff yah, check it out.

Go to my profile, search Pierce Me.

Okie, thanks guys! Love ya! :*

-Faith <3