9th: Kidnapped

Lucy P.O.V.

What was your feeling when you had a crush on someone? You'd probably be feeling butterflies erupting when he'd talk to you, look at you or even smile at you. It was a happy feeling, like you're on cloud 9.

But the way I look at Natsu, I don't hate him or just like him. I love him. I don't know how I just realized my feelings for him but it's completely true. It's really weird considering the fact that I hated him and now, I love him. I guess you can say I'm really stupid for not realizing this.

He may be an arrogant jerk, one who plays with girl's hearts but I just saw why he did those. To cover up his pain. So he can make sure, no one will think he's weak. Now, I promise to be there for him, even if he doesn't realize that. Even if he doesn't see that I am trying, I will still be there for him. And I will make sure of this.

Next day, I just treated it like a normal day. I met up with Levy [was Lucy and typos ruin my life], explained to her that Natsu came over but didn't tell her what he said. I did the usual routine for today, went to class, then to break , then practice then off to home. On my way to home, I didn't feel as safe as before. I felt like someone was watching me and I felt shivers running down my spine. I wanted to run but before I could, two strong arms gripped me and another hand with a handkerchief went to my mouth. I tried not to breathe it in but it was too late, I did and I fell unconscious in the hands of God-knows-who.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up in what seems like a vehicle. The driver was probably crazy because I was moving around, my legs and shoukders getting hit. I couldn't see because my head was being covered by a black sack or something. I could see some like that flashed through but not enough for me to see where I am. The vehicle came to an abrupt stop making me hit my side harder on the door or something. I heard the door slide open, which means I'm probably in a van. I acted asleep as I felt two strong arms grip my stomach area and harshly carried me out. 

I was on placed on someone's shoulder I think. Whoever carried me, had heavy footsteps and I heard door swing open and small murmurings were being heard. So I decided to squirm.

"Shit! She's awake! Let's bring here inside!" the man who carried me said and rushed inside. 

"Hey! Put me down!" I yelled while hitting his back and then realized my hands were tied once doing so. I tried to move my feet but they were tied together as well.

"Let me go!" I yelled again.

"Shut up!" he yelled again.  

I wanted you scream louder but no, not with me on this guy's shoulder. My stomach area kinda hurt and ached as I kept bouncing on his shoulder. He rushed left to right left to right. It was a pattern I had to keep in mind. Soon enough, I was dropped on a comfy sofa. The black sack was remove from my head and I blinked a couple of times to adjust to the brightness. As soon as my eyesight was normal, I looked around to see a guy with dark brown hair, green eyes and a built body. To his left, was a guy with sandy blonde hair and royal blue eyes. 

"Okay, what's up" I said, trying to act calm and casual but inside, I was shaking.

"Well here's a tough one" said the sandy blonde hair one. 

"Do you even know my name?" I asked incredulously.

"Yeah, Lucy Heartfilia. We wouldn't be kidnapping someone who don't know" answered the brown haired dude.

"Okay you two, Since I doubt you'll be saying your names, I'll be calling you" I said eyeing the sandy blonde hair dude, "Sandy and the one beside you, Dude" I finished.