3rd: 'I'm here for you, Lucy'

A//N: Sorry for the long wait. I'm kinda, well, caught up with stuff since exams are this week. There will be some swearing in this part but I placed some *. Here!

Lucy's P.O.V.

As soon as I entered school, everyone stopped to whisper about me. Whenever I'd turn to my next class, I'd always see them holding out their phones and seriously looking down on it. They'd give me weird glances which I mentally hated. I hate it when people stare at me. As soon as I entered the cafeteria during break, something splat on my face. It was gooey, icky and wet. It was an egg. 

"Take that! B*tch!" yelled a girl with red hair. 

I slowly wiped that gooey substance off my face and the egg shells off and glared at her. Everyone knows not to mess with me. Then another egg hit me, but it wasn't her this time.

"How dare you hang around with Natsu? You're a sick whore" Insulted a dark hair girl. Some students started to throw at me again. This time, not only eggs, I was covered in flour. I tried to cover myself but I couldn't, I was surrounded. 

"HEY!" yelled a familiar voice. 

I wanted cry as I kneeled down on the floor, trying to cover myself. But I couldn't, I trained myself not to cry. Ever.

"What the hell do you think you guys are doing to her?!" he yelled again. 

I knew it was Natsu. Everything suddenly became blurry and my head was spinning. I fell to the ground, hitting my head quite hard.

Two pairs of hands held my arms and I jolted back.

"Sh.. It's me Natsu. It's me." He leaned forward and inspected me. Even though I was covered in eggs and flour, he proceeded by carrying me bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck since i felt dizzy. Everything suddenly started to fade, and the last thing I heard was, 

'I'm here for you, Lucy'.

I was lying down in field of various types of flowers. I was dressed in a blue sundress and my hair was let loose. I sat up, scanning the field. Then I saw a familiar boy, pink haired boy sitting down on a bench not so far away. I decided to stand up on my bare-feet and headed towards that bench. His image started to clear until I finally saw it. He was smiling. He was dress up in a dark blue polo shirt and black pants. He suddenly stood up and offered his hand to me. I looked up at him and his smile widened. Without hesitation, I took it. The scene suddenly changed and I was in the sky. 

I looked below, there were clouds that looked like cotton candies. I looked around and felt two hands holding onto my waist. I turned my head and saw Natsu smiling as usual. He was flying with me and I felt like I could do anything with him. I felt free. He slowly leaned in and I did the same. Soon enough, our lips brushed and are eyes were alined. I admired his dark onyx eyes and looked at his luscious red lips. And finally, I leaned in, closing the gap between us.

I sat up almost immediately, waking up from a dream. My chest was rising up and down rapidly and my heart was beating so fast that I felt it. I raised my hand and touched my heart. I continued by breathing normally and scanned my surroundings. I was in a white room, a white bed and everything was too bright. Everything wasn't too clear. I squinted a bit and saw Natsu, sitting down on a chair. He was sleeping peacefully. I looked down on myself. I was wearing a white dress and I has some band-aids on my arms. I looked closely to see the some blood on the white patch. I touched it. The pain shot up my arm and I hissed loudly. 

That was enough to wake Natsu up. 

"Lucy?" his voice was a bit hoarse since he just wake up.

I just waved. He stood up and sat on my bed. 

"How's your head?" he questioned.

"Painful" I said, in hoarse voice. I proceeded with coughing and my throat felt scratchy. Natsu immediately grabbed a glass and poured in water. He handed it too me and quickly took it, gulping down the whole glass of water.

"How long was I unconscious?" I asked, reaching to put the glass down. Natsu immediately took the glass from me and placed it on the side table. 

"A day, you missed out practice but you're excused" Natsu replied.

"What time is it?" I asked again.

Natsu looked down on his wristwatch and said, "6:36"

"Oh my gosh, I have to get home. I ripped the blanket off my legs and slid off the bed. My legs were numb which resulted me falling on my butt. 

"Ouch!" I yelped.

"Lucy.." Natsu walked around the bed and kneeled down to help me up.

I took his hand, which reminded me of the dream. I shook the thought off and let him pull me up. I ended up bumping on his chest which caused him to grunt. 

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned. 

He just nodded and looked down on me.

"Are you okay?" he questioned me this time.

"Uhm.." I looked down on my legs and touched it, I felt nothing. "Still numb." 

"I'll carry you" he stated. Before I could insist, he carried me again in bridal style. I looked up at him and I could see the same onyx eyes as the one in the dream, the same luscious red kissable lips. WAIT. Kissable, ew. 

"He carried me out of the room and the nurse's head jolted up.

"She's finally up!" she sighed. 

"Ma'am, I'll bring her home" Natsu said. The nurse nodded and handed me a plastic bag. I opened it too see my dirty clothes.She handed me my backpack which was still clean and my phone. I smiled at her and Natsu walked out. He headed towards his bike and looked at me.

"Can you stand?" I touched my legs again and they weren't so numb.

"I'll try" He slowly let me stand and I was a bit wobbly. I balanced and a few seconds later I could finally stand. I walked over to his bike and sat down before he did. He offered me his helmet but i shook my head. 

"My head hurts and that helmet squishes my head." 

"It's for your safety, Luce" he insisted.

"You care so much about me.. Why?" I asked. I couldn't help it. No one ever cared so much for me. Not even my own parents, only Levy.

He looked at me for a moment and placed the helmet on without a word. He faced front and grabbed my arms and placed it around his torso. He just drove off. 

On the way, my question was still on the air, unanswered. Why didn't he answer it? I know I'm stubborn but I'm just like that. I can't help it! We finally stopped at my house and I got off. He drove off, not bothering to say good-bye. I sighed, I guess I asked the wrong question. I'm so stupid. I walked in my house, knowing it was unlocked. I headed in my room and changed out of the white gown. I washed my hair and brushed my teeth. I headed out and quickly dried my hair before jumping into my bed. I tucked myself in and looked on my ceiling. 

The question still hung around and I wanted to take it back but I couldn't. Soon enough, my eyelids felt heavy, I guess I'll figure it out soon. 

* 8 * 8 *

Yay! I updated! I know it's kinda short. It's only 1290 words! Sorry, I had to go to bed since I did it at 9:42 pm. I sleep at around 10:00. Anyways, don't forget to vote, comment and follow me! Bye!!!

-Faith <3