So We Understand Each Other?

Harry smiled and turned on his side to face Draco. "So ... what do you want to do now?" he asked, reaching out to play with a bit of Draco's hair.
"Well," Draco drawled, one side of his mouth curling up, "you do look good enough to eat." He ran his fingers down Harry's arm, caressing the soft underside.
Harry's lower abdomen tingled. "Mmm, really?" he asked, waggling his eyebrows.
"Yeah, I missed dinner," Draco said with a laugh. He let his fingers continue down to Harry's chest and circled a nipple, enjoying the texture as it hardened.
"Mmm," Harry moaned. "That feels so good." He let his eyes fall closed, smiling like an idiot.
Draco brought himself up on his knees, trailing fingers over to the other nipple while he brought his mouth down on the hardened tissue of the first. He sucked and tongued it.
Harry sucked in a breath, arching a bit. "Ah!" he let out, bringing one hand up to tangle in his own hair.
Encouraged by Harry's response, Draco moved over to the other nipple while his hand smoothed down Harry's abdomen, caressing his ribs and then his belly.
Was there anything in the world better than this? Was there? Truly? Even if there was, Harry still wouldn't have left Draco for anything. Draco's tongue on his skin was so... wet, and long, and good. Everything about the boy was good. Harry would've sworn that he was made from sex; pure fucking sex.
Draco loved the feel of Harry's stomach and the way it jumped slightly under his touch. And then he reached the place where soft curls met his fingertips and the pleasure and excitement ran up his arm and down his body. He slid his long fingers into that soft hair, caressing around the base of Harry's cock as he tongued the other boy's nipple.
Harry arched up, throwing one leg over Draco's back. "Oh,
fucking hell," he said, panting heavily. He scratched down his own stomach, nearly maddened by Draco's teasing touch.
Draco laughed around the nipple in his mouth. His fingers carded through the thick curls while he began to kiss and nibble the same path down Harry's stomach.
Draco's fingers were going to drive Harry insane. He needed something, anything, to pay attention to his throbbing erection. His mouth watered with anticipation. Fuck, he wanted Draco so badly; he wanted his mouth on his cock, and he wanted to see those perfect lips stretched around him.
Draco loved the taste of Harry's skin. He loved the feel of his muscles straining under him. He mouthed and tongued past his belly and down to that soft hair as his hand trailed down to pet the soft skin of Harry's balls. Harry's cock was hard, red, and leaking. Draco drew back a bit, looking down at the thick shaft, and wondered over the fact that he had already taken it inside himself twice.
"Ngh, Draco," Harry pleaded, making a strange sound in the back of his throat. He grasped the blanket under him and pulled, so lost he probably could've died right then and not noticed.
Draco looked up, grinning at Harry. He licked his lips and waggled his eyebrows at his lover. "Want something?"
"Yes!" Harry cried, regretting his own teasing now. "Yes, please!" He pushed his hips up to try and rub against anything, but it was in vain as his cock remained untouched.
Draco chuckled, his own cock jumping the sight of the panting, flushed Gryffindor. "Tell me what to do, Harry. Say it."
"Suck me off!" Harry demanded impatiently. "Fucking suck my cock, please!" He had discovered another thing about sex: dirty talk was very good. That was what Draco wanted to hear. It had even turned him on hearing Harry telling him to fuck off outside the classroom. This ... this was so hot he felt himself flush as well. He brought his hand up to grasp the base of Harry's cock with his fingers as he stuck out his tongue and gave the head a long, slow lick. His eyes never left off watching Harry's face as he did. Harry squeezed his eyes shut at that first burst of sensation, but then shook his head firmly. Fucking sod it all, he was going to watch this. He forced himself to prop up on his elbows, his chest heaving like he had just run a marathon. "Oh, fuuuuuck," he moaned when he was able to see what Draco was doing to him. He looked like he belonged between Harry's legs.
Draco licked his lips again, enjoying the new and sharp taste. He took his tongue and ran it around the head of Harry's cock before putting his lips into a pout and sliding them down over the head.
Harry was determined to keep his eyes open. He'd never seen anything so fucking sexy in his entire life. He'd noticed that Draco got turned on a bit when he had told him to suck him off, so he did it again. "Suck it," he said huskily, eyes smouldering.
"Mmm," Draco hummed around Harry's cock, Harry's words making his cock jump in response. He slid his fingers up so that, while he sucked the head of Harry's cock, his hand was stroking himself. He used his other hand to cup Harry's balls, softly tugging at the skin of his scrotum and petting him.
"Oh, fuck yeah, like that," Harry said, panting even more heavily. He thrust his hips up just a bit, unable to resist. Where the fucking hell had Draco learned to give head like this?
Draco felt his blood rushing again. His own cock twitched in time with Harry's movements as if it could feel what he did to the other boy. He rolled his lips over his teeth and slid further down on Harry's cock. It felt fucking amazing. He swirled his tongue over every bit of skin it could reach. He breathed through his nose in time with his movements. His hand on Harry's balls slipped lower, stroking and fondling the tight, sensitive skin.
Harry's resolve crumpled and he had to fall to the bed. He threw his head back and let out a very long, low moan, thrusting up again. His toes curled, and his legs opened even wider than they already were, allowing Draco more room to work his insane magic.
Draco was breathing nearly as hard as Harry as he bobbed his head faster, stroking Harry's cock with his hand in time with his mouth. He pressed the heel of his right hand against Harry's perineum as he slid his longest finger down to tease Harry's tight opening. Harry nearly jumped off the bed with pleasure when he felt Draco touch his entrance. Fuck, who would've ever thought that could feel so good? He actually tried to push against Draco's hand, wanting more. It didn't work obviously, as Draco had complete control down there. He groaned with arousal and frustration.
Draco was delighted with Harry's reaction. He pulled his right hand away for a moment, bringing it up to rest along Harry's cock and inserting those fingers into his mouth on one of his downward plunges on Harry's shaft. Coated now with his saliva and Harry's pre- come, he brought his hand back down and pressed his slick fingers against Harry's opening, rubbing the tight ring of muscle.
Harry gritted his teeth and tried to press against those fingers again. He wanted them in him. He wanted Draco inside him. The need was suddenly overwhelming. He quickly sat up halfway, breathing heavily. "Stop!" he cried. "Stop, wait!"
Draco was completely immersed in the feeling of Harry's cock in his mouth, loving it. His fingers slid against Harry's entrance and he was feeling the tight sphincter opening under them. It took a minute to register what Harry was saying. He slowed his pace on Harry's cock, but didn't release him. He looked up, cock still in his mouth, fingers nearly in Harry's arse, and stopped.
Harry nearly came at the sight before him, but somehow managed to hold it off. "Are you hard?" he asked desperately, sounding like a dying man.
Draco smiled around Harry's cock, giving the head another tongue swirl before sliding his mouth off him and sitting up slightly. From this angle, Harry could see Draco's cock, hard and leaking against his belly. Draco nodded, his hands still holding Harry's cock and arse.
Harry flopped back on the bed and sighed, almost sounding relieved. "Fuck me," he said throatily. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." The string of words almost sounded like a sigh.
Draco's eyes widened, his face suddenly very serious. "Harry?" he asked quietly. "Are you sure about this?"
He nodded furiously, hardly able to stand it. "Yes. Yes, I'm sure," he said.
Draco's left hand began almost casually caressing Harry's cock, stroking up and down the length. He grinned down at him. "Just so we understand each other," he smirked, "you, Harry Potter, want me, Draco Malfoy, to stick my cock in your arse and fuck you?" "Yes," Harry growled. "I want you to fuck me." He pushed his hips up again.
Draco's laugh was both delighted and wicked. "Summon the lube, Harry," he instructed. "My hands are busy." To emphasise his point, he rubbed the tip of his finger against Harry's entrance and brought his palm over the head of Harry's cock.
Harry groaned and stuck his hand out. "Accio lube," he nearly cried. It came zooming over with such force that it actually hurt a little as it smacked into his hand. He tossed it down to Draco and then shook his head to get his hair out of his eyes, watching the other boy.
Draco could imagine his face would be sore the next day, as unaccustomed as he had become to smiling. Now, he had a grin stretched across his lips at the amazing fucking sight of Harry Potter, naked and begging him to fuck him. He reluctantly released Harry's arse to dip his fingers in the lovely scented oil the room had provided them. First, he reached down and coated Harry's cock, making the strokes with his other hand smoother. Then he reached for his own cock, having to take a deep breath to steady himself before touching himself. He certainly didn't want to come yet. Then he scooped a liberal amount of the lube and reached again for Harry's arse. Harry was so turned on that the tip of Draco's finger slid easily past that first ring of resistance. He stopped, breathing hard, and allowed himself to savour the moment.
Harry bore down on the finger, biting his lip. It didn't hurt, just felt a bit strange, but fucking good, too. "Yes," he said.
"Harry," Draco said quietly. "Don't push yet. Relax. Let me do this." He didn't move his finger, holding it just inside Harry's entrance.
Harry took a very deep breath. It was so hard, but he did as he was told and tried to keep still, keeping his eyes shut tight.
Draco nodded when he felt Harry relax. "Bend your knees. Like before," he said, sliding the well-oiled finger in slowly to the next knuckle.
Harry nodded and brought his legs up, feeling so ... safe lying there. It was so odd. Where were these feelings coming from?
"Yes, that's it," Draco said, voice as smooth and soothing as the oil on his fingers. He slid the long digit in to the last knuckle and felt the amazing power of Harry's body. He sighed and then slid the finger in and out slowly several times, making sure it moved without resistance before adding a second.
Harry swallowed. The second finger still didn't hurt; it just felt even odder than the first finger alone. He began tracing shapes and patterns on his own stomach and chest, keeping his eyes closed still, and taking deep, calming breaths.
Draco was breathing with Harry at this point, feeling his own body responding to the movements of his fingers. His cock already twitching as the fingers gave him a sense of what it would feel like to be inside the other boy. His concentration was completely on Harry's reactions, and he sighed with the other when the third finger was added.
Harry wished it would just happen already. Was this what it was like to be in love? Merlin, how could a thing so huge happen in so little time? Draco had tamed Harry's pure lust from before, and he now wanted the sex just so he could feel Draco inside him, just so he could give him something that was maybe worthwhile.
Draco's eyes were half-closed as he concentrated on Harry. He twisted his long fingers, making sure the boy was ready, and then, with a quirk of a smile, he opened his eyes fully and looked at Harry – just before he reached for Harry's prostate.
Harry's entire body jerked as he gasped. A sharp bolt of pleasure shot up his spine. "What was that?" he breathed, arching.
Draco's smile was almost predatory and certainly very pleased as he did it again, watching Harry writhe on his hand.
"Mmmm, fuck me," Harry said, the lust making a full comeback. "Fuck me now. Hard. Now."
Draco raised an eyebrow and smiled as he slid his fingers out of Harry and moved in until his own thighs were pressed against the other boy's. "Lift your legs and hold them to you with your hands under your knees," he said. He used his own right hand to position himself, rubbing the slippery head of his cock in circles at Harry's entrance. Harry nodded and grabbed his legs, picturing what Draco's cock looked like at his entrance right then. He felt so open in this position, so deliciously on display. He was nearly salivating. I'm Draco's breath caught again at the sight of Harry spread for him. He looked directly into Harry's eyes as he pressed gently forward, feeling only slight resistance as the head of his cock breached the other boy.
Harry moaned. It didn't hurt that badly; he was already too relaxed. He gripped his legs tighter, trying to open them even wider.
"Oh, Gods," Draco moaned, his head falling back. He had been so focused on Harry he hadn't been truly prepared for how it would feel. He was panting now, trying to control himself as he slid slowly forward.
Harry moaned during every single second of Draco filling him. It felt so strange, but everything about it was beautiful. He savoured it, loving it, loving the boy inside him, knowing somehow that Draco would be the only person ever allowed to do this to him.
"Harry, Harry," Draco whispered over and over again as he felt himself buried inside. He didn't stop until he was fully seated in Harry with his balls pressed against Harry's arse. He felt light-headed again and he leant forward, using one arm to brace himself on the bed, his other hand still lightly holding Harry's cock.
"Draco," Harry answered. Merlin, he loved this boy. He knew he loved him. His entire body ached with it. He let go of one of his legs and reached up to move Draco's hair out of his face and tuck it behind his ear. He smiled when it simply fell over his face again.
"Legs around," Draco gasped. He had taken a minute to collect himself, and now he began a slow withdrawal, almost to the head.
Harry complied, wrapping his legs around Draco, thankful that he could finally feel his skin. "I love you," he half-whispered, half- gasped.
Part of Draco was glad he'd played Quidditch all these years, for this moment alone, if no other. He flexed his muscles and was able to slide smoothly forward into Harry.
Harry gasped and rocked with Draco, feeling so full and strangely sexy like this. He felt complete, and warm, and happy. He was filled to the brim with happiness and sex.
Sliding home, Draco thought. That was what it felt like – excitement, peace, desire, completion. He didn't want to ever move and yet he couldn't hold still. He took several steadying breaths and looked down at Harry again, his grey eyes looking into Harry's green. "Ready?" he asked breathlessly. Harry nodded. "Yes," he whispered, clutching at Draco's back.
Draco nodded and took another deep breath, and then he began to move. He moved like he flew, with muscles tight but flexible on the broom. He slid back and then in again in fluid motions that began slow but picked up the pace quickly.
Harry gasped, throwing his head back. He was being fucked. It was all he could think. It did hurt a bit, definitely hurt, but it wasn't nearly enough to make him want to stop, or to make it not feel good. "Fuck me, Draco! Fuck me!" he cried, clutching at Draco harder.
Draco found a rhythm, but he knew he didn't have the right angle yet. He spread his own legs a bit, taking himself lower and deeper, trying to position himself to hit home for Harry.
Harry was meeting every one of Draco's thrusts with enthusiasm. Merlin, it felt so good to just be taken, to just feel like he could give this to Draco. He arched up and then, wham, there was that spark feeling again. He cried out and arched even higher. White-hot, raw pleasure flooded his body. There was no way in hell he was going to last.
Draco felt the shock go through Harry when he hit the right spot and from there he knew he could keep the angle. He was sweating and dizzy and loved every second of it. Harry was writhing in pleasure and Draco was the one making him feel that way. It thrilled him like nothing ever had.
"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Harry cried. "I love your fucking cock in me, Draco! I fucking love it!" He was slamming his hips upward now, eager and willing to do anything to make Draco push harder, go deeper, move faster. He was getting close, heat pooling in his groin.
Draco's entire body flushed with heat at Harry's words. It was the most intense wave of desire, and ... oh, hell ... love, that he had ever felt. He was moving fast and hard now, panting and sweating as he worked himself deeper. Harry started making noises from the back of his throat. He was going to come, he was going to come, he was going to come, and then he did. More powerfully than he had ever come in his life. He groaned Draco's name as it seemed all the energy in his body was being pumped out of him. Draco was a fucking god; he had to be. Draco felt Harry's orgasm spreading in a wave of power before he felt his muscles clenching and his come spilling between their bodies. His own answered as he came screaming into Harry, the feeling so hot it almost burned. Draco buried his cock deep, his body arched and his head thrown back. He might have called it blacking out except that it was all white energy, not darkness. He hung suspended like that as waves of pleasure so good they almost hurt rippled along his spine. And then he really was dizzy again, collapsing forward to curl around Harry, his face buried against his chest and his arms around his waist. He lay panting, unsure if the frantic heartbeat he heard was his or Harry's.
Harry sighed, so at peace with absolutely everything. He pushed his fingers through Draco's hair and stared happily up at the ceiling. "Mmm, that was really fucking fantastic," he said dreamily.
"Mmhmm," was all Draco managed at that moment, feeling completely sated.
Harry let out a quiet laugh and continued stroking Draco's hair. "I don't think we can sleep in here tonight," he said sadly.
Draco sighed, but didn't move.
Harry frowned a little. "Ron and Hermione are worried about me, I think," he said quietly after a while. "If I stay here again, Ron will notice and they'll come storming down here to find me."
Draco laughed, even if it was weak, and then huffed. "That would be interesting," he said, face still pressed against Harry's chest.
"Oh, Merlin," Harry said weakly. "Interesting is one word for it." He let out a small laugh.
Draco considered briefly the picture of it and, if it wouldn't hurt Harry, he thought it might be amusing. "So we have to go back tonight," he said flatly.
"Yeah," Harry said quietly. "I don't think I want them to know. I don't think they could handle it, especially Ron."
"No one can know," Draco said, looking up at Harry.
"I know," Harry said. "It would complicate things ... to say the least."
Draco realised he would have to move soon. He was still embedded in Harry and his knees and thighs ached. He closed his eyes, enjoying the full contact for a minute longer.
Harry ran his hands down Draco's back, feeling him beginning to shift around. Draco realised that his shirt was so soaked with sweat and come that it stuck to him now. He took a deep breath and slid from Harry with a shudder. He used his hands to push himself up and fell as much as climbed over Harry's leg and to the bed beside him.
Harry let out a quiet moan and adjusted himself when Draco was off of him. He felt sore, but he had expected it. He wasn't really sure what to do now. He wasn't ready to leave yet, but he didn't know what else to talk about, and there was no way he was going to get another hard-on. He simply lay there and stared at Draco.
Draco fell back and stared at the ceiling. "Can I borrow the book?" he asked when he could think again.
Harry raised an eyebrow. He hadn't even let Ron borrow it. "What do you want to do with it?" he asked.
Draco laughed. "Strange as it may seem, Potter, I want to read it."
Harry frowned a bit. "Well... okay, but I'll need it back soon. If I'm suddenly bad at Potions again, don't you think Slughorn'll think something's up?
"Oh, I don't know if I can stand to meet with you again so soon," Draco drawled, clearly sarcastic. "If we keep this up, the standing part might actually be a problem."
Harry grinned and laughed. "I don't think it'll be a problem at all," he said. "I can stomach being on my back around you, actually I prefer it ... unless it's you who's on your back."
Draco smirked. "I may need to be Ennervated before I can walk again."
Harry laughed. "Am I too much for you to handle?" he asked with a suggestive raise of his eyebrows.
Draco rolled his eyes and groaned, rolling onto his side to face Harry. "Not yet, but I bet you will be sore when you try to get up too."
Harry groaned as well. "Probably," he said, not making any move to stand. He simply sighed and took a big breath, staring up at the ceiling again.
"So, when?" Draco said, laying his head down again, still turned on his side so he could watch Harry.
"When what?" asked Harry, turning to face Draco as well.
Draco smiled sleepily. "When do we meet again? When can you get away?"
"Oh." Harry smiled. "Tomorrow?"
"I have Quidditch practise in the afternoon," Draco said with a sigh. "I will be lucky to be able sit on the broom, let alone fly." He smirked.
Harry chuckled. "I wish you well," he said, reaching out and running a finger down the side of Draco's face. "You can punish me if it hurts too badly," he said, waggling his eyebrows.
"Kinky, Potter." Draco laughed. "I had no idea."
Harry laughed. "Neither did I," he said, scooting closer to Draco so that he was pressed against him. He quickly pulled away. "Eugh, you're all wet."
"I wonder how that happened," Draco said with a laugh, and grabbed Harry, pulling him back and rubbing against him.
Harry squirmed against Draco, trying to get away. "Stop!" he said, laughing. "Stop, it's cold! And quite disgusting," he added.
Draco laughed and let go. "Well, not that kinky, I guess." He grinned.
"Here," Harry said, smirking, pretending to reach behind himself, "let me wipe cold come all over you."
"Didn't bother you this morning." Draco smiled but shook his head.
Harry narrowed his eyes a bit. "That was different," he said, "and not cold." He tugged on Draco's shirt. "Take this wet thing off; I want to hug you."
"I'll get my wand and clean up," Draco said, stretching a hand out and Summoning his wand.
Harry frowned. "You could just take it off ..." he said slowly. "What? Do you have scrawny arms or something?" he teased.
"Sure," Draco said. "Sticks for arms." He did a Cleaning Charm on himself and another on Harry without waiting to be asked.
Harry's frown deepened. Draco was very strange about some things. "Er ... thanks," he said after Draco had done a charm. He sat up and winced before stretching his arms over his head and yawning.
"Now if I can get back to the dorms without Snape catching me," Draco said, climbing out of the bed and wincing again as he did.
"Don't get caught," Harry said, getting to his feet slowly. He suddenly remembered what Snape had been talking about with Draco during Slughorn's party. "Draco ... does Snape know about your ... 'mission'?"
"Yes," Draco said, picking up his shorts and trousers and sitting
down gingerly on the edge of the chair to put them on.
Harry frowned. "Is he trying to help you?" he asked, barely able to keep the disgust from his voice. He wished Draco would tell him
what he was doing. It would make things so much easier.
Draco stood, tucking his now dry shirt back into his trousers. "I
am not going to talk about him," he said.
Harry sighed angrily. "If you would just tell me," he said, glaring
at the back of Draco's head.
Draco sighed, sitting back down on the edge of the bed with his
back to Harry. He let his head fall forward, his chin on his chest. "You want me to betray everyone and everything."
Harry bit his lip and threw on his trousers real quick before coming to sit next to Draco. "You can't possibly think I can ignore this," he said quietly. "I don't want you to kill someone .... Do you have any idea what could happen if you do?"
Draco laughed harshly. "Do you have any fucking clue what will happen to me if I don't?"
Harry narrowed his eyes. "Go to Dumbledore then," he said fiercely. "If you tell him, you can get out of all this."
"How would he do that?" Draco asked. "Have you seen him lately? He doesn't look ... well."
"He's fine," Harry said quickly, although he himself didn't think Dumbledore looked too good. "I swear he could help you; he would help you if you'd just go to him." He was desperate and turned to face Draco, looking him in the eye.
"Yeah, Potter. Do you remember me telling you that you are a terrible liar?" Draco put his face in his hands, rubbing his eyes.
"So now I'm Potter again?" Harry said angrily. "Draco, I can't let you do what it is you have to do. You know I can't."
Draco's head snapped up, his eyes flashing, "Yes, it's Potter when you are trying to get information out of me. When you are being the bloody Chosen One!"
Harry's eyes flashed too. "It's sort of an all day job," he spat angrily. "What do you expect me to do when you tell me you're going to kill someone? Or that you're, what was it? Going to let 'evil' into Hogwarts? What the bloody fuck is that supposed to mean?"
"I said that I have been ordered to kill someone, not that I am actually going to do it!" Draco snapped at him.
Harry let his head fall into his hands. "You're so bloody confusing," he said.
"Tell me about it." Draco sneered. "Welcome to my life."
Harry looked up again. "Stop acting like that," he said angrily. "Stop acting like you used to; I don't fucking like it." He stood up quickly and began throwing his clothes back on. He was angry that Draco wouldn't tell him what was going on, angry that Draco wouldn't take his help or advice. He wasn't going to sit there with Malfoy.
Draco sighed. He'd known this wouldn't last. He just sat there staring at the floor and listening to Harry yell at him while he got dressed.
Harry finished dressing and then Summoned his glasses and pushed them on roughly. He turned back to Draco furiously. "What, are you just going to sit there?" he asked, glaring. "Are you not going to say anything to me?"
Draco closed his eyes, not answering Harry. He sat waiting for Harry to leave. He knew it was probably better for Harry if he just let him go.
"Draco, stop!" Harry yelled, getting angrier because Draco wasn't talking to him. He wanted to shake him. He wanted to grab his shoulders and shake him until he said something.
Draco was trying not to react, not to move. But Harry wasn't making this any easier. He started to tremble, his hands clenched into fists.
Harry clenched his teeth and spun around, picking up his Cloak. He stormed over to the door and yanked it open. "Are you going to say anything to me?" he asked, looking over his shoulder. His voice was full of quiet anger, a warning.
Draco didn't trust himself to answer. He gritted his teeth, holding the words in by force.
Harry closed his eyes, hoping, praying that Draco would say something, but nothing came. "Fine," he said quietly in defeat, and he left, shutting the door behind him.
Draco waited a minute, breathing hard and his jaw hurting from the effort of holding it closed. Then he fell back on the bed with a scream and rolled over. He screamed into the mattress, kicking his feet and flailing his arms. Tears spilled out of his eyes and he ended up curled into a fetal position, sobbing like a baby.
Harry didn't go back to his common room. He just put his Cloak on and sat outside the portrait of the Fat Lady, invisible. He knew he wouldn't be able to stand being questioned about Draco by Ron and Hermione, and so he sat outside until well past midnight, silent tears leaking from his eyes. He felt like the biggest fool on the planet.