Wishes Are For Babies

"Yeah," Harry said, rolling to straddle Draco's hips. He smirked down at him. "Hmmm, what should we do?" he asked, waggling his eyebrows.

Draco stretched his arms up over his head. "I am, quite literally, at your service."

Harry's smirk grew. He rolled off of Draco again and sat up, eyes bright. "Stand up and take your robes off ... slowly."

Draco laughed as the compulsion took over. "Potter?" he said with a smirk.

Harry narrowed his eyes and smiled widely. "Now your shirt; take it off too," he demanded.

Draco continued his slow strip tease, putting more grace into it than the compulsion required. "Harry," he continued, trying to get "the other boy's attention. "Locking and Silencing Charms might be a good idea right now."

It took a minute to realise what Draco had said and then Harry nodded quickly and grabbed his wand. When finished casting the charms, he tossed his wand onto the bedside table and pulled his own robe off, still watching Draco. "Take all your clothes off, but keep doing it that way," he said, heart beginning to pound a little harder.

Draco smirked, relaxing into the spell's pull. He found when he didn't fight it, he was able to direct it better, allowing himself to tease and make it more fun. He enjoyed Harry's eyes on him and flushed at the feel of once again having the other boy's undivided attention. He was aroused long before he made it to his shorts, so he was quite the figure when he finally stood naked before his lover.

Harry smiled at him. "Come here," he said, voice low.

Draco did his best to walk in the same sexy way he had stripped and stepped to the bed where Harry sat. "Harry licked his lips and got to his knees in an upright position. He began slowly undoing the buttons on his own shirt. "Touch yourself, Draco," he said, breath hitching.

Draco gasped at the command and began to run his fingers along his own chest, teasing Harry. The command had been open enough that he could have put a finger on his nose and gotten away with it. Instead, he began to lovingly caress his own chest and nipples.

Harry's eyelids fluttered and his fingers fumbled on his buttons as he watched Draco. His eyes travelled down Draco's body to rest on that gorgeous, erect, leaking cock, and he swallowed. He had to clear his throat before he could talk again. "Touch your cock, Draco," he said, moving a bit quicker to remove his own clothes.

Draco's breathing sped up as he gently ran his hands down his body and began lightly caressing himself. He kept watching Harry's face, soaking up the desire he saw there.

Harry swallowed again. "Oh, Merlin," he let out, hands flying now. He threw his shirt and "made short work of his trousers and underwear, and then he was on Draco before another second went by. "Touch me," he whispered against his lips.

"Gods, yes," Draco gasped as one hand reached for Harry's cock and his other slid behind, grasping his arse.

Harry ran his hands over every inch of Draco's skin he could reach. He would never get used to him, he would never tire of him, and he could do this forever. He could make Draco happy forever. He let his tongue out slowly to meet with Draco's, whimpering into his mouth.

Draco shook as Harry's hands caressed over his body. He kissed and sucked at Harry's lips and met his tongue with his own.

"Let me make love to you, Draco, please," Harry whispered, moaning slightly at the feeling of Draco's hands on him.

"Yes," Draco gasped. "However you want it, Harry."

"Harry pushed Draco down onto the bed. He kissed and sucked his way across his neck and collar and chest, taking the most care he had ever done to make it feel good. "Do you know how much you mean to me?" he asked, placing an open-mouthed kiss on Draco's right nipple.