Pretending

Draco wrapped the sheet around his midsection and reached for his wand. "Accio trousers," he said, and they came flying out of the mess on the floor.
Harry turned red. "Um, one moment," he said quickly, closing the door in Snape and McGonagall's faces. He spun around as fast as he could and dove to the floor, searching for his shirt. He fell twice before he remembered that he could Summon his clothes as well. "What are they doing here?" he asked frantically as he did up his buttons. He couldn't believe he'd just shut a door in their faces.
Draco put his trousers on and then ran his fingers through his hair, trying to look a bit more presentable. He nearly burst out laughing at the sight of a very flustered Harry trying to get dressed. "I heard McGonagall, who else?" he asked, realising Harry had said 'they'.
"Snape," Harry half-whispered, tucking his shirt in. "What do we do with this mess?" he asked. The room was a disaster. There was still a pile of clothes on the floor, and the food that Draco hadn't eaten, and the food that they had been eating, and the bed sheets were rather ... questionable.
Draco rolled his eyes and began casting Cleaning and Straightening Charms. The clothes folded neatly into piles, the food remains settled back on the tray, the sheets were cleaned and the bed made. Everything seemed to fly around at once while he stood there flicking his wand. Finally, it was clean, just as there was another knock at the door.
Harry had stood and watched things fly around him while Draco cleaned up. "Oh," he said. He dashed over to the door again and opened it. "Sorry," he said, stepping back to let them in.
McGonagall gave him a look and walked past him.
Snape came in and looked suspiciously about. He pulled his wand and conjured up a chair to sit in.
Draco sat on the edge of the bed, one leg bent up, the other foot resting on the floor. He still held his wand in his hand.
Harry looked around for a moment before walking quickly over to Draco and sitting next to him.
Professor McGonagall stood and stared at everyone in the room for a second before, like Snape, she conjured a chair. "Surely you were told that we were coming?" she asked Harry and Draco.
Harry was about to say no, but then remembered what Dumbledore had told them earlier. "Erm, we were told you might come," he said.
Draco nodded, his eyes studying the teachers, but he didn't say anything. Snape regarded them both with a scowl.
"We've come to make arrangements. Neither of you have slept in your dormitories for two nights now," she paused and looked at both boys sternly, her lips becoming a white line, "and I assume there have been a few more nights as well, considering why you're both here in the first place."
Merlin, why did Harry have to be chastised by McGonagall for having sex? What had he done to deserve this?
Draco sat still, not responding to Professor McGonagall at all, his face impassive.
Snape sat back as well, his fingers steepled as he eyed the two. Draco knew what Snape was doing. He was letting McGonagall lay the groundwork before deciding his own move.
"Frankly, you have both been acting like imbeciles," the Transfiguration teacher continued, her eyes daring them to retort. "We've, well, I've been notified of your condition, Mr Malfoy, and we haven't quite determined what we're going to do with the both of you yet. Obviously you'll have to stay here in the hospital wing until all of your strength has returned. Madam Pomfrey tells me that you are recovering quickly?"
Draco supposed that she expected an answer from him, and inclined his head in a curt bow. "Thanks to Harry," he said, quietly but clearly.
Harry shrugged a bit. "I don't have any idea what I've done though," he said.
McGonagall nodded. "Yes, so I've been told as well. Neither of you appear to know what you've done. It's hardly surprising to be honest." She sighed. "Harry, if we knew more about this binding promise you've made, I would make you go up to the Gryffindor common room this instant. However, that sort of magic is more in Professor Snape's realm." She inclined her head.
Severus nodded, having already explained what he had deduced to both Dumbledore and McGonagall. "We can't very well separate you until we know the exact nature of the binding promises you both made, and what their effects will be."
Harry nodded. "We've been talking about it," he said. "We thought about maybe using Professor Dumbledore's Pensieve to view the memory?"
McGonagall nodded and seemed to be thinking for a moment. "Quite a good idea actually," she said.
"And whom would you suggest view the memory?" Snape asked neutrally.
"Draco. We already decided that he would do it if Professor Dumbledore were to let us use the Pensieve," Harry said.
"I would speak what I saw and heard, and Harry would write it down," Draco added in a calm voice.
Snape nodded. "Why Potter taking notes?"
Draco's eyes flashed angry for a moment. "Because it is no one else's business what we shared," he said, his tone dangerous.
McGonagall raised an eyebrow. "No need to get hostile, Mr Malfoy," she said. "I'm certain no one would want to impose on your privacy."
Unnoticed by Snape and McGonagall, Harry placed a calming hand on Draco's lower back.
"With all due respect," Draco began with a tone that implied not much in this case, "you have already threatened to break us up if you can."
"The binding may not be healthy," Professor McGonagall said simply. "That is what is most  important here. You are both sixteen years old and therefore not of age. You are still students at Hogwarts and therefore obliged to abide by school rules. If you wish to make a binding promise with Harry Potter after you both leave school, by all means, be my guest. As for now, this promise was made breaking the rules, so why shouldn't we try and take it off?"
Harry could tell that his Head of House was being very no-nonsense about this, as she was with everything.
Draco's eyes glittered silver-grey cold as he looked the woman in face. "Kill me then, because that is the only end to it I will suffer."
That made Professor Snape sit up straighter and look at Draco with surprise and a lot more interest. Harry's eyes widened, and he grasped Draco's shirt.
"Don't be silly, boy," McGonagall said, eyebrows raised. "No one is going to kill you."
"Yeah," Draco drawled sarcastically, "because everyone has my best interests in mind." He shook his head. "You will do whatever you think you need to do to protect The Chosen One," he challenged McGonagall, ignoring Snape for the moment.
Harry closed his eyes and gripped harder at Draco's shirt.
McGonagall's nostrils flared. "That is certainly not what this is about, Mr Malfoy," she said calmly. "You may act as an arrogant child about all of this, thinking what you want, but you are both important here. According to Professor Snape and Madam Pomfrey, it seems you are the only one affected in this mess. We could just separate the two of you and not do a single thing about it, but here we sit, attempting to figure out a way to enable you to break school rules for your own benefit. I suggest you keep silent."
Snape's head seemed to snap at her comments. "Minerva," he said quietly, "threatening the boy will hardly get the cooperation you are looking for. Nor will silencing him, as I am certain he has a greater understanding of the situation than Potter does."
McGonagall glared at Snape. "Please, Severus, be my guest," she said stonily, and a bit sarcastically, gesturing to the boys. Harry swallowed.
"We will see about your request to use a Pensieve," Snape began. "In the meantime, you need to tell us what effects you have discovered so far that you believe to be related to the Binding Spell."
Draco tried hard to get his emotions under control. He felt the comforting and then urgent gestures of support from Harry, but couldn't spare the attention to respond. After a moment, he nodded, and began, "I seem to be under a magical compulsion to obey anything Harry words as a command."
McGonagall raised an eyebrow and nodded.
Harry looked at Draco and then at Snape and McGonagall. "Erm ... he needs me to -- he -- he gets sick if we aren't intimate, I think. It's happened twice now."
Draco closed his eyes, breathing to fight the blush and only half succeeding. He cleared his throat. "Harry must ... er ... penetrate me."
Harry blushed too, much worse than Draco. McGonagall's lips turned into a thin white line again. "And what happens if he doesn't?" she asked. "He sort of ... passes out ..." Harry answered.
Draco shrugged, realising he really couldn't remember it.
Snape leaned forward, his scowl deepening. "Yes, and how often?"
"Er, I don't know," Harry said, shrugging, too. "It happened the first night here, and when I got back from classes today."
Draco didn't meet Snape's eyes. He knew how angry his Head of House was with him already. "So daily, at least, it appears," Snape added. "What are the symptoms?"
"He was really, really cold and shivering," Harry said, thinking back. "He couldn't move even and could hardly speak."
"If he could hardly speak," McGonagall asked sharply, "then how did you know what to do with him?"
"He could speak a little," Harry said. "He told me that he needed me ... inside."
Draco lost his composure at that one, his face colouring. He nodded, remembering a bit of that.
"And neither of you remember what phrase was used that resulted in this ... problem?" Snape asked, clearly exasperated.
Harry made a bit of a face. "No ... I was a bit ... distracted at the time."
McGonagall pinched the bridge of her nose. "Do you remember anything, Mr Malfoy?"
Draco took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He stilled himself and concentrated, trying to remember the moment. Touch and sensation were his strongest memories of that night, but he could remember some of the phrases. He blushed anew. "I remember only some of the words. But nothing that would explain what Harry describes."
"Well, we're not making any progress here at all," McGonagall said, shaking her head. "Perhaps the Pensieve is a necessity. Severus?"
"I think at this point it would be best if we discussed this plan with the headmaster," Snape agreed, standing and dismissing the chair he had been sitting in.
"Yes," McGonagall said, standing and doing the same. "Hopefully we can to do so before Mr Malfoy is well enough to go back to classes. In the meantime, you may continue staying here, Harry. You can bring Mr Malfoy his homework until he is well."
Harry nodded.
Draco slumped forward, letting out a long breath the minute the door closed. "I hate this," he hissed.
Harry rubbed Draco's shoulders. "Maybe it'll all get better when we get to use the Pensieve," he told him, frowning.
Draco sighed, enjoying the massage of his very tight shoulders. "At least we don't have to go back to the dorms yet."
Harry sighed happily at that. "Yeah, that's one good thing," he said, still rubbing Draco's shoulders. "Although they'll make us go back eventually," he added sadly.
"Well, if you have class tomorrow," Draco said, "you should get some sleep." He turned and looked over this shoulder at Harry. "Besides, I suppose you will have to fuck me again in the morning ... just to be safe." He grinned.
Harry grinned, raising an eyebrow. "Oh, just to be safe, hmm?" he asked with a laugh.
Draco nodded, trying to look serious but failing completely. He broke into snickers. He turned and put his arms around Harry, kissing him.
Harry smiled against Draco's lips and wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling the boy down on top of him. He broke the kiss and just lay there, looking up into Draco's face, stroking his cheek.
"Do you really not remember the promises?" Draco asked softly.
"I remember telling you that you're mine," Harry said gently. "That you're mine and will never be anyone else's. That's all that matters, isn't it?"
"To me probably all that matters." Draco smiled. "But since you insist on keeping me alive, you might want to know more."
Harry nodded. "I will keep you alive," he said firmly, grabbing Draco's head and shaking it lightly for emphasis. "I will."
Draco closed his eyes and sighed. "Then let's get some sleep." ***
Harry, once again, had a horrible day. Ron was still ignoring him, and Harry wondered how long he would keep it up.
Hermione had handed him the books on binding to give to Draco, and McGonagall had told him that they could go and see Dumbledore once classes were over. At least that was something.
He headed right for their room in the hospital wing, sighing with relief when he saw that Draco wasn't passed out on the bed today.
Draco had been reduced to studying, since there had been nothing else to do most of the day. He had completed the homework he had by mid-day. That left the rest of the day thinking about Harry. By the time Harry came through the door, Draco may not have been weak from the spell, but he was pretty anxious.
Harry came straight over to Draco and kissed him. "McGonagall said we can see Dumbledore today," he told him.
"Now?" Draco asked, not wanting anything at the moment other than to hold Harry.
"Well, she said after classes, she didn't say exactly when," Harry said, shrugging. "I have those books you wanted, too."
Draco took the books and looked at them. "They look interesting. At least I will have something to do tomorrow." He set them down and sat back on the bed, holding Harry's hand and looking at the floor.
Harry sighed and sat down next to Draco, running his fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck. "You all right today?"
Draco shrugged and then looked up, his eyes soft and sad. "I missed you."
Harry smiled and kissed Draco again. "I missed you, too," he said quietly, resting his forehead against Draco's.
"So we do this; we find out what we promised," Draco said. "Then what?"
"I don't know," Harry said. "We figure out what to do about it. We find out what the teachers think and make a decision. And then I start trying to find a way to get that fucking thing off your arm."
Draco shivered at Harry's words. Loved them. Loved ... "So we show them the notes when we've finished with the Pensieve?" Draco asked.
"Yeah, I guess," Harry said, kissing Draco again. "We'll have to, won't we?" "I want to discuss it with you without them before we do," Draco said.
"I'm sure they'll leave us alone until we're done with the Pensieve. We can just stay in there a bit longer and talk about it before we get Dumbledore again."
"If they will agree to leave us alone until we are ready to come out," Draco said.
Harry sighed. "We can refuse to do it if they won't leave us alone. We're the ones with the memory."
"I think we should use your memory since you had the better view." Draco grinned.
Harry grinned too. "It doesn't matter; we'll be inside the memory -- or rather, you'll be, no matter whose memory we use."
"Still, I don't trust anyone pulling memories from me," Draco said. "So you do it, okay?"
"I'll do it," Harry agreed simply, kissing Draco's temple. "Do you know how a Pensieve works?" he asked, his mind drifting off to the night of the promise.
"Yes," Draco said quietly, looking at the floor again.
"Mmm, I wish we could both go inside the memory," Harry almost whined, falling backwards on the bed. "We could watch it like we were there again and take notes that way, although we'd probably just end up shagging like mad." He sighed. "Can't you see it? Shagging in a room where we're already shagging." He sighed again.
Draco's eyes widened in shock; it really hadn't occurred to him. "Oh, Gods," he gasped.
"Yes, exactly," Harry said sadly. "I want to do it so badly."
The blond nodded his head quickly, licking his lips. "Yes," he whispered.
Harry sighed again. "Too bad, eh?" he said, shaking his head. "Merlin, it'll be so damn tempting." "Why can't we?" Draco asked. He had been partially aroused ever since Harry had walked in, and it was getting stronger by the minute.
Harry frowned and sat up again. "We'll hardly be able to take notes that way," he said with a laugh, but his eyes glittered with possibility.
"I could if you ordered me to," Draco said before he could stop himself.
Harry's eyes widened, his breathing sped up. "You think you'd be able to?"
Grinning, Draco nodded. "Wouldn't have a choice, would I?"
"Fucking hell, what would the notes look like?" Harry asked, suddenly more excited than he had ever been to go to Dumbledore's office.
Draco was still grinning. "I have been told I have exceptional penmanship."
"Does that hold up while you're being fucked?" Harry asked huskily, leaning in to kiss Draco. "I guess we will find out," Draco whispered against his lips and then leaned into the kiss.
Harry pushed Draco down on the bed. "Fuck, do you know what we're gonna look like?" he asked, kissing along Draco's jaw. "Do you have any idea?" He kissed Draco's mouth again, licking his lips.
"Oh, yes," Draco whispered against Harry's mouth, pushing himself up against the boy suddenly on top of him.
"We're gonna look fucking hot," Harry said huskily. His trousers were getting very tight now.
Draco's silk bottoms were tented, and the feel of the soft fabric sliding against his erection as he thrust up against Harry was intense. "Yes, fucking hot," he said. "Watching you claim me."
"So fucking hot," Harry whispered along Draco's neck as he began sucking on the skin there. He thrust down against him. "Holy shit, I can't wait." He thrust down more, harder.
"No waiting," Draco said, arching into Harry. "Want you now." He gasped and grabbed Harry's hips, digging fingers into the fabric covering them.
Harry gasped too, thrusting a few more times, and then wrenched his mouth from Draco's skin. He forced himself to still. "No," he said. He rolled off him, panting. "No, let's wait," he said, eyes closed tight.
Draco rolled after him, pinning Harry down. "I have waited all day for you, Harry," he said, nearly growling.
Harry was still panting and his eyes flew open. "I fucked you this morning!" he exclaimed, not knowing if was going to be able to keep himself from the lips above him. Fucking hell, Draco was hot when he growled.
Draco's smile was a playful version of his old sneer. "Can't keep up with me ... Potter?"
Harry's eyes lit up. He growled, literally, and pushed Draco off him, pushing him back down on his back. "Oh, I can keep up with you just fine, Malfoy," he said forcibly. He lowered himself and bit the side of Draco's face. Harry had thought that he never wanted to go back to this, but pretending was just about the hottest thing he could imagine. Draco's grin turned feral and he pushed back, literally wrestling Harry for control.
Harry grabbed Draco's arms and tried to get them pinned over his head, biting along Draco's jaw. It didn't last very long before Harry had to fight to keep the top position. Draco was still a bit sick, but, fuck, he was strong.
Draco flipped sideways and used his weight to roll Harry face down into the mattress, laying his entire body atop the other boy's. He straddled Harry's hips, hooked his feet back over his thighs to hold his legs, and used one hand to grip Harry's hair. He leaned his other arm from elbow to wrist across Harry's back. "I have you ... Potter, and I am going to fuck you."
Harry growled again, trying to flip them over, but he couldn't get Draco off him. "Get off me, Malfoy!" he shouted, body thrumming with pleasure. He tried in vain to flip them again.
Draco stood up suddenly, releasing Harry and standing with his hands clenched at his sides. "Fuck," he shouted, highly annoyed at the sudden compulsion.
Harry cursed in frustration. "Dammit! Fucking hell, fuck!" he yelled. He tried to breathe normally again, but he couldn't. He wanted to cry because Draco had got off him, even though it was his own fault.
"Release it and I will," Draco growled in frustration.
"Fuck me!" Harry told him. "Fuck me, bite me, scratch me, please!" he added, so he could know that Draco was doing everything of his own free will.
Draco was ripping at his clothes by the time Harry made it to 'please'. He reached under him, quickly undoing his trousers and yanking them forcefully off along with his shorts. He didn't even bother with the shirt, merely pushing it up as far as it would go.
Harry managed to rip his own shirt off while he still tried to fight Draco off, even though the last thing he wanted was for him to get off him again. He refrained from speaking this time though, merely growling and yelling, and crying out with pretend rage that seemed real.
Draco put a knee into the small of Harry's back, holding him down while he reached for the lube. His own cock was hard and standing very erect. He lubed it swiftly and then shifted to hold Harry down with his other hand. He straddled one of Harry's thighs while reaching with his other hand between his legs.
"Fucking hell!" Harry shouted, trying to scratch Draco from his position. He was still trying to buck the other boy off, but secretly wished that he wouldn't be able to.
One hand reached down, slicking Harry's entrance quickly and the other reached up and grabbed his hair again. Oh, but that thick mop was so good! Draco pulled hard, using it to pin Harry to the bed. He brought his other hand up to push into the small of Harry's back while he moved between his legs.
Harry thought he must've finally found out what Draco felt like when he was going to pass out because, damn, he nearly did. He roared with rage as he struggled to flip them still, silently wishing for that cock to be in him, wishing Draco would just put it in already. He nearly told him to do so, but he kept up the game. "Fuck you," he yelled, after somehow being able to think for a moment whether or not that would make Draco have to do anything. He deemed it safe and yelled it again. "Fuck, you!" He really wanted to yell "fuck me."
"I would rather fuck Harry Potter," Draco growled, positioning himself for just that. He pushed forward at the same time as he pulled Harry's hair -- hard.
Harry was sure his lungs were going to burst, or his throat was going to split, or something if he didn't stop screaming, but he couldn't stop. He bucked back and against Draco, still trying to push him off. He didn't ever want this to stop, not ever. He tried to scratch at Draco again but couldn't quite reach him.
Draco plunged his cock into Harry as hard and as far as he could. He almost came then, having to hold himself still for a minute, with Harry thrashing and screaming under him. If he didn't know better, he would think Harry was really fighting him. But the compulsion would not give him the choice of stopping anyway, and Harry knew that. So he began to thrust into him, holding Harry's hip and hair.
Harry screamed again, the scream going hoarse in the end. Draco was pulling his hair, and holding him down, and fucking him hard. He thought he was going to die. God, it fucking hurt, all over,
but it only made it, fuck, so much better. He wanted Draco to talk to him like he would if he were Malfoy again, but he didn't want to tell him to. He didn't want to tell him to do anything. He wanted to fight him until he came, but even that was getting hard to do as his hips began meeting Draco's thrusts, seemingly of their own free will.
"Yes, Potter," Draco gasped, "you like being fucked by Draco Malfoy, don't you?" He thrust hard and fast, leaning over so that he could reach Harry's back and shoulders. He dug his nails in at Harry's hip and yanked his hair up so that the back of his neck was exposed. "Saint Potter being fucked. The Golden Boy with my cock up his arse!"
Harry just about came at that. He groaned at the sharp pain of Draco's nails digging into his skin and his hair being pulled. He wanted to scream yes; he wanted to scream that he was Draco's as much as Draco was his, but he didn't. He reached up and around again and was somehow able to awkwardly reach some part of Draco's skin and finally, finally scratch him.
Draco pulled the other boy up from the bed by his hair, so that Harry was kneeling and Draco could reach his neck. He still held him, fucking him in hard strokes as he hissed against this ear. "I have wanted this since that day in the cloak shop. Every time you beat me at Quidditch, I wanted to throw you over a bench in the locker room and fuck you like this. You drove me fucking crazy. You still do," he said and leaned in and took the flesh at the back of Harry's neck in his teeth and bit.
Harry threw his head back, shouting at the top of his lungs. All of Scotland probably heard him. He trailed his nails down his own body and grasped his cock, fisting it roughly in time with Draco's thrusts. He'd given up fighting now and merely wished that Draco wouldn't. He hoped and prayed that Draco would bite him again.
Draco didn't let go, his teeth sunk into Harry's skin and his cock in his arse. He was thrusting furiously now. He closed his eyes and felt the power in Harry rising with his arousal. It was intoxicating, and he could feel Harry getting close.
Harry nearly went limp leaning back against Draco. He shouted weakly again. His hair was wet with sweat, and he laid his head back against Draco's shoulder, still pumping his cock. Any second now he was going to come; he pumped faster. Oh fucking hell, any second now.
Draco released Harry's skin, licking at the wound and hissed, "Come, Potter, come on your knees with me inside you." And then he bit down again on that line of muscle where Harry's neck and shoulder met. Harry squeezed his eyes shut; pumping even faster, and then he came hard and perfectly. He came so powerfully it almost hit him in the face. He collapsed, shaking and twitching from the aftershocks of his orgasm. He could hardly breathe.
Harry's release triggered Draco's own as he pumped furiously into him. He held Harry tight until they had both emptied themselves then collapsed forward with him, lying atop Harry and trembling violently.
Harry stayed completely still for several moments, his eyes still closed and every part of him sore. He let out a shaky breath. "Draco?" he said just as shakily.
Draco started laughing, still clutching Harry beneath him.
Harry laughed too, too weak to do anything other than lie there.
Draco laid his cheek against Harry's back, laughing so hard he was trembling with it. He untangled his hand from Harry's hair and dropped it beside him. "All that yelling," he gasped. "I am surprised they didn't ... run in here with wands drawn ... and hex me."
Harry reached and grasped Draco's hand. "That was fucking amazing," he said weakly, still not able to move, or just not wanting to -- he couldn't even tell.
"Oh, yes." Draco continued to snicker. "My very own Chosen One."
Harry let out a great breath and smiled goofily, his eyes heavily lidded. "I'm yours," he said simply, "even though you can't order me around. It makes me more yours, you might say."
"Yes, mine." Draco smiled happily, then he groaned, pulling back so that he could take some of this weight off Harry. He pulled out, feeling the loss of Harry's warmth, but not his magic.
Harry sighed and winced a bit, then rubbed the back of his neck, feeling teeth marks there. It hurt a bit, but he smiled. He still didn't make any move to get up.
On his hands and knees above Harry, Draco leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I'm hungry."
Harry finally rolled over to face Draco. "And I bet you want me to go get you something?" he asked, eyebrows raised and a wry smile on his face. "After I just let you fuck the hell out of me?" In all honesty, he didn't mind, but he wasn't going to tell Draco that.
Draco shrugged, leaning in and kissing Harry. He grinned. "I would volunteer to eat you, but I think you should save something for later."
Harry sighed, shaking his head. "That was the most unintentional sex I've ever had," he said, laughing. "I didn't mean to get you all worked up, but I'm glad I did."
"Are you telling me the first time on the couch was intentional?" Draco smiled. "And I am always worked up around you. Some things never change."
Harry laughed. "All right, all right," he said. "It was the second most unintentional sex then. Merlin, I hope I have something left for later. It almost hit me in the face!"
Draco leaned in and kissed Harry again and then began licking his way down his chin, looking for the top of that spray.
Harry frowned a bit. "What are you doing?" he asked curiously. "Mmm." Draco kept licking his way down Harry's chest, finally reaching the other boy's come. Harry looked down and gasped. "Why do you have to be so fucking hot?" he asked breathlessly.
Draco arched an eyebrow, looking directly at Harry while he licked the come off his chest. "I'm hungry," he said, continuing the sucking and licking.
"Oh fuck," Harry let out exhaustedly, burying one hand in Draco's hair and letting his head fall back. He couldn't get hard again, but it was still hot.
Most of it had probably rubbed off when Harry fell onto the bed, but Draco cleaned every sticky inch, all the way down to Harry's still soft cock. He sat back then on his feet, licking his lips and grinning down at Harry. "We should probably eat dinner before we go to the old man's office."
Harry just continued to lie on the bed. "Yeah," he said in a spaced out sort of way. He let his hands rest on his stomach, forgetting that he was the one who was supposed to go and get the food.
Draco pushed off the bed and picked up his wand, casting Cleaning Charms for both of him. "Come on, you lazy git," he teased. "I am supposed to eat, and you don't want to have to explain to the headmaster why we are late."
Harry sighed and held a hand up pitifully. "Help me up," he ordered, smirking.
Draco shook his head, reaching a hand out to pull Harry from the bed and against him. "Prat," he whispered.
Harry's smirk became more pronounced, and he kissed Draco on the cheek. "And yet you still want me," he said, pulling on his trousers. It was becoming a routine thing.
"Yes, I do," Draco said and leaned against the wall, still naked. "I am not leaving here in bed- clothes. Would you have them get me my own clothes to wear?"
"Mmhm," Harry said, doing up his trousers. "Anything specific you want for dinner?"
"Not really," Draco said, watching Harry quietly. "Just make sure it includes dessert."
Harry smiled. "Yeah, all right," he said, and he made his way over to the door and left the room.