Déjà Vu

As much as he loved the feel of silk, Draco felt good to be in his own clothes again. It seemed like years, rather than a couple days. He walked beside Harry as they made their way up to the headmaster's office, careful not to actually touch him, but still close enough that he could. They did get a few stares along the way, but he just sneered at the gawkers and nobody bothered them.
Harry was used to the stares of course, but they made him feel awkward all the same. He wanted to reach out and grab Draco's hand, but he didn't -- for obvious reasons. He was glad when they were finally standing before the gargoyle in front of Dumbledore's office. He gave the password, having used it so many times already that year, and looked around to see that no one was watching before pulling Draco onto the moving staircase and into a kiss.
Draco was startled by it. He had been so focused on controlling his facial expressions, that he gasped when Harry grabbed him, but then kissed back eagerly.
Harry kissed Draco all the way up the stairs, and didn't stop when they had been brought in front of the door. "Sorry," he breathed after a few moments, passing fingers through Draco's soft hair, "couldn't resist." He licked his lips. "Ready?"
Draco was still breathless and a bit flushed from the kiss, but he nodded, smiling.
Harry pressed his lips forward against Draco's for another single moment before he pulled reluctantly away. He lifted his hand and knocked on the door.
Draco barely had time to wipe the smile off his face before the knock was answered. He had never been comfortable the few times he had actually been up there, and, this year in particular, Dumbledore was literally the last person at school he wanted to be around.
Dumbledore smiled down his nose at the boys. "Come in," he said, holding the door open for them.
Harry nodded and walked forward into the room.
Draco nodded as well and kept close to Harry, quickly looking around the room to see who else might be there, it was only the old man, though.
Dumbledore shut the door behind them and ushered them over to sit down. The Pensieve was already waiting for them on his large desk. He didn't sit.
"Your Heads of House have told me why you are here," he said. "Quite a good thing to think of -- to review the memory. I am sorry that I didn't think of it myself, but alas, my old mind is preoccupied these days."
Harry nodded again.
Draco eyed Dumbledore suspiciously but sat down when Harry did.
"The memory is rather personal, I daresay, so I'll leave you here to get to it. There are some matters I must discuss with Professor Snape anyway. Please, send Fawkes when you are finished Harry nodded once more, surprised that Dumbledore was leaving them so quickly.
Draco made a small cough and rolled his eyes at Harry.
Harry frowned a bit at Draco. "Yes, sir," he said.
"Very well. You know how to use the Pensieve, Harry. Good day." He turned on the spot, and, with several long strides, was gone.
Draco looked after him, frowning.
"What was the eye roll for?" Harry asked once the door had closed behind the Headmaster.
"Never mind," Draco said in an irritated voice.
Harry sighed and shrugged. "Shall we get started then?" he asked with sly smirk.
Draco relented and gave him a smile. "Where do we ... um? I mean, will we still be in our bodies? Will the bird be able to see?"
Harry raised an eyebrow. "First off, I don't want to know why you care if a bloody bird sees, and second, yes, we will be in our bodies and we'll be inside the memory, inside the Pensieve if you will."
Draco blushed, still looking at the bird. "Should we take our clothes off first?"
Harry shrugged, having not thought about that. "I guess so," he said. "Don't want to chance having to come back without them."
That did it! Draco coloured brightly. The idea being found naked by Dumbledore disturbed him quite a bit. He looked at Harry like he was trying to figure out if he was kidding, but started undressing anyway. He set parchment and quill next to the Pensieve as he did.
Harry laughed and shook his head, but he began undoing the clasps on his robes.
"What do you two think you're doing!" asked a voice that certainly did not belong to Harry or Draco.
Harry nearly jumped out of skin as he looked up to see one of the portraits staring at him. Draco had pulled his wand. "Fuck," he said angrily when he saw who had actually spoken. "Well?" asked the portrait of the little old man.
Harry looked to Draco. "What now?" he asked.
"Who were you?" Draco asked, frowning and dropping his wand to his side.
The little old man drew himself up proudly. "Edward Biggins," he said. "One of the most respected headmasters Hogwarts has ever had."
Harry raised an eyebrow; so did some of the other portraits.
Draco dropped into a chair, sighing. "I can't believe this!"
Harry frowned. "We could chance getting undressed in the Pensieve; it'll probably just chuck our clothes out with us," he said quietly, so that the paintings couldn't hear.
"Oh, that sounds lovely," Draco sneered, looking at the portraits again. He took a deep breath and shrugged.
"Well, what do you suggest?" Harry asked.
"Can we take it somewhere else?" Draco asked, pointing to the Pensieve.
"We can't leave the office, but I suppose we could take it over there where they can't see us," Harry said, pointing to the further part of the room.
"What's back there?" Draco asked, staring at a curtained off area. Harry shrugged. "Go see."
Draco stood and walked over, pushing aside the curtain to look. "It's a bedroom," he said with a laugh.
Harry chuckled a bit. "Well, that's convenient," he said, walking over to look inside. "It'll be sort of like having sex in Dumbledore's bedroom though," he said, face scrunched.
"Potter," Draco drawled, and glanced back at the portraits, "there are no little old men or women to watch us in there."
Harry grimaced and nodded. "I'll just get the stuff real quick then," he said, and turned back again.
Draco held the curtain for him, while Harry carried the Pensieve. He reset the scroll and quill beside it and then began to strip.
Harry did too, getting undressed in record time and already feeling his cock stir.
Draco stood naked and regarded Harry for a moment. He shook his head and grinned. "Ready already I see."
Harry blushed a bit and reached forward to slap Draco on the arse. "Not all the way," he said fairly. "Besides, it's hot and you know it." Draco smirked and nodded, picking up the quill and parchment. "Ready when you are, Potter," he quipped.
"Who's the eager one here, Mr Malfoy?" Harry asked, smirking. "We haven't even put the memory in."
"Mr Potter," Draco drawled, "you'd better hurry or we will end up shagging right here."
Harry smirked again. He picked his wand up and held it to his temple, thinking about that night. He pulled it away and a long silvery memory flowed down into the Pensieve and began swirling inside it.
Draco's expression turned serious while he watched Harry and he stood quiet. "I guess that's right," Harry said, turning back to Draco. "Ready?"
"Wait," Draco said. "Do you know what you will order me to do?" he said, holding up the parchment Harry shrugged. "I'll tell you to take notes, right?"
"You need to order me to write down a description of everything we said in the memory," Draco countered. "I think what we did will be pretty clear to us, but the exact words may be important later."
Harry nodded. "All right," he said. "So you think you'll be able to manage okay while we're going at it?"
Draco grinned. "I guess we will find out. Just make sure not to give me any orders that contradict the main one."
Harry chuckled and looked Draco's body up and down. "I'll see what I can do," he said, eyes sparkling. "Ready now then?"
Draco raised an eyebrow. "Ready," he answered, and took Harry's hand in his.
Harry pulled Draco right up next to him and bent down so that his face was almost pressed into the swirling memory. He looked at Draco one last time, then plunged his face in, falling through the darkness.
Draco moved with Harry, his face hitting the mist. He clung to Harry as they fell, relieved when they were standing in the familiar sitting room. They heard Harry's voice saying, "Draco, get up!"
Harry held onto Draco's hand tightly and stood slightly disoriented for a moment before he opened his eyes. The Draco from the memory, who was much grayer than the one standing next to him, was lying on the couch. He watched his naked self frantically telling Draco to wake up. It was very strange, and he hadn't counted on it being quite so embarrassing.
Draco took a sharp breath at the sight of himself passed out and the sound of fear in the memory- Harry's voice. With a shiver, he realised that he wanted to obey, but could resist the memory voice. "Order me now," he whispered to Harry.
Harry nodded, his eyes glued to himself and Draco from the past. He cleared his throat before he spoke. "Take notes, Draco," he said. "Write down everything we say."
Draco knelt by the table and laid the parchment on it, beginning to write immediately. His hand almost worked on its own as he watched the scene in front of him only a few feet away.
Harry remained, still watching the scene before him. He watched in wonder as his own likeness searched around the floor frantically for his wand. Merlin, he looked terrified.
Draco watched as his memory self was revived and shook his head as he copied down the argument over whether or not he was eating. He almost laughed when he heard himself try to change the subject. It usually worked so well with Harry.
Harry peered at himself, once again thinking that he'd been stupid for not noticing sooner. "You're so damn stubborn, Draco," he murmured to the real one.
Draco smiled. "We both are." He was writing furiously now, recording their argument about his 'mission'.
Harry chuckled a bit and continued watching. "You still won't bloody tell me who it is," he said as his past self begged past Draco to tell who he was supposed to kill. He thought memory Harry looked pretty pitiful, and he blushed at the tears coming down his face. Draco tensed when he saw himself reveal the serpent and memory Harry's horrified expression. He only sighed in response to the current Harry's comment. Draco knew the moment the spell began to form in the currents of magic around the two figures and his eyes widened in response. Memory Harry had pulled Draco to him and began a fierce kiss, both of them crying. When he uttered the words "You're mine" there was a shift in both their energies. Here it comes, Draco thought, everything beyond this is the binding.
Harry's heart began beating quicker as he watched himself kiss Draco that hard. He swallowed. It was strange to watch everything playing out, strange to watch Draco writhe beneath him from his current position next to the real Draco, but it was very arousing.
Draco knelt by the low table of the room, on the other end from the tea service. He leaned forward, one hand holding the quill, still scribbling, and his other hand tight on the edge of the table. His eyes were on the scene in front of him, but they flicked up to Harry standing beside him. "Yes, yours," he whispered to him.
No matter how many times Draco said that, it never ceased to amaze Harry. He moved to drop to his knees behind Draco. He kissed the side of his neck and moved an arm down Draco's chest, still staring at the blokes in front of them. "Merlin, look at us, Draco," he whispered, delivering a long, slow lick to Draco's skin.
Draco's eyes were on memory Harry, who was tongue fucking him on the couch. He shivered at his Harry's lick and moaned. "Yes, so amazing," he answered.
"Did you like the way that felt?" Harry asked, copying the motions he knew his tongue had been making that night on Draco's neck. He slid his hand down slowly, grasping Draco's cock. While memory Harry and Draco were quick and frantic, real-time Harry was being slow, and trying his very hardest to be sexy.
"Gods, yes," Draco gasped, unable to close his eyes while he watched and wrote. He blinked several times. Then he hissed as he saw the moment memory Harry cut his finger and slid the bloody, oiled digits into him. "Fuck, you used blood!" he said in shock.
Harry was bit distracted by that. "Yeah," he said. He had forgotten Draco didn't know. He returned to the skin in front of him and Summoned the lube they'd brought. "Think you can still manage to be fucked?" he asked huskily, giving Draco's cock one quick pump.
Draco's breathing sped up considerably at that, and he bucked back against Harry. "Oh, yes," he said, writing at the same time 'only you' that he had promised before.
"Good," Harry said. "Bend over a bit more." He slicked his fingers as he watched his past self prepare past Draco.
"Yes, please," Draco sobbed in echo of his counterpart on the sofa, and leaned in.
Harry smirked and pushed two fingers past the tight ring of muscle. "Fucking hell, you're so fucking tight," his past-self whined. Harry moved his fingers in and out of Draco. "He's right, you know," he whispered into Draco's ear.
Draco whimpered, both at the words and the strangeness of being so divided. He watched himself with Harry and the spell kept him writing everything, even as he desperately wanted to drop the quill and grab Harry.
"You belong under me," Harry just barely heard himself say. He was glad they were so close to the blokes on the couch. "He's right about that, too," he said, inserting another finger.
Draco moaned, reciting the words with memory-Draco. "Oh, yes. Yours, not His, yours!" He pushed against the table and back onto Harry's fingers.
"Very, very true," Harry said, thrusting his fingers a few more times and then withdrawing them completely. He slicked his cock and bent Draco over just a bit more, moving into position behind him, all the while watching himself finally sliding in.
"Please, Harry," Draco repeated. "Claim me, fill me." He seemed no longer content to simply write the words he had said before, but now repeated the lines, finding the power in them and Harry behind him irresistible.
Harry grinned as he recited, "My pleasure." He pushed in gently, but not too gently, and waited for a long moment before sliding all the way in.
Draco moaned at the feel and sight of Harry inside him. It was overpowering. His hand continued to write and his eyes widened at memory-Harry's next words. "That's it," he whispered and pushed back against Harry, feeling his words fit both.
Harry gripped Draco's hips and pulled out of him slowly, almost all the way, and then slid back in harder than before. He picked up the pace very soon, trying to match himself.
"Oh, Gods. Yes, I need you," Draco gasped, body trembling and hand continuing to record even if the script was getting messy. He could feel Harry's magic vibrating through his entire body, Harry's cock in his arse at the centre of the sensations.
Harry continued pumping his hips, but resisted throwing his head back so he could still watch the scene on the couch. He pumped Draco's cock, too, in time with his hips. Sweat was beginning to pour from his body, and his breathing was harsh and loud. He could barely see memory-Harry's cock thrusting into memory-Draco, but fucking hell it was hot. Just their bodies and the way they moved. It was like they were made for each other.
"Harry! I'm yours!" Draco screamed. "Really and truly yours!" And then, like his double before him, he was coming; gripping the table so hard his fingers were white.
Harry made a strangled sound as Draco convulsed around him, but he actually didn't come until a couple moments later. He was amazed that he was able to go even two minutes longer than Draco with what was playing out before his eyes. He came with a shout of, "You're fucking mine!" and fell forward, but didn't fall against Draco, instead grabbing the table to steady himself.
In the scene before them, Harry was babbling his love for Draco in his ear. And Draco, having just come under Harry, who was still fucking him, remembered what his thoughts had been at that moment. He could see it on the face in front of him. The realisation that he loved Harry and that he wanted desperately to live so he could be with him. Just like the memory version, Draco began to cry. Behind him, Harry was coming just as the memory Harry was getting sleepy.
It took a few seconds for Harry to realise that Draco was crying. He pulled out of him, but then hugged him tightly around the middle, trying to pull him into his lap. "I do love you," he said quietly, kissing Draco's skin.
At that moment, Draco was writing again, writing words he had said to the sleeping Harry in the memory and which he found himself saying again. "Harry, I love you." And then suddenly they were thrown out onto the floor of Dumbledore's chamber, falling forward onto the parchment now that the table had disappeared.
Harry was completely still, his arms awkwardly wrapped around Draco. His heart literally hurt from what he had just heard Draco say. He couldn't talk. All this time Draco hadn't said that to him, and while it really hadn't been that long, it felt like it. But now Harry knew that he had said it, and that he'd just said it again. He felt like the biggest bloody girl in the world, but he couldn't stop the tears that formed in his eyes.