In The Principle's Office.... Again

"Miss Jones!" said principle Peeters.

"Phill!". I said greeting him.

I had been in and out Phill's office since my freshman year. I call principle Peeters Phill. He's cool like that.

"How's the wife and family?" I asked putting my feet on his desk.

"Sharon is good." He said. "I've been getting calls about you all day. Even the damn Board of Education is down my back."

I laughed.

"Is this about the food fight during third block?" I smiled. "I'll clean that up Phill just write me a hall pass."

"Now you Know damn well this isn't about a food fight. I don't like the lunch ladies anyway. " He laughed as his big belly shook. "This is more serious."

Phill leaned back in his chair, and I got a little nervous.

"Swear it wasn't me smoking weed in the girl's bathroom". I crossed my fingers and put my feet down. "But I got the loud for the low if you want some!" Phill laughed and said he didn't want any today.

"This about you and Mrs. Latimore."

Principle Petters cut his eyes at me before leaning on his desk.

"Whats going on between you too?

"My new fourth block teacher?" I asked. "Aint nothing going on but me failing. You gone slide me that A+ still? You know you owe for that bag last week." I said. "I see why you hired her Double P. Mrs. Latimore is fine as fuuuuuccc..... (Principle Petters interrupts).

"Jones!" He shouted. "You got caught on camera!"

"What got caught on camera?" I laughed. "Those old things don't work. You told me that yourself".

"They fixed them last week." Principle Petters rubbed his head. "The Board of idiots want to monitor my students during and after class room hours".

"Okaaaaay...." I said.

"Jones!" His face turned dark with anger. "Don't play dumb! The camera caught it all."

"It did?" I said shamefully but curious.

"Mmmhmmm, and if we don't come up with a story, i'm out of a job... And you (he emphasized) won't graduate."

"Daaaaaammmmnn Phill! I made a porno!" I joked.

"Jones...." he paused.
"What happened last friday?"

I took a deep breath. "Well Phill.. it went down like this.