In The Class Room

(Principle Peeters Interrupts her talking again)

"Then what happened?" He said anxiously.

"Phill dang man! I'm trying to tell you!" She responded.

     I took my seat in the back and chilled. I hated math, but I was pretty good at it. I balled up some paper and threw it at my boy.

"What?" He whispered.

"Wait and see." I whispered.

    I rolled more paper and threw it around the class hitting every girl who was paying attention.

"6x+3x÷.5 equals ? Hmmm who should I call on? " Mrs. Latimore said with a smooth voice. "Jacobby, whats the answer?"

"Ummm 6 and a half". Jacobby answered. I put my head down. The answer was so easy!

"That's close, but not exactly. Hmmmm. Samantha, do you know the answer?"

"No Mrs. Latimore,"she said with an attitude, "Someone keeps throwing paper at me."

"Snitch..." I said under my breath.

"Okay then. Jones," she called my name, "I know you have the answer."

"Watch this." I leaned over and whispered to my bros.
"Ah yeah I do Mrs. Latimore. " I raised my pencil high in the air then dropped it. "Can you come bend over and pick my pencil up? Because yo ass is the answer to all my problems!" I said smiling.

(Breaks the story line)

   My homies went wild Phill.

The entire classed burst out in laughter.

"And the senior class clown award goes too.." I said feeling accomplished.

     Mrs. Latimore ignored my comment as if I never said it. We finished our algebra and calculus right before the bell.

"When I call your last name you're dismissed. Have a great day. "  Mrs. Latimore announced. "Jason, Jackson, Jamison." You all are dismissed.

She then went to the K last names.

"What about me?" I raised my hand and smiled charmingly.

"Stay after class." She said nonchalantly.

       The class  begin to ooh and laugh at me. I grabbed my backpack and sat back down.

"I don't know what school you transfered from Mrs. Latimore. But we don't do this over here at Central Highschool."

"It's my classroom, and I'll operate it how I want. Pull a chair up to my desk we need to discuss you grades and behavior." I obeyed a grabbed a desk.

**TO BE UPDATED**