The Way It Went Down

It was right after the food fight in third block. I walked down the hallway banging on the lockers and flirting with all the cute girls.

"Jones you a fool!" My homie said to me.

"Hey! If they asked who did it," I grabbed his shoulder, "it definitely wasn't me bruh!" I cleaned some nasty peas off my shirt.

We burst out laughing and headed down the hall.

"Yoooo, you did that homework for that new teacher?" I asked him.

"Fuck no!" He answered me. "I was to busy staring at her ass."

      Ms. Latimore was our new fourth block teacher. Our old one quit because we were a "ghetto" school. I guess she couldn't handle us. I'm not sure what school Ms. Latimore came from, but it couldn't have been a black one. She looked like she was fresh out of "Bougie University", but she was fine. She had this long hair that touched the middle of her back, but she would wear it in a bun often. She always seemed to do this little switch when she walked down the hall, she had to be in her early twenties.

(Breaks the story to talk to Principle Peeters)

"When I say everybody want her Phill... Everybody wants Ms. Latimore." Says Jones.

Principle Peeters tells Jones to get back to the Story.

"Anyway!" says Jones.

       And when I say she gotta ass on her! I never tried to talk to her though. She was arrogant. Even the best football players couldn't get her to speak. She walked with her head tilted up. Ms Latimore had to like dick, and I was into girls.

"Heeeeeey papi" Dedra spoke to me.

"Whats up Dee?" I smiled at her.

Dedra began to walk with us down the hall.

(Principle Peeters breaks the story line)

"I don't give a damn about a girl named Dedra". He yelled at Jones. You don't understand!"

"Okay okay okay." Jones started playing with her fingers.

"Jones... I like you a lot. You're a senior and I want to see you graduate. But if you don't tell me why you and Ms. Latimore had sex after school, I have to resign... and you're expelled".

Jones takes a deep breath.

" It started when I opened the door and sat in the back of the class".

**TO BE UPDATED**