Visits (Part 2)

Gasp...

My vision was all white.

"Where am I?" My thoughts weren't clear.

I lifted my arms to find a white sheet had been pulled over my body and face. I pulled down the sheet and sat up.

I was in a hospital. I looked at my wrist to find a hospital tag that said I had been there for two days. I laid back down and stared at the ceiling. I was confused. I sat up again. I looked around the room to find all of the medical equipment was turned off. I sat on the side of the bed. After pondering for thirty minutes on how I had gotten there. I placed my bare feet on the cold floor. I walked towards the door and twisted the handle. There was a nurse sitting at the station in the center of the floor. I walked to her weakly.

"Can you help me?" I asked her softly.

"Sure what room are you in hun?" She turned and her rosy cheeks faced me.

"I don't know what the hell room I'm in!" Brittany yelled. "I don't know why the fuck I'm here in the first place."

"Calm down." The nurse said as she stood up. "Let me see your wrist." The nurse reached for Brittany's arm.

Brittany sat her arm on the desk. "Hmmm." The nurse adjusted her large goggles that she called "glasses". "Your name is Brittany Phones, correct?"

"Hell noooo lady. My name is Brittany Jones.. But no one calls me Brittany. It's just Jones instead."

"Well lets look you up Brittany Phones."

"My name is Brittany Jones.." Brittany said getting even more irritable.

"Ah yes Miss Jones. You're in room 225. "

"Why was I in the hospital ?"

"You were in the hospital."

"What you mean were? Lady I am in the hospital! I'm right in front of you!"

"Well the person in 225 died a hour ago hunny."

"Do I look dead to you Nurse.. Barbra ?" Brittany read the lady's name tag.

"Well of course not!"

"Why was I here?" Brittany asked worried. "And.. I died? Why is no one here for me? Does my mom know?"

"Well people were here, but security had to escort them out." The Nurse responded.

"Escorted who out?" Brittany asked the nurse.

"A group of people." She smiled.

"Barbra.. Barbra who?"

"A group hun! I didn't have my glasses on I couldn't see them." Barbra tilted her glasses and head up.

"Dammit!" Brittany turned around from the desk. "Can anyone help me?" She proclaimed loudly.

"Hunny calm down. You're confused. I know you are confused, but don't disturb the other patients or i'll have to call security." The nurse politely explained.

"Where the fuck is the doctor?" Brittany walked back into the room. "Barbra where the hell is my clothes!"

Brittany was confused and angry. The nurse called the doctor while Brittany paced back and forward.

"The patient from 225 woke up." The nurse spoke in the phone. "She just walked out of the room. I checked her wrist and everything is accurate. Can you please come down doctor?" The nurse asked.

The doctor came down shortly.

"Miss?" The doctor spoke to me. "I need you to calm down." She said calmly.

"Don't tell me to calm down! " I yelled back. "Tell me what happened to me."

"Sit down and i'll be more than happy too." The doctor said to me.

I sat down and tried to be calm.

"You came in two days ago." She said. "You had been into an altercation or fight of some sort." She looked at me. "Do you remember that?"

"Yeah, I got jumped by some bitches from another school."

"Well, you had some internal bleeding and head trauma. By the time I got to you, you were in a coma."

"A coma?"

"Yes, but you were doing well until you had some visitors."

"Who came?" I asked the doctor.

"Well first a little lady did. Then, a group came."

"What did they look like?" I asked attentively.

"There was a woman, a girl, and a man. Do you know them?" The doctor asked me.

"I think so." I said rubbing my head.

"Well the lady tried to kill you. She unplugged your machines and IV's."

"The lady did?"

"Yes. I ordered the police to escort them all out."

"The police?"

"Yes.. You did die Brittany. We tried to bring you back, but your heart failed."

"I really died.."

The doctor grabbed my knee, "Try not to think about that too much. You're with us now, and I need to run some test to make sure you are okay. "

"I don't want any test done! I want my clothes!" I screamed.

"You can't receive your belongings until you check out of the hospital, and i'm afraid I can't let you do that." The doctor said.

"Where are my friends?" I asked.

"Well I'm not sure. The police handled them."

"Where is my phone.. I need my phone."

"You can't have your belongings until you check out." The doctor told me.

"Fuck that.. Y'all are going to give me my shit!"

I got up and limped back to the nurse's station.

"Give me my phone!" I tried to intimidate the nurse.

She trembled and reached into the drawer. I snatched my phone and began heading towards the exit door.

"Ms. Jones!" The doctor called out to me.

I ignored him.

"Ms. Jones, I need to run test!"

I pulled the hospital gown out of my ass crack.

"Fuck yall!"

**COMMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER**