1| Alarice Kirke, The Pevensies and Narnia

━━━━ •✼• ━━━━

━━━━ •✼• ━━━━

"You four must be the Pevensies!"

Mrs. Macready and the four Pevensie siblings walked inside the house of Professor Digory Kirke. They looked up and standing in the middle of the stairs was a pretty young girl with short light brown hair and light brown eyes, and must be older than Edmund but younger than Susan.

"Good morning, Miss Kirke." Mrs. Macready greeted the adopted daughter of the professor.

Alarice Kirke smiled happily. "Good morning to you too, Mrs. Macready!" she greeted back.

Alarice looked back at the Pevensie siblings as she walked down the stairs towards them and stood beside Mrs. Macready.

"Hello! I'm Alarice Kirke. It's nice to have new people in this big house. I hope all of us can be friends."

Peter, the oldest Pevensie smiled at the young Kirke. "Definitely. I'm Peter Pevenise."

Susan looked at Alarice and smiled politely. "I'm Susan. It's nice to meet you."

Peter glanced at Edmund and nudged him. Edmund glared at him before looking away in annoyance.

"This is Edmund."

Alarice smiled at Edmund. "Hello, Edmund." she greeted the annoyed Pevensie.

Edmund glanced at her. "Hello." he mumbled, making Alarice smile sadly.

She didn't blame him or his attitude. It must have been hard for him to be away from his parents and his home because of the war.

Alarice looked down at the smallest Pevensie. "You must be the youngest." she said as she knelt down in front of Lucy, who was hiding behind her older brother and older sister. "Hello there, what's your name?"

"Lucy."

Alarice smiled. "You're adorable. I'm Alarice." she introduced herself.

Lucy smiled back as she slowly stepped out from hiding. "You're pretty."

Alarice smiled fondly at Lucy and stood up, looking at the Pevensie siblings. "I hope you'll feel at home here. I know the war won't last forever." she told them.

"Now then introductions are made, let's continue. Miss Kirke, come along." Mrs. Macready said and gestured the five children to follow her as they mount up the stairs. "Professor Kirke is not accustomed to having children in his house other than Miss Kirke, that is. And as such, there are a few rules we need to follow. There will be no shouting or running."