10| King and Queen of Narnia, The Dawn Treader and Aslan's Country

━━━━ •✼• ━━━━

━━━━ •✼• ━━━━

"Ed!"

"Caspian!"

Lucy ran towards Alarice and embraced her tightly. "We did it!"

Alarice smiled happily as she embraced her back. "We did!" she said and pulled away as she turned to see ships sailing towards them. "Look!"

The people cheered loudly and clapped excitedly as they saw the ships. Alarice and Lucy glanced at each other as they walked over to Gael and Rhince.

"Mummy!"

"Helaine!"

Gael and Rhince jumped into the water and swam towards their loved one as Alarice and Lucy smiled happily at each other. Edmund stood beside Lucy and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, while Alarice walked over to Caspian.

"We did it." she said happily.

Caspian smiled as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to him. "We did. Together."

Alarice turned to the crew. "Let's have them on board! Clear the decks!" she ordered as the men did as they were told.

Alarice and Caspian walked over to Edmund and Lucy as they smiled at each other.

"We did it." Lucy said happily.

"We knew we would." Alarice added as she and Lucy wrapped an arm around each other.

"It wasn't just us, though." Edmund told them, smiling.

Caspian looked at him."You mean---"

"Hey! Hey, I'm down here, Lucy, Alarice! Over here!"

Alarice looked around in confusion. "And, I think I heard him." she said as she and Lucy walked at the other side of the boat.

"Hey, Lucy, Alarice. I'm in the water. Lucy! Alarice!"

Alarice and Lucy looked down in the water and saw Eustace as they smiled at him.

"Eustace!"

Caspian and Edmund stood beside Alarice and Lucy as they looked down at Eustace.

"I'm a boy again. I'm a boy." Eustace said happily.

Alarice smiled at him. "And, we're happy you are, Eustace!"