3| The Queens, Complaining Cousin and Land Ho

━━━━ •✼• ━━━━

━━━━ •✼• ━━━━

"Much better."

Caspian smiled when he saw Edmund walking out from the crew's quarters in dry Narnian clothes.

Alarice had a hard time looking for a dress that Lucy could wear. All of her dresses were long. She did not find anything that can fit Lucy's height. She admit Lucy has gotten taller, but not tall enough for her dresses. She wanted to cut the long skirts of the beautiful dresses, but Lucy protested and suggested she'll wear pants and a shirt. Alarice felt bad, but Lucy assured her it was fine and told her at least she can move comfortably with pants.

The two Queens walked out of Alarice's private cabin and saw Caspian and Edmund waiting for them.

"Ah, excuse me, lad, I don't suppose you've seen a young girl around here anywhere?" Caspian teased Lucy.

Alarice and Edmund laughed as Lucy angrily marched towards Caspian and hits his shoulder.

"Alright!"

Alarice and Caspian led Edmund and Lucy through the main double doors on the main deck, only to then lead them through another set of stained glass double doors. Caspian looked fondly at the room as he held the doors open for Alarice, Edmund and Lucy. The two Pevensies stared at the magnificence of the room and its beauty.

To Edmund's right, were some glass cabinets, positioned next to the main doors. Alarice's bed was up against the wall on the right-hand side, with paintings of Narnian trees surrounding it. Lucy looked to her left and saw a golden head of Aslan positioned above the fireplace that was in between some more glass cabinets.

"Aslan." Lucy mumbled longingly as she smiled and turned to Alarice, who nodded at her with a soft smile.

Lucy saw Alarice's horn was placed above the fireplace, in the centre, on display with her sword, bow and quiver full of arrows. She briefly looked behind her and saw paintings along the wall where the main door was. In the centre, ancient script was written in gold. "Fair thee well Sons of Adam. Fair thee well Daughters of Eve." On one side of the script was a faun and on the other side was a painting of Alarice in a beautiful white and gold dress, with white flowers crowned on her head. The Queen of Narnia looked absolutely beautiful.

Caspian was leaning against some wooden cabinets smiling at Edmund as he approached a large painting of Alarice, Peter, Susan, Lucy and himself standing behind their thrones in Cair Paravel. Above it was written "Once a King or Queen in Narnia. Always a King or Queen."

Edmund turned and smiled at Alarice and Caspian. Alarice smiled and nodded at him. Lucy noticed her dagger and cordial on the display, along with Peter's sword and Susan's bow and arrows.