7| Lord Octesian, The Dragon and The Stars

━━━━ •✼• ━━━━

━━━━ •✼• ━━━━

Alarice, Caspian, Edmund and Lucy returned to the others after the incident with the pool in the hole.

"What food did you find?"

Alarice and Caspian looked at the food the men had found as Rhince approached them.

"It's volcanic, Your Majesties. Not much grows." Rhince said.

Alarice sighed softly and smiled. "At least you found something. Thank you." she said gratefully and looked Caspian, who smiled at her.

Lucy looked around. "Where's Eustace?"

Alarice turned to Reepicheep. "Isn't he with you?" she asked in confusion.

"I believe he's out, not helping us load the boats." Reepicheep told the two Queens.

"Eustace! Eustace!" Lucy yelled out for her cousin.

Alarice felt uneasy and Caspian looked at her.

"What is it, Alarice?"

Alarice bit her lower lip before looking at Caspian. "I got a bad feeling about him being gone." she told him as Lucy looked at Edmund.

Edmund sighed. "I'll go find him." he said and walked away.

Alarice looked at Caspian. "You know what to do." she said knowingly.

Caspian sighed. "Alright." he said and looked at Edmund. "I'll come with you."

Edmund turned to him without a word. Caspian handed Lord Restimar's sword to Alarice and followed after Edmund.

Alarice watched as the two left to find Eustace before turning to Lucy and handed her Lord Restimar's sword. "Here, I'll help them. The more the sooner we'll find Eustace." she said.

"Alright. Be careful." Lucy said as Alarice nodded and ran after the two men.

•••

"Eustace! Eustace! Where are you?" Alarice yelled out.

Alarice, Caspian and Edmund were walking around the island searching for the missing boy.

"Eustace! Come on! We gotta go!" Alarice yelled as she turned to Caspian and Edmund. "Do you two think something could have happened to him?"