Whispers in the Dark

(Y/n)= your name

My POV

I was in a dim dark grey room; white mist swirled all around. I was sitting in a chair wrapped in ropes. Chains shackles were my anklets and bracelets. I heard from behind me a door opening and closing; footsteps started to come closer and closer to where I was. As the footsteps came, the last dying lightbulbs that partially illuminated the room started to explode and spark one by one, till the footsteps stopped dead behind me, and only one lightbulb glowed over my spot.
"Where am I?!?! What is this place?!?! Who's behind me?!?" I screeched.
"Shhhh......" They said, putting one ice cold hand on my shoulder and the other over my mouth. I could smell death and blood, and shivered in fear. "Now, now dear.... The best advice I can give you is to never turn around...." He said. His voice was deep and raspy, but had a hint of buttery silky smoothness combined in it. I shivered more violently now. Not just because I was cold in fear, but because I was certain I've heard that same voice somewhere else, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it at the moment.

"Don't worry your pretty little head sweetheart...... You'll figure it out soon. By the way, I've heard you like games, yes? Wanna play peek–a–boo? You can peek, while I'll provide the boo's. Won't that be fun?!" He chuckled and put his hands on my face, covering my eyes. I struggled to free my face from his hands, but he held my head in place. "Are you ready?" He whispered in my ear. I tried to scream no, but somehow duct tape had been recently placed over my mouth, enabling me from saying anything.
"Peek–a–boo...... They see you!........"
He uncovered my eyes and I looked around the suddenly lit up room as the walls started to ooze out black and crimson blood; bodies swimming in their own pools of blood everywhere while bugs swirled around them. He quickly put his hands over my eyes again. I started to cry. '
This is messed up! Why is this happening? Who is this guy?!'
"Aww... You don't like that scenery? Well, how about this?...
Peek–a–boo!......
They heard you!...." He uncovers my eyes again and I could see the bodies coming toward me; their lifeless eyes looking at me hungrily, reaching out to take a bite of my flesh. My life. My soul. I struggled and kept trying to scream, but it was all in vain. He then walked in front of me. He had a black hood over his face, but I could still see his brilliant white smile, showing off his very long and sharp canines. He leaned forward. "We'll see each other soon, my dear. Sweet dreams." He whispered, putting a black blindfold over my eyes, which left me in complete darkness. I felt a small kiss being planted on my forehead. Then I started to hear familiar voices, the voices of my loved ones, whispering in my ear.
"Why did this happen to us, (y/n)!?..."

"Why did you let go!?..."

"Didn't you say you were loyal, and that you'd never let anyone or anything hurt us?....."

"Just go away...."

"Die already....."

"You deserve to die....."

"You have lost us....."

"Why didn't you make our suffering stop?!..."

"Die...."

"Hope you rot in hell, and get what you deserve after letting us die...."

"Die already....."

"Die......"

"DIE!!....."

"Die!....."