PlayDate

(I'm BACK! And just like I promised, here's your January update! Thank you guys for being so patient with me. You are all so amazing and I kept feeling so guilty in not writing for a long while... Hope you enjoy. And yes, keep looking and suggesting songs, please. It really helps! ~G)

Dark's POV

I sat down on a plain chair waiting, waiting for my victim to wake, as I had bound him to a chair in front of me. I twirl and twirl the knife I had on the arm of my chair watching, and waiting...
Finally, he wakes up with a groan.
"Ugh... Where am I?" he muttered.
I chuckle deeply. 'They always say that...' I think to myself. He looks at me with lots of confusion and fear. I get up and walk towards my victim.
"Hi... let me just answer your question by welcoming you to your Hell, where I will be coming here to take my inner frustrations out on you... Do you understand?..." I asked as I raised an eyebrow at him. He starts to tremble in fear.
"No! No please! Let me go!! Please!!!" I laugh evilly at his attempts in getting me to have pity on his poor ass being. Then I stab my knife into his knee and he screams in pain.
"Ah, yes, keep screaming! I love it!! And you know why?! Cause no one's going to save you!!!" I laugh demonically.
He looks at me in pure terror while he kept screaming. For a second, I get this terrible feeling in the depths of my chest... But then I shake the feeling off as I grab my knife back and stab his other knee, creating more screaming. I take my knife back again. Seeing the blood on it makes me feel like going on a high... it's just so... satisfying... I lick the blood off my knife while smirking, enjoying its sweet taste... Finally I get tired of hearing the guy screaming and crying his sorry ass off, so I knock him out cold with one blow of my fist. Then I go and put my knife back where I store it and leave my basement, locking it before going up.
....
House is quiet...
I mean I don't mind that...
'Maybe I should check up on (Y/N)...'
I go up to her room and slowly open her door. She's still sleeping... I feel the corner of my lips go up a little as I watch her sleep. For a while I stood there, just watching... She looks so peaceful, and pure... I finally make the decision to go and sit down on her bed next to her. More minutes went by as I kept watching her sleep. Then the same thought that I tried to avoid a few hours ago comes to my mind again, and I get annoyed quick.
'So, how in the world am I supposed to make her love me?...'
Luckily my recent mood ended as quickly as it came as I started to notice that (Y/N) was changing expression in her sleep. First was confusion, then fear, then hurt, confusion again, frowning and lastly amazed.
'Looks like she's having one heck of a dream... maybe I should... nah... But it wouldn't hurt to just check....'
I finally decide to touch her forehead as I look into her mind to see what she was dreaming about...

(Y/N)'s Dream continued...

The first doll that Em took out was an angel, and besides her angel dress, which was so purely and flawlessly white that it looked priceless, this doll was entirely yellow. So yellow, in fact, that she looked like she was made out of pure gold. She was also wearing gold glasses and a gold heart locket. Her wings shone brightly, like a sun, and on her face was a fixed smile, full of warmth, cheerfulness, love and kindness. Her wavy and slightly curly hair looked like the golden thread from the book Rumplesteltskin, and it went all the way down to her hips. Her eyes looked as pure gold as her hair, and were just as happy as her smile. Em set the angel doll down carefully.
"She's pretty, isn't she?... Has a lot of imagination in her mind. Always trying to show 'God's Love' to 'those in need'. Yeah. But don't be fooled by her appearance: she can be quite annoying and intolerable... Sometimes I just can't stomach all of her 'sweetness'..." She says while putting her hand back again in the box to take out another doll. My eyes stayed glued on the angel doll, and my hand began to involuntary reach out to hold her...
I could almost hear her peppy schoolgirl voice say: '
Hello there! It's SO NICE TO MEET YOU!! I'm G–'