D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

(You already know who this song is by. Just shows to see that I've run out songs. Please do keep suggesting new tunes, cause I'm running out of songs to put as titles and for people to go check them out. It also helps to listen to music when I write cause it's like a boost for my creative mind...

*whispers to reader* I did what I needed to do *hint hint*...... So here we go.... *fingers crossed* ~G

*feels weird inside, but shrugs it off* ~D)
***************************
Previously, on Stay.......

"It starts..... Tomorrow..."

Dark's POV

I can't believe this......

I can't go back to sleep......

This is bullshit!

Too many thoughts are going through my head.

"Fuck you, Emily." I muttered to myself.

I don't know wether to feel proud or stupid for creating her.....

I turn to my analog clock on my bedside table. '3:00 am' glowed green on its screen.
"Damn it.... Time to go to work." I get up and go get changed.

~time skip brought to you by the people who are still awake at this hour~

I followed my victim closely in the shadows; my thirst for blood getting stronger.
It felt good doing this. It distracted me from my over-thinking....
I tap his shoulder from behind, and before he fully turned around, I hit him on the head with my bat, making a satisfying whack! noise of metal hitting cranium, knocking my victim out cold. I reach down and grab their wrist, and teleport us back to my basement, the place where all my tortures begin....

(Y/N)'s POV (Dream)

I am walking though the woods. It was night, and very chilly, yet I didn't feel cold. I knew that I was dreaming, so I had decided to set out and look for Raven for a while.
"Raven! Raven it's me! Can you please come out from where you're hiding??..... I really want to talk to you!!..."
I keep walking and calling out her name ......

Till I crash into a tree. "Oof!" I stagger back and hold my forehead. "Ouch! ...... Where the heck did this tree come from?!" I look back at the tree and notice a sign on it. I squint at it and read out loud:

"(Y/N),
Sorry. Can't talk right now. Am very busy. I'll make it up to you, I promise. P.S. Watch out...... Darkiplier isn't your only threat.....
~R"

I felt a shiver go down my spine as I read those final words.
'You mean there's more?!" I thought. The earth beneath me suddenly began to shake and split between my legs till I couldn't hold myself much longer, and I fell into the great void below screaming.......

*THUD*

"Ouch....." I muttered to myself. The great gap that I fell from closed above me like a zipper, leaving me......

'Wait, where the heck am I?....'

I get up slowly onto my feet and take a look around.... What I see can only be described by one word; one color:

White.

. . . . . .

White, white, white.

I start to walk around, hoping to see if I was getting anywhere, or if I could just get the hell out of here.... Wherever here is. My footsteps echoed all around. "H-hello?" I called out softly.
This place is starting to really freak me out.....
I want to wake up already.....

Someone tapped my shoulder.
"Aaaahh!!!" I jolt screaming while turning around.

"hi." said the girl softly in front of me.

Her skin was pale with a slightly peachy tint; her hair was straight, brown and long falling naturally on her shoulders, and looked silky soft to the touch. She had cute bangs that covered half of her face, and big brown eyes that glowed with child-like innocence. Her cheeks are a soft pink; she has a cute button nose and small pink lips that turned slightly upwards on the corners of her mouth. She looks like she could be around my age, yet she is shorter than me. Her light pink spaghetti strap dress seems to flow softly in an non-existent wind.

I put a hand on my beating chest, feeling like she almost gave me a heart attack. "My goodness, you scared me!!! . . . . . Who are you?" I asked her while I studied her more. She giggles at me.
"Call me Em."
Her tone of voice is so gentile and soft, it's like warm vanilla.

"Em? Is that short for Emily?"
She laughed at me, as if I had asked something amusing. I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "What's so funny?"
Her laughing turned back to giggling. "I'm so sorry for laughing..... Just remembering an earlier thought... Hey, since you're here, would you like to play dollies with me?...." She points down on the area to my left. I turn towards the direction she was pointing at. There before me is a perfectly laid red chequered picnic blanket, and occupying the middle area on top of it, stood a pretty pink and white dollhouse.
"Uhm, don't want to be rude... Em... But I kinda really need to get out of here. Like now."
"Oh, come on!.... Just one game?.... Please?.... I could help you get to the exit, if you play with me in return...." She said while making puppy dog eyes at me.
"Wait, you know the exit?"

"Of course!"

"I don't believe you. Show me." I demanded.

"I will!.... Right after a quick game..."

She grabs my hand, pulling me towards the blanket. I try to get away from her grasp, but she was surprisingly much stronger than she looked. She lets my hand go and sits on one corner of the blanket.

"Sit, sit!" she says while patting a spot beside her. I just stand there.

"Come on! I promise, as soon as we're done, I'll get you out of here."

I sigh, seeing no way out of this and not really in the mood to argue, and sit down with her. She claps her hands with glee and opens the dollhouse. The interior of the house looked a lot similar to the inside of Dark's cabin where I've been staying at.... I start to panic. Em didn't seem to notice as she reached over and grabbed a black box from behind the house. She opened it and took out her dolls one by one, laying them neatly on the blanket. My panic grew as I examined her dolls more carefully....

***************************************************************

Cliff hanger!! Sorry but I just needed to post this already, so this might seem a bit short! It's been killing me not to update!! I'm just going to say already that next chapter's called Play Date... Yes: more Melanie Martinez.... Got to go!! Stay GOLDEN!! ~G