Die in a Fire

(FNAF'S song)

Mark's POV

That bastard was at it again! And it doesn't help that I came across with Dark's new victim: I'm very sure he's on his way right now to beat me up as I step into my apartment. And I thought I learned my lesson by the 12th victim. But I just can't stop thinking about what he did last time; he had brought to my home two girls this time. I could still clearly remember the dismembered bodies laying all over my living room floor; I had to clean it all up and put the bodies in a bag; Dark took the bag and teleported to hell knows where with the help of a specific pink cotton candy cunt. He had come with Dark and those poor girls; said it was part of a deal, but they ended up fighting and in results the death of the girls. One of them was wearing one of my Markiplier shirts.
I went to the kitchen to prepare my self a big meal; if Dark were to come right now, it is best to have a full stomach, in case he decides to starve me. I took it all to the living room and turned on the tv, trying to relax as much as I could before he arrived.
I had long finished eating and was playing Minecraft. I looked at my watch: an hour had past. I wonder what's taking so long (not that I wanted him here, of course). I suddenly jumped at the feeling of my vibrating phone going off. I had a new text.

Dark's POV

I was just about to go to Mark's apartment when suddenly I get a massive headache.

"HEY!!! WHEN AM I GETTING OUT OF HERE!? I've been celled in this stupid brain for far too long brother. And all of those "mixed emotions" are starting to really make me sick."

I felt him kick and punch. His screams ringing in my ears, almost making me deaf.

"Shut up you! I'll let you out whenever I want: it's what you get for messing with my last slave. When are you going to stop stealing my stuff?" I said out loud. I snapped my fingers making a full length mirror appear in front of me, and it in was the image of a man in a far corner of a dark room with a black top hat and white/red stripped suit standing behind smoky black cell bars. Two pink eyes glowed angrily at me; his pink mustache sparkling naturally. Hot pink hair peeked out from under his hat. He came forward and took ahold of the bars leaning in.
"...I had seen her first."
"Stop whining like a kid, you stripped bubblegum candy cane. You were selfish; you wanted them both.
And about those "mixed emotions": ha! You think that just because you are stuck in my brain, you'd easily get access to all my secrets and thoughts. I have no feelings. She's just another subject to the little games that I play. That is final."
"Ok, well then LET ME OUT NOW OR I'LL MAKE YOU WANT ME TO GET OUT OF YOUR BRAIN CELL!!!"

"FINE! On one condition: STAY AWAY FROM (Y/N). This is my only warning. I already have to deal with Mark; if you get in any way involve with her, I'll chain and handcuff you and Mark together in a pitch black room with nothing but the company of you two and the whispers of your utter most darkest fears. GOT IT?!"

He finally stopped moving. ".....f-fine. just.... let..... me..... out...now."

I sighed. Then I closed my eyes. I put my hands on top of my head and started to use my strength and powers to crack my head open. The sensation was brutal. I made such an ear splitting scream that all the bats in the air broke from their groups and flew away from where I stood. I dropped to my knees; my dark blood covering my face and pooling on the ground. I fell to my side, and passed out.
I was awoken by somebody grabbing me by my shoulders and shaking me violently.
"Wake up butthead. Don't you have somewhere to go?"
I stood up and glared at him.
"Yeah. Just remember to—"
"Yeah, yeah. I know. I'm not an idiot."
"sure you are" I muttered under my breath.
I turned to leave. "By the way, let me in on the fun while you're torturing Mark, alright?"
"Bye Wilford."

Texts

(Y/n): hey. It's (y/n). I got the right number, correct?
Mark: yeah. Everything alright? Is Dark there?
(Y/n): yeah, I'm ok. No, Dark isn't around. I'm beginning to believe he'll keep his deal.
Mark: what was it?
(Y/n): 24 hours of peace. Then after that, full scares. I'm terrified, Mark. I can't escape.
Mark:...... I wish I could help, but I got nothing.....I'll figure out something soon though. Right now all I can say is have courage, and don't lose hope.
(Y/n): thanks Markimoo.
Mark: np :D

(Y/N)'s POV

After texting Mark, I had decided that I should prepare for whatever Dark had in mind, so I spent 4 hours of watching horror movies on Netflix. I despise these, but I seriously don't know what to expect; I at least have to do something.
------time skip cause I got nothing-------
It was the afternoon. I had gone to a dollar store and bought lots of glow-in-the-dark stars that can stick to walls and was almost done decorating my room with them. They were a perfect contras to the deep blue of the room. I almost felt like I was in space. (SPAAACCCEE!!! I'm lame.:3)
(Yes I had finally finished unpacking and organizing everything.) Pictures on the walls filled with memos, my comfortable covers, my acoustic guitar (you have a guitar now: you're welcome ~G)on my glittery pink swivel chair that was given to me by (f/p); a new desk that was perfect for my Markiplier lap top and filling it with dreams; my new apartment finally was starting to feel like home. I stuck the last star on the wall and backed up; I smiled as I admired my work. I took a picture and sent it to Mark.
Texts

(Y/n): picture sent!
(Y/n): hey Mark! What do you think?
Mark: wow!! It's so cool!! Maybe I should do that to my room.
(Y/n): They glow in the dark also.
Mark: sweet, so it'll look like nighttime when the lights are off. Nothing beats snuggling in a warm bed, sleeping under the stars and thinking of going to outer space!
(Y/n): you're such a nerd. XD
Mark: I know :p
(Y/n): never stop nerding out, please
Mark: I never intent to.
Hey, you got any multiplayer games? Maybe we could play something together.
(Y/n): I got Plague Inc.
Mark: great!
(Y/n): oh no! Is it the return of the "Grundle Fondler— the horrible, horrible Egyptian Mummy's Curse"? :3 XD
Mark: he hides in the trunk of your traufs
(Y/n): Mark staph XD
Mark: he hides in the bulge of your boxers
(Y/n): Mark please staph I can't take it! XD
Mark: he hides in the deep depths of your dresses
(Y/n): lol XD STAPH
Mark: hffhajdiahsjskaks..
Mark: .............
Mark: he hides in the dark corners of your curtains
(Y/n): ?
Mark: he hides in the shadows while you sleep
(Y/n): ??
Mark: he swallows the souls of his victims
(Y/n): Mark?!.....
Mark: I think we should stop talking now. Better yet, never, you pathetic waste of "space".
(Y/n): Mark?!? This isn't you. What's going on?!
Mark: it is me, just better. I don't know why I even spend my sweet time talking with another lame fan.

(Y/N)'s POV

No. This isn't him. He'd never say that, Mark cares for us. I called him up.
(phone rings)
"Come on, pick up please" I said under my breath and paced around.
(phone rings) "........."
"Hello? Mark, are you there?!" I could hear someone breathe on the line.
"Mark answer me!! Is everything ok?!" I could feel my throat get tighter. My mouth was going dry.
"Hm. It's fun how you get so worked up over your precious "Markimoo". I felt my heart skip a beat as his raspy deep voice entered my ear.
"DARK?!??" I yelled.
"(*chuckles*)Hello baby. You missed me?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey there. I got bored of GoldEn, so here. (Throws writer at reader) (starts spreading wings) Hope you learned your lesson, Goldie. (flies off)
(GoldEn stands slowly and coughs a bit. Little blood splatters on her arm as she holds herself up. Looks up and smiles reassuringly at reader) Don't worry about me; I had a grand time! *cough* Anyway, very sorry for the late update. I'm trying to put my own original ideas while looking for another Darkiplier related song, and also trying to not entirely lose Dark's personality or powers that the community had already given him. All that, while making the chapters 1,000 to 2,000 words. I don't know if you get me. School is back in session, which is good and bad, because I tend to be more creative when I'm around people, but I won't have enough time. Please do comment; I'd love to hear feedback. If you like this, PUNCH that star button in the face, like a BOSS!
(Sorry, couldn't help myself!)
See you in the next part, my treasures! Stay golden! *blows kiss* *winks*