Titanium

(Song made by David Guetta. Also, that's not blood in the picture; it's red slushy syrup that I found on my way coming home. Ok, continue!)

Dark's POV

"DARK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?! How'd you get Mark's phone?! I thought we had a deal!" (Y/n) yelled at me on the phone. I get really pissed off when someone yells at me, but I had to hold it in.
"Hmm. We did. But we never 'sealed the deal', hun. And if you can break an unsealed deal, so can I." I replied in my most deepest voice.
"How the hell did I even break it?"
"Oh, so trying to act innocent, huh? I told you to stay away from Mark; both physically and mentally. As if you'd never made the mistake of meeting this son of a bitch." I growled.

"Where's Mark? Dark please don't tell me you hurt him!" (Y/n) pleaded.
Ugh. It makes me sick how caring she is over him. Just like every other human that I'd come across ...and taken them.
I wonder though.

What if the tables were turned.

What if she was like that with me?

I could finally have someone to l—
"DARK! Answer me now! Where's Mark?!" She yelled, snapping me completely out of my deep thoughts. So loud in fact, that it rang throughout the house, reaching all the way to Mark's bedroom, where I had him handcuffed to the bed. "(Y/N)!!!! (Y/N)!!!! I'm here!!!! Help!! Please!!! (Y/n) I need someone to help me!!!" Mark yelled.
Shit.
I had been so caught up with beating Mark up for finding him talking with (y/n) that I forgot to gag him. And now, (y/n) heard him.
"Oh my gosh, Mark! I'm coming!! Stay where you are!! I'll see what I can do!!" (Y/n) yelled back. I hanged up.
Great. I could mentally see her right now run down to her bathroom and grab a first aid kit. My plans were being ruined again. I teleported to Mark's room and stood over him, giving him my "best smile" by grabbing the corners of my mouth and stretching my lips as far as I could, showing off all my pearly white daggers. That shut him up; his eyes going wide. What can I say?: I love to smile. >;} I stopped smiling. "I think I should go pay a well deserved visit to our friend, huh Mark?"
'You stay away from her! Haven't you had enough of your "fun" after beating me up?' Mark thought.
"Oh come on, Mark; it's not a party if it's only two people. So she'll be joining us very shortly. I can't wait to play with you both! We'll have the best time together!!! I'll even get cake!!!" I said sarcastically. I punched him in the gut, and watched him make desperate gasps for air. To ensure he would keep quiet, I snapped my fingers, making a roll of black duct tape appear. I tapped his mouth shut, and slapped him across the face.
"Time to bring over our new guest! I should go get her the fun way here. Hey Mark: do you mind me using your computer in your recording room?" He gave me a glare, knowing exactly what I meant to do there. "No? Ok thanks!" I have many ways of transportation, and I intent to use them all. I went to Mark's recording room, grabbed his camera, and made a video for (y/n).
(I'm intending to use all the fun ways Dark enters or travels, so yeah :D ~G)

(Y/N)'s POV

I hurried to get everything I could possibly need while putting it in a night designed backpack: lucky gold/silver dagger given to me by my dad before he died, pepper spray, my phone, chargers and headphones, my emergency bag of trail mix and a bottle of water, first aid kit, spike rings..... "Ok, am I forgetting something else?" I asked myself.
Oh yeah. Laptop.
I went over to my laptop and was about to close it when suddenly the screen started to become static, like in old televisions when their connection got lost.
After a minute, the screen went black, then it said "LIVE VIDEO" in white 8bit lettering. What the heck is wrong with this piece of trash?! (I'm sorry baby— no I love you!) I clicked and moved my mouse, but it was no where in sight. I pounded a fist on the keyboard, then it popped up a video. It was Mark and he seemed totally normal, as if nothing had happened. "Hello, (y/n)!" He greeted me with his normal cheery voice. "As you can see, I'm totally ok. I was just pulling a prank on you and recording it for one of my videos!" He smiled, then gave me two thumbs up.
Thumbs up, my butt. I tried shutting my laptop off, but the video still played.
"Oh, I'm afraid that won't work, sweetheart." Mark said with a change of voice; demonic. I looked at the screen. Dark's smirk was so big, it almost curled at the ends of his mouth, and his eyes had gone to all black, with white pupils. He had his hands on the screen, and was starting to tap the glass. I stepped back, and tripped over my backpack on the floor, landing on my butt. I heard him chuckle.
"Now, how should I go through this laptop of yours? Break the glass, or just dissolve it so it won't be broken?" Dark asked, but I was too afraid to answer.
"Well, I'm going to not break it this time— I don't want to get another pesky cut. Hmm, the screen's not that bad. I can do this easily." My screen suddenly began to ripple from where he was still taping it. Then smoke filtered out from my laptop and filled the room, until for a brief moment, it turned the whole place black. I was gagging and coughing. The I felt Dark's clammy, long finger nailed hands grab my wrist and pull me up, and the room turned back to normal, leaving me standing there with the son of the devil. "Hello baby. It's time to do the same old, yet still fun routine." He smirked at me.
"H-hold on though; I need my backpack." I quickly bent down and grabbed my backpack; he pulled me back up and drew me closer to his muscular chest. (That titanium muscle! ;}I'm stupid, I know. ~G)
Having similar features as Mark, I couldn't stop myself from blushing. He smirked at my blushing. I'll never understand what's so great about making another person blush. Dark then put his hand on my screen, and it started to ripple again. While still holding tightly to my wrist, he dragged me along as we went through my screen. The last thing that I could remember before that was my radio alarm going off with the radio station playing a song and gradually getting louder.

Shoot me down
But I won't fall
I'm titanium

Shoot me down
But I won't fall
I'm titanium!

'I hope I can get my laptop later though!'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot extra clothing, stupid!!

Seriously, blushing: what's so great about that?
It's just kinda fun to make a person's face look like a pink strawberry or a red delicious apple. Dang it. Now I'm getting hungry.
Here. *gives Dark big bag of beef jerky*
Awesome! Meat! *Dark rips open the bag and starts eating it like a pig, taking a handful and stuffing his face with jerky*
Ok, slow down there Darkimoo. Don't want you to choke. But I still don't get it.
Mmph mm mm mhm
Dark, you should know by now that you can't with your mouth full. *Dark raises a finger and finishes chewing* *swallows*
Have you even ever tried it?
No... not really.
Then don't judge.
*****
That backpack may come in handy. Or something; you never know.