FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S!!!!!!

(I drew that. And also: this is the original song. We're going back to check on Mark and Wilford to see if they haven't died... Or at least Mark hasn't.....You guys ok?.........)

Mark's POV

I--I can't believe it......

This is not real...

This. Is. Not. Real...

GOSH DAMM IT'S NOT!!!!!

I cannot believe I'm standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZARIA!!!

Even worse: it's dark outside. The nighttime shift should be starting at any moment.

WHATDOIDOWHATDOIDOWHATDOIDOWHATDOIDOWHATDOI--

"So.... Are you going to just stand there, or get in and actually believe me?"

"NONONONONONO--"

Wilford slapped my face and grabbed my wrist, dragging me all the way to the entrance. "So, what's your favorite topping?" He smirked at me.

'I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead.'

*******************************

"A-alright Wilford! What can I g-get you?" Freddy Fazbear led us to our table.

Wilford smiled, while I was behind him like a coward.

"JuSt ThE uSuAl: PlAiN oLd ChEeSe, PlEaSe."

"Ha ha ha! That rhymed. And who's the b-birthday boy?" he asked, cocking his head to the side and staring at me. "N-No one. There's no one here." I stammered.

He chuckled and extended his hand out. "Come on out, little guy. I'm not going to hurt ya!"

Wilford shakes his head. "So sOrRy, He'S jUsT a BiG bAbY." He turned around and smirked at me. Then he grabbed me and pushed me forward, making me face the giant anamatronic. His eyes flickered from totally black to normal, and he smiled at me. "Hiya M-Mark!! Ready to eat!?"

"Y-ou know m-me?!"

"O-Of course!! We've been waiting you to visit us for a long time!! You played with us s-so many times, but we all wanted to meet you in p-person! And the many occasions Wilford visited us, he told us often about you! Now the day--- haha! I mean night---has finally arrived! I'll go tell the rest of the gang!!" he left, his big feet echoing down the hallways.

I got up, wanting to leave RIGHT NOW, but Wilford appeared behind me and grabbed me by my shoulders, forcing me to sit down.

"Look, I'm starving. If I don't get food right now, Freddy and his gang won't be the worst threat here." He growled. "H-hey Wilfy!! How are you d-doing darlin'?" Chica said.

"Chica, m'lady! How are you doing?" He smiled and tipped his hat at the chicken with the evil cupcake.

"Great!! I'm starving!! L-let's eat!! Hi Mark!" Chica smiled and waved at me. Wilford elbowed me on my shoulder. "Don't be rude--she's a lady! Show your manners, boy!"

"....Hi..." I smiled weakly and slightly waved at her.

"I'm sorry, he's new around here and very shy, even though he's played with you so many times."

"That's a pity; but don't worry: once you get used to us, you'll see everything's ok. Maybe even we could play again."

'Oh HELL NAH!!!'

"Arrrgghhh!!! What be the ruckus out here!? I can barely sleep!! Keep it down, people or I'll make you walk the plank!!!"

'IT'S FOXY!!!!!!!'