Stay

(By Rhiannah. Valentine's Day is near!!!! MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY!! (Besides my birthday and the Fourth of July, of course!) I don't know where Dark went, or if he's done thinking about being my Valentine. What do you think I should get for him? You know, cause he's my partner in this book? It would be kinda rude not to do anything on this sweet holiday. Plus, what do evil beings like? Also, what if Dark asked you to be his Valentine? Tell me in the comments!!

ALSO....... This is my art! :) ~G

Dark's POV

"AAAAHHHH!!!!!" (y/n) screamed. She turned around to attack me with her dagger, but I quickly took her wrist and pulled her up. She was still squirming, so I put my hand on her waist and pushed her closer to my chest. She pushed at my chest, trying to break free from my hold, but I held tight.

"Calm down, (y/n)! It's just me, Dark!" I said in my most deepest, soothing voice I could muster at this moment. I snapped my fingers, turning on the lights. She blinked at the sudden brightness; her facial features relaxing at recognition. She looked down.

Oh yeah.....

Forgot I was covered in blood.....

Oops.....

"DARK!!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO Y--"

I cut her off by putting a bloody finger over her lips.

"Shh..... Now's not a good time to talk about that, sweetheart."

I looked deep into her (e/c) eyes. Curiosity sparkled and glowed in those; so many questions going through her head, but I didn't have the time to read them right now.

"I said I was coming back home for dinner, but somebody had to make the Raspy Dolls outside go all crazy and attack the cabin, making me come home early."

I sighed.

She sure is a handful.

Cute handful.

WAIT!!!!!! NO!!! I DIDN'T SAY THAT!!!!!

.......I'll stop now.

"I guess I'll have to finish my 'errands' later."

I frowned at her, in attempts to hide that little sparkle that she had unknowingly planted inside of me, now growing.

BOOM!!!!! BOOM!!!! BOOM!!!!!!

The dolls were still trying to bust in.

I let go of (y/n) and took a bat from aside of the entrance.

I can control them, but sometimes extra force is needed.

"I need to have a word with them. You stay put and away form all exits. UNDERSTAND?"

She nodded slowly.

I went outside, slamming the door behind me.

"ALRIGHT, YOU RAGGEDY BITCHES!! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE NOW!!!!!

*****************************

After I "talked" to those dummies outside, I went back in and took off my blood-soaked shirt. I had only killed 3 people until I felt (y/n) getting scared about something (that wasn't me), and had to come back to see what was going on. I'm still stressed out though. Maybe I'll finish next time. I could hear soft music play upstairs, which seemed to filter out from (y/n)'s room.

'Good, she's checking it out...... Hope she likes it.'

I went upstairs to my room's bathroom, which was close to hers. I took off my clothes and got inside the cold shower.