Madness in Me

(Song made by Skillet)

Dark's POV

I came back late at night again to (y/n)'s place with black and red balloons and a small red chocolate box but I didn't feel like anyone was home. I teleported myself inside and started to head to her room. I smiled to the usual places where I had found the hidden video cameras, but when I took a closer look, I noticed that they were gone.
I opened her bedroom door.
It was empty.
All of her stuff, along with her, were gone.
I felt my anger rise up. I threw the box at the wall and started  to pop the balloons. It would've been easier to find her if I had already given my signature mark, but she was just another simple human to trick and fool around.... Right? So what was the point in making her mine? But when I thought about her, I kept on having this uneasy feeling that I just couldn't shake off. It angered and frustrated me even more.
Then I got an idea.
Ok, but first I have to calm down.
I opened her window, and let the remaining balloons go into the night sky, just like she did when she got them, and watched them go. Then I laid down on the floor, breathed in the remaining scent of her and closed my eyes, entering the Dream Realm, where I was sure to find (y/n) again.
And this time, I'll have to make sure that she'll be not able to stay away from me.

It took a bit, but finally I found (y/n) dreaming about her in a field being a werewolf and howling at the moon. I chuckled  a bit. She looked pretty with fangs.
No! I must not get distracted! I slapped myself mentally. I used my dark powers and made her dream that she was on Raspy Hill (at day time). As she looked around in the fog, I couldn't help but feel....... hurt. "Why did you leave, my dear?" I whispered to myself.

'Well duh.
What you did to her dream when we found her and you kept bugging her after that, why wouldn't she try to leave?!
What is up with you, big dark man baby?! You're acting like this after a girl?!? You're DARKIPLER!!! The evil side of Markiplier.
Do you really think that you have a shot at (y/n)? Ha! In your dream realms, luv. The bad guy never gets the girl.'

"Shut up you!" I whispered to my brain. But it was right.
I've been out of whack. This isn't my normal behavior. I felt all sorts of wrong, and I.... needed her..... to make it alright. Could I be?... No. I can't be... Could I? Impossible! Is it?
I groaned. This was to much that I started to sob. Then I got more angry at myself for crying. I took off my glasses and let them fall to my side. I got down and sat on my knees and brought my hands to my face. My bloody tears seeped through my hands. Then I felt (y/n)'s life force get much stronger as she came closer and closer to my current state. I looked up and saw her beautiful eyes filled with confusion, then slowly turning into horrified recognition. A smile started to grow on my face.
"M-Mark?" She stuttered.

(Y/N)'s Dream POV continued....

"Haha, dear: you're close." He said.

(Y/N):"Shadowiplier?"

Him: "Really?"

(Y/N):"Darkstache without his 'stache'?"

Him: "no."

(Y/N):"The crazed Butt Stabber?"

Him: "I will stab more than your butt if you don't guess correctly already."

I sighed. And started to really think. Finally, I was able to recognize him.
" I know who you are, now that I can finally see your face, Darkiplier."

"How much do you really know me, sugar?"