Chapter Four Part One

Delilah's Point Of View

I double stepped my way out of the club and into the chilling early morning air, the sky was still dark as my eyes rolled around and caught sight of a big full moon, it looked like a giant golf ball, a shinny giant golf ball, it was captivating as I stood to watch it as if I was a werewolf. I remember seeing one just like it when I was eight but of cause I was strapped in the back of daddy's car with Mr. Wiggles my plush toy as we were on the run from my mother. Damn, that woman was a living nightmare.

"What are you staring at?" Vickrim's eyes confused as he stood at the driver's door of his car, with a lit cigarette hanging from his lips. "Get in the fucking car." He said, his words coming out like a mumble as the cigarette stuck out from the corner of his mouth wiggling as he had spoken.

I hate how he speaks to me, as if I'm some skank, or some little bitch he can just boss around.

"No!" I spoke up shaking my head and then I felt the effect of the alcohol, okay maybe shaking my head was a bad idea, my eyes then became lazy as they tried to focus on him.

"It wasn't a question." He said firmly as he watched me stand a few steps away from him.

"Would it kill you to ask nicer?" I rolled my shimmering marbles but honestly all that did was make me want to find the closest bed and drown completely in its valley of comfort.

"You know.." He inhaled "I could just march straight up to you and pick you up, walk you over to the passenger side and throw you inside." He shrugged and then blew a cloud of smoke into the air.

"I won't go easy." I said with an attitude as I folded my arms onto my chest, his eyes grew bored and then it fell down onto his wrist watch as he brought his arm up to check the time.

"Look, doughnut head." He walked around to the passenger door and pulled the handle so the door could open up like it was a wing. "I don't have time for this, so get into the fucking car!" He yelled and then I turned my nose up as I faced my head in the opposite direction. "Fucking hell! Why are you so difficult, do you want me to shoot you!" His frustration grew as his jaw began to clench.

"Say it" I said unafraid of him.

"No"

"Say it!" I screamed letting out a roar.

"Get. Into. The fucking car." He sighed deeply before opening his mouth again "please." He ended off softly as his eyes dropped to the floor, my mouth then curled up into a smile as my drunken feet carried me across the sidewalk and into the road, he then walked pass me, around the front of his car to reach his seat , his face looking like a little kid's after his mother had confiscated his xbox, he refused to look at me, not even a glance but before he could make his way further, I quickly snatched his burning cigarette and snapped it in half with my fingers and allowed it to drop onto the ground and then...I felt his anger.

His body quickly shifted as he placed himself in front of me, grabbing my waist and pressing onto the sides of my body. "Why the fuck would you fucking do that!?" I felt his breath wave in my face as he had spoken, my heart beating so fast that it became a hum and for a second I couldn't speak.

"I-I have Asthma." I struggled to say truthfully and then he loosened his skin from my body. "I don't fucking understand you doughnut head, you get mad when I'm being rude but when you're rude, it's okay?" He asked still being close to me and I must admit, he was a complete dick but he smelt good, you know below that whole cigarette smell lingering around him as it seeped into his clothes, diluting the deliciousness I had caught a sniff of.

I guess I was slightly out of line for breaking his cigarette and utterly horrified at my action but the alcohol just made me feel so fearless like it was okay to be mean, maybe I should apologize later, but first, I had to get to the bottom of this stupid nickname I had now owned.

"Why do you call me doughnut head!?" I used my fingers to press against his chest so he could back off even though I really wanted him closer so I could smell him forever. "Do I have a big head or something?" I waved my hands about as he walked over to his side of the car and then spoke.

"Just get in the car." He sighed and then he climbed inside and I followed shutting the door closed as he started his engine, he put his car into gear and then took off, I must admit his car was pretty nice and so clean too. I was surprised that the murderer in my presence kept his car cleaner than his murder scenes. I still couldn't fathom the fact that he had killed someone before my eyes, and yet here I was sitting beside a complete stranger that I barely knew.

"You had.."he exhaled through his nose, pulling me from my thoughts as he gripped the steering wheel with one hand and changed gears with the other. "You had doughnut crumbs in your hair when I first saw you at Charlotte's doughnut shop." He said softly but I had heard him clearly, which had automatically made me smile but I quickly forced it from my face because I didn't want him to notice it.

"Why not something cute like "rainbow sprinkles?" Or "chocolate doughnut?" " I smiled. "instead you call me "doughnut head"" I laughed lightly then I noticed a hint of amusement on his perfectly shaped lips but it quickly vanished which hadn't surprised me as he was silent. I Stared at the side of his face, his licorice dark cluster of strands hung loosely on his forehead as his minty eyes watched the road.

God why do you have to be such a dick, cause you're kinda cute. Gosh, you're really fucking cute. His eyes glimmered from the illumination of the moon and in that very moment I had decided that mint green was now the color of my life. It was my spirit color...I know spirit animals are a thing but was spirit colors a thing?...well if it was, you know what my spirit color would be. Mint god damn green.

"Vickrim?"

"What?"

"Where are we going to?"

"I have business to take care of." He replied as he stopped at a red light beaming through the windscreen.

"So you're basically dragging me along on one of your drug missions." I spoke my mind, and was certain that was what was about to take place, why he had chosen to drag me along was unknown and I was to afraid to ask,

so I didn't.

"Drug mission?" He pretended to not know what I was talking about "I'm a Boy Scout, I sell cookies at the doors of strangers fuck it doughnut head do you have to be so judgmental." His voice sexy hinting joy as he let go of his words.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes playfully, my curiousness had wanted to know more about his lifestyle but he had shot all of my questions down so getting answers from him was not going to happen and as the car ride continued I allowed myself to let it go and just enjoy the smooth ride that actually made me want to enter the dreamland I desperately craved for, so I twisted my body to lay on its side as I tried searching for comfort against the leather seat of his car, and then his eyes quickly glanced over to see my movement as my glowing eyes watched him, he reached over to pull a leaver or push a button of some sort, I'm actually not sure what he did but then the back of the seat fell down like hail from the sky as it was now transformed into a much more comfortable position for me to lay.

"Thank you." I whispered cuddling myself up as I brushed my blonde strands from my face and snuggled myself into the leather as a swishing sound came from beneath me. I got no response from him as he continued to drive while my eyes slowly fell back into my skull, I thought of my father at where he would be at this hour, I was certain that he wasn't home and I don't think he was worried about where I was but I surely worried about his whereabouts, I tried to push thoughts of him from my mind or God forbid I wouldn't be able to catch my train to dreamland so I cleared my thoughts and thought of absolutely nothing just as the sky had began to lighten up and even though nature was the most beautifulest thing to me, my sleep mattered more at this moment, so while the sky was in the midst of awakening I was in the midst of going to sleep.

***
Authors Note

Hello there, please excuse the short chapter but part two will follow soon and it would be longer, I promise.

Thank you for voting, it shows me that you appreciate my work and I couldn't be more grateful than what I already am.