Chapter Sixteen

Connor's point of view

"Why would you fucking slap me? Are you nuts woman?" I paused holding my cheek "wait, don't answer that." I stared at Lisa with wide eyes, my bedroom door shut, concealing us inside as the morning sun had crept through the blinds.

I had just been slapped into a new day, and I couldn't believe that she would actually slap me awake. What the fuck is wrong with this woman.

"I asked you if you liked that hoe, whatshername and you say "mmmmm" " she said clapping her hands with each syllable she had spoken, I stood across from her while she sat on my unmade bed with her legs crossed, screaming at me.

"I was asleep Lisa!" I couldn't believe this conversation was happening "you could have asked me anything and I would have replied the same way." I shrugged brushing my fingers through my hair.

"Liar!" She yelled lifting herself to her feet, her body sexy in only red lace underwear and for a moment that had distracted me. "You like her! Why don't you just admit it!" She said pressing the nail of her index finger into my bare chest. She pulled this face, which made her look like a frog, her cheeks puffed up and her eyes staring deadly.

I wanted to laugh so hard but I knew that if I did she would probably slap me again.

"I don't like her." Bullshit, I do, I fucking like Delilah but I couldn't admit that to crazy pants over here.

"Prove it!" She raised her voice.

"How?" I sighed deeply.

"Tell her to stay away from you. Tell her to never put her slimy little hands on you ever again, Tell her that she's fat and ugly and she looks like a gorilla!" She became excited, "no, not a gorilla, an ogre!" She said finally smiling as if she had me under control.

"I'm not going to tell her that." I shook my head and then exhaled "Thats rude." I said.

"Fine!" She flipped her hair over her shoulder "choose Connor!"

"What?"

"It's me or that hoe?"

"I'm not going to choose Lisa, she's a friend, you're my girl. I don't like her the way I like you." I said and I wasn't lying I didn't like her the way I liked Dee, because I liked Dee more. It was time to turn on the charm, before she decided to actually leave me, and her leaving me means that she would be taking her amazing sex along with her and I couldn't have that happening.

"Do you mean that?" She said not really knowing how to react and then I stepped towards her.

"Of cause, I mean that baby. You're my girl." I bit into my lower lip as I stared at her in a sexual manner, knowing she couldn't resist.

"You promise?"

"I promise." I spoke hooking my finger into her bra strap and then pulling it over her shoulder, my eyes shut as I trailer delicate kisses down from her neck to where her bra strap was, I held my arm around her waist, holding the small of her back as she let out a tiny moan.

"I love you baby." She whispered and then my eyes shot open, okay what the fuck, I'm not ready for this shit but I played it cool, if I back off she wouldn't want to fuck me and then we would just continue to argue again.

"Mmmm." I hummed slipping my hand over her hip bone and just before it had entered her panty, a loud bang hit on my door and I could swear it's as if the police was about to raid, Vickrim came stomping in with confidence and his hands behind his back.

Lisa quickly jumped back and then I stared at him in silence.

"Get done." He nodded, "there's no fucking way you're missing this meeting." He said in his usual grumpy tone and then his eyes shifted to glance at Lisa and then it fell back onto me. "You need to get your priorities straight Connor, focus on the money, focus on the grind. Her pussy isn't going to make you rich." He stared with narrow eyes "she's a distraction, get rid of her." he ended and then shifted himself to leave the room.