Migraine

That Monday, our girl had only one song in her head that she found the previous day. She was listening to the song on repeat, and blasting it out of her headphones. So, naturally, after school began, she was completely oblivious to the snarky insults whispered in her direction during gym. Well, she was oblivious, until one boy threw a paper wad at her with the words "you're gonna die soon, are you happy now?"

To that, she cried. She broke down, and cried. She clutched the note, and let the tears flow. She mouthed a few choice words to them, and ran to the girl's locker room. The poor thing had finally had enough. She determined that she was going to try again. That night. And she was determined not to fail this time.

The rest of the day, she was as emotional as a stone. She refused to talk to anyone, even her closest friend. The only people she would answer to were her teachers. And even then, she would speak exclusively in short phrases. Everyone wondered what was wrong, but few people had the audacity to fully think about it, and even fewer wanted to ask her.

When she got home, she did it. She killed herself. No one was there to stop her, and no one got home in time to save her. She poisoned herself. When her mom came home, she found her only child dead. She didn't know what to do, and she certainly didn't think that her child would ever try again.

But, sadly, she did. And the mother would have to tell the school's staff that her daughter wouldn't be in school the next day, or ever, and she'd have to tell her child's father that there would be no more visits from his daughter, and her friends, well, you could only imagine what she'd tell her daughter's friends.

Hey, it's me. You know, suicide is a horrible thing, and I honestly don't want anyone to feel like that's the only solution. Everyone is important. We need to remember that. We have all been born to fulfill a certain duty on this planet. None of us know what that is, so we need to live as long as we can to try to accomplish as many things for ourselves and the people that surround us as possible. Oh, and next chapter I'm going to switch to first-person P.O.V. and it'll be rotating between the main character's friends. So, yeah. That's it from me.
- Time Lord Raptor