Chapter Two

*Sebastians P.O.V*

After I put the young master to bed, I quickly travel to the manor to check the the three idiots haven't burned it down.

Once I come back to the town house, I walk into the room that the young lord said I can use. I light the small candle on the brown side table and take off my jacket and set it on the back of the wooden chair in the corner of the small room.

Running my hand through my raven locks, I sit on the bed and turn my body to get some active sleep. I blow out my the candle before I close my eyes.

*My P.O.V*

Once I made sure Sir Integra retired to bed safely, I make my way to my room. Once in, I kick off my black combat boots following my skirt and black lace up long sleeve shirt. I kick all of it to an ignored corner of the room. I stare at it then move my gaze to the rest of my room, seeing that there are multiple pairs of clothes strewn about.

"Why can't I keep my room clean?" I sigh.

I walk into my closet and pull out a silk white sleeping shirt and lay down in my coffin bed. Without bothering to put out the candles I lit before, I cover my self with the thick blanket and pull the lid down to my bed. Before it closes, a tall red figure stops it with its gloved hand.

"What do you think you're doing my Queen?" A deep, smooth voice asks.

"I, my King," He chuckles when I use his nickname. "Am going to bed." I pull the lid down once more only to be denied again.

"Don't sleep yet my love, the night's still young." Alucard says as he slides in bed next to me.

"Day light it coming in three hours. I would like to get some sleep." I brush stray black hair strands away from his face.

He grabs my hand and kisses the back of it. "Thats three hours we can use to do some things..." A smirk grows on his face as he says this. "Just think of all the things I can do to you right now..."

I smack his shoulder with my other hand and gasp, "Alucard!" A chuckle resonates from his chest. I sigh before I continue. "As intriguing as that sounds, I must decline."

A false hurt face spreads on his face. "Why?"

"One, I'm tired and two, I'm still sore from the last time." I grumble as I snuggle in to his chest.

He chuckles, recalling the memory. "Ahh... that was a good one..."

I slap his shoulder again. "Shut up!" I feel my face flush a deep crimson colour. "If your going to sleep in my bed, at least change out of these clothes. "

"Yes, my Queen." And in an instant, he's in a sleeping shirt as well. I bite my lip when I see that he left some of his top buttons unbuttoned. "Do you like what you see?"

The Crimson on my face deepens and I turn from him so im facing the wall.

"Don't be like that my Queen..." He drapes his muscular arm lazily over my form and pulls me closer to him. He kisses the top of my head. "Good night my sweet (Y/n). I love you."

And before I can say it back, My Alucard is in a deep slumber.