Chapter Three

*Sebastian's P.O.V.*

At exactly seven-thirty, I wake up the Young Lord.

"Young Master," I say in a soft voice. "It's time to wake up."

The orphan's face twitches before finally opening his eyes. "Hmm, Sebastian...?"

I smirk as I look at the Master being so vulnerable. "Today we have blueberry oatmeal with scones and earl grey tea."

"What's on the schedule for today." He asks as he takes the tea cup out of my hands.

"You must write a letter to her Majesty about the Jack the Ripper case and prepare a funeral for Madam Red." I list off all the of his tasks for the day as I lay out the Lord's clothes on the bed.

"When will be be departing for the manor?" The Young Lord asks.

"In about an hour"

*My P.O.V.*

When I wake up, Alucard isn't next to me.

I roll my eyes. Of course he wouldn't be. I Push the lid off my bed and throw my legs over the edge. After a quick yawn and stretch, I get ready for the day.

I pull out black skin tight pants and a black shirt with a purple and black buckle stomach vest. I shove my feet into my combat boots and leave them unlaced.

When I open the door, I'm surprised to see Walter on the other side. "Good afternoon Miss (Y/n)."

"Afternoon?" I repeat.

Walter nods. "Of course. It's about One thirty-five."

I just nod. "Anyway," I say, changing the subject. "What can I do for you today?"

"Sir Integera wanted me to inform you that you have no missions to complete today." Walter tells me as he hands me my hood cape.

I say a quick thanks as I retrieve it from him then ask, "Do you know where Alucard is?"

"Ahh yes," He says as he adjusts his monocle. "Sir Integera sent him on a mission a few hours before day break."

"Okay." I nod. "Thank you. Call me if you need anything."

***

After walking aimlessly through the woods, I finally find a small clearing.

"This seems like a nice place to relax in." I say to myself.

I circle the place for a bit before finally settling down under a shaded part of the tree.

"Ahh, this is nice..." I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

As I'm going to put my arms behind my head, my arm gets cut by something sharp. What is this?

I pull my arm away and lick the blood that is oozing out of the freshly cut wound. Turning my head I see that it's a white rose bush that has declared war on my arm.

I get up and inspect the plant. "Pfft," I say as I pick a flower. "Who likes white roses? I personally think that black ones are better." And with that, I turn the rose in my hand and the ones surrounding me in to black roses. I smirk. "Much better."

After several moments of listening to the sound of the wind, I hear quick foot steps behind me.

"The Master's roses!" I turn around. "What did you do to to them?!"