Chapter Six

*Sebastian's P.O.V *

I felt her fangs pierce the tough skin of my neck and greedily suck my blood from the wounds.

How could I have not noticed?

I think back to last night,, to the words she spoke before disappearing into the shadows: I'm just a creature of the night.

She pulls me closer to her, making a large pain erupt from her teeth are. However, at the same time it geels... good.

My hands drop their weapons and place themselves on her hips. I can her my Master calling to me, but even though he wasn't very far from me, it sounded as of he were in the house calling my name. The only thing my mind can comprehend is the enjoyable feeling soaring throughout my body.

*My P.O.V *

Once I gain enough self-control, I pull myself away and lock the excess blood that oozes out. I look at the demon and see a faint blush across his cheeks and his eyes half lidded, a small fog in his eyes.

I smirk down at Sebastian. "You tasted devine."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" He says. Sebastian's grip on my hips tighten and the next thing I know I'm on the floor with my the back of my head aching. "But now, back to the matter at hand. Who. Are. You."

"As much as I'd love to tell you," I say sarcastically then kick the Butler in the stomach, sending him flying. "I'm under strict orders to not say anything"

I push myself off the floor, ignoring the pain that's thumping in my head and jump onto a tree, the setting sun casting a shadow over Sebastian. "Until next time" I bow then jump out of sight and I flee from the Manor.

"Welcome home (Y/N)" Walter greets once I walk through the doors of HQ.

"Hello Walter." I smile. "I'm going to bed, I have a horrible headache"

"Would you like me to bring you up something?" He asks.

"No thank you, good night." I say as I walk up the stairs and go straight to my room.

When I open my bedroom door, I kick my shoes off and fall face first on to bed. Why the hell am I so tired? Is the last thing I think before I fall into a deep slumber.

"Wake up... you have to wake up..." A smooth voice coaxes.

I feel myself slowly wake up, annoyed that someone woke me. The back of a gloved hand tells me that Alucard is the sleep stealing culprit.

"Go away..." I mumble and turn away from him. "I want to sleep."

"I wasn't asking you to get up" Alucard says coldly and grabs me by my shoulders and pulls me up.

His roughness takes me back and I panic as I see memories flash before my eyes. "Don't touch me!" I yell as I use all the strength I have to push Alucard away from me.

"Then explain yourself!" He shouts back.

"Explain what?" I shout just as loud.

Alucard's face twists into complete rage. "Why your fangs were in a demons neck!"

I look at Alucard like he's crazy. "That's what you're upset about?"

"I'm not upset, I'm furious!" He holws.

"Why? Because I had lunch?" I say. "Can I not drink blood anymore?"

"Not if it's from a foul demon!" Alucard shouts.

"You're not my master anymore, I can do whatever the hell I want!"

Before Alucard can make a retort, there's a knock on my door. I walk over and open it, revealing Walter.

"Hello (Y/N)," He notices Alucard too. "And Master Alucard."

"Hello Master" I put emphasis on the master to irritate Alucard more which earns me a growl. "What can I help you with?"

"Sir Integera would like to speak to you." Walter says.