(Re-read Story Title)

The incessant poking in the back of her shoulder was driving her insane. Even though it was her idea to tutor him at his house, it didn't give him a reason to annoy her. Miko tried turning up her music, but soon she would be deaf by the time Darion finished the work. She slowly removed her headphones and formed her sentence carefully.
"What do you want?" she inquired.
The pencil finally stopped stabbing her in the back, and the person wielding it had a giant smile plastered on his face.
"Can I ask you a question?"
"What?"
"Are you dirty?"
She turned around fully, eyeing him squarely in the face. He remained there, relaxed, as if the question he'd just asked meant absolutely nothing.
"Are you serious?" he nodded quickly," Who wants to know?"
"Me," he answered simply.
His answer slipped her up a little. All the ways she could respond displayed in her mind. If she hit him it could be taken as violently flirty and that was a thought she'd rather not have to dispel. If she turned around again, he would resume annoying her until she acknowledged his presence again. Just face it head on, she thought.
"Yeah, I am," she answered.
A tempting smile crossed his face. She watched him closely, as a familiar heat pooled in her stomach.
"Have you ever...wanted to do dirty things?"
"Dude,"
"Have you?"
She sighed,"Yes, now what's the catch?"
"What catch?" he said faking an innocent smile,"I'm just bored and haven't been talking to me lately,"
"Really? I thought you said that now that you have a girlfriend, you wouldn't really want to be seen with me since she's a nosey one,"
He hesitated,"Well, yeah... if I was still with her,"
"Oh my God, what did you do, now?" she exclaimed.
"She kept asking for my phone. You know I don't let nobody on it,"
"Oh really? Then who's is this?" she taunted, raising his phone out of his reach. He lunged for it, snatching her arm and forcing it closer to him. Miko dangled to phone over the ground to keep his body from crushing her. He jerked back, with eyes wide with fear.
"Give it back, please," he pleaded, his face still extremely close to hers.
Her face heated, as she playfully twirled it between her fingers. His anger dissipated, as he moved closer to her face. Their soft collision prevented her protests. She slipped the phone behind her back and placed her hand on his neck, urging him to continue. Realization hit both of them almost simultaneously, and he pulled away.
"Uh, sorry," he mumbled.
She quickly averted her gaze, her cheeks burning with a high sense of desire. Was he really sorry?
"Uh-huh...um here," she stammered, lending him his phone.
God, if anyone ever broke up with him, it obviously wasn't because he was a terrible kisser. Her thoughts drifted down the gutter. Darion still hadn't moved an inch from his position on top of her.
"Uh, Miko?"
She jolted back, realizing he was dangerously close. Her knee grazed between his legs, drawing an unexpected moan from him. Her first instinct was to apologize, but what she hadn't noticed was that he was hard. Why would she apologize for his reaction anyway? He followed her gaze, then leaned in to catch another kiss.