Not Interested?

Jessie and Dylan had a pretty simple relationship. Whenever either one was in between relationships, they would go to each other to fulfill whatever they had on their dirty little minds. Dylan was a serious heart throb, so he went in and out of relationships the quickest, finding girls to do whatever he wanted, have a little fling, then go searching for the next one. Jessie valued quality over quantity and the span of her relationships definitely showed. Neither of them, however, had ever brought up the possibility of them being in a relationship together. Even in the beginning, their agreement was strictly sexual, barely leaving any outings for furthering anything between them. Over time, they did come to talk more outside of the bedroom, but the emotions never went above lust for the other person's body. So they remained that way for a good year and a half. Though, Dylan began to crave more....
The door swung open, revealing a familiar freckled face in the otherside. A little smirk lifted his lips, as he looked over the girl in front of him.
"Hey, baby," he greeted warmly.
"Who turned you down this time?" Jessie asked.
Dylan assumed a hurt look.
"Why would even assume that?"
"Right cause you dump them before they have a chance to leave," Jessie corrected.
Dylan shrugged,"It's just my reputation,"
She opened the door wider, allowing him in her loft. He browsed the home listlessly, while instinctively stepping over clothes, shoes and books scattered over the floor.
"You ever think of cleaning this place?" he asked.
Jessie scoffed,"Well, excuse me of my floor isn't covered in gym shorts, vodka bottles and thongs,"
"Correction, those bottles had tequila in them,"
"Oh, my bad," she commented, sarcastically," You want something to drink?"
"Do we ever do it when sober?" he asked.
Jessie shrugged,"We tried once but you were still with somebody. And you came fast,"
"Blame that tight ass you got there," he redirected," Which reminds me... can I get in tonight?"
She plopped on the couch, and stretched out. He leaned over the back, watching her think. She looked up at him, realizing he wanted his answer now.
"What? Now?"
"Well, it's only ten, and we got all night, babe," he nudged her arm," Please~ I'll let you cum first,"
Her breath hitched as he neared her neck, blowing soft breaths before kissing and licking his way up to her lips. As they continued making out, Jessie felt like she was straining her neck to keep their kiss. Dylan broke the kiss, and smiled at her.
"What?"
"You planning on getting up?" he proposed.
Jessie sighed, deeply. He shook his head, dug his arms beneath her, and scooped her up. Without a word he carried her down the hallway to bedroom. He stopped outside the room, gazing down at Jessie. Her heart raced, for his eyes spoke genuine affection. It was a little bewildering to see such softeness on his face.
"Would you do the honors?" he asked.
Wordlessly, Jessie reached out and twisted the handle. He carried her through the threshold,  until he laid her on the bed. At first, nothing happened. Jessie sat up, studying Dylan who sat, knees bent, in front of her.
"Dylan?"
"Do you ever wonder what it would be like if we were together?"
Her eyebrow furrowed. To say that the idea never crossed her mind would be lie. But she never thought much further, never considered anything above it. His gaze was earnest and imploring, seeking out answers that just wouldn't come to mind. He broke eye contact and laughed to himself.
"Never mind," he mumbled," I just was thinking about how... you know... we kinda have been together despite other relationships. I really wanted you to bring it up first, though. It's kinda awkward for me..." he re-established his gaze," I just wanted you tell me you love me,"
   The moment those words slipped from his lips, her heart melted, and her thoughts ran laps through her brain. In a relationship of basically nothing but sex and small talk, nothing about this proposal said that this was going to last. Though, time spoke for itself. It had been almost two year, and they'd kept this up even though the slight jealousy towards the other girl, and the guilt of letting him leave without saying a word lingered. At first, feeling like a stab wound, slowly dissipating into nothing but a sting. Now, sitting before him, that pain grew into so much more, especially knowing that just saying those words would take it all away. Her value for love was strong. She valued trust even more. Looking into his eyes, a faded question mark still remained in her mind. What if this is another trick he uses? What if he's using someone else? What if... What if... What if...
"I can't say I haven't thought of the possibility of it... But you're... The way you value other girls... I just don't if I can do this. Can I trust you?"
"Baby, I can't answer that question," he replied, as he scooted closer to her, and rest his hand on her cheek" Only you can know if you can trust me,"
Jessie hesitated," Dylan I... I just-"
"Say it. Say it to me," he whispered,"Please, tell me you love me,"
With every moral cast aside, and all the remains of her confidence mustered up, she opened her mouth.
"I love you," she confessed, softly," I love you, Dylan,"
As if a switch were turned on in his mind, Dylan surged forward, claiming her lips in messy kiss. Jessie moaned from the sudden intensity. It was like those three words immediately turned him on. Slowly, she felt herself lean back onto the bed. With his body now onto of hers, Dylan planted kisses on her jawline, down her neck and back up to her lips. Hearing the ragged breaths he was taking through his nose was exquisitely fleeting. With every breath they took, every kiss they partook in, like adding oil to the flames.
"Mm~ you mean that?" he asked between kisses.
"Mhm," she agreed.
"Good, cause I'm not letting you take that back,"
He rolled up her shirt before Jessie could say a word back, and kissed upward from her belly button up to her chest. He popped the clasp underneath and squeezed her breasts. Her hands curled into fists, as she allowed moans to escape her lips.
"You're sounding real sexy," he observed," Wonder what you'll do when I do this,"
He licked the tip of her nipple, and suckled at it. She bit her lip to keep from submitting totally to his will, but not before giving him the sounds he was looking for. Unfortunately for her, his technique wasn't in her favor. He smiled, her nipple between his teeth, and he winked at her. 

"You little tease," she snapped. 

He gave her a confused look," Tease? You're one to talk," 

  She caught her lip in a gasp. Of course he knew what got her off. Though something about confessing her love to him made this whole ordeal sweeter. She felt love instead of love; a foreign sensation, that catalyzed every second going by. He drug his fingers between her breasts, making her stifle her laughter from his ticklish touch. He smiled at her as he caressed a thin trail down her body, over her belly button, avoiding her vagina to brush over her thighs. He hovered over her face for a moment or two before allowing their lips to collide once more. While he distracted her with his skilled tongue, a sneak pair of fingers rubbed at her clitoris. She broke the kiss to gasp from the sudden contact only to have her lips stolen away in another round of lengthy kissing. Her moans vibrated against his tongue causing him to shiver. He lifted his head to get a full view of her face as he continued teasing her clit. Her head was turned away from him, only getting part of her expression. He smiled.

"Hey, it's rude to ignore people when they're pleasuring you," he stated, softly.

"It's embarrassing," she answered into the pillow.

His brow raised," How do you know? You're not even looking ," he lifted his other hand to her face and placed it under her chin," Come on, look at me," 

Gradually, Jessie turned to see Dylan. As soon as their eyes met, heat pooled in her cheeks. Seeing where his fingers where, and that damned smirk, it was unbearable. She bit her lip, hoping to catch a quick escape, but the hand under her chin wouldn't allow it. 

"Don't be selfish. I need something the get off to," he crooned.

 He slid his fingers off her, and grabbed at something else to get his point across. He lined himself up with her entrance, pushed his tip inside. Before a full moan could escape her lips, Dylan caught them in a wild kiss as he pushed the rest of his length inside. Immediately, she tightened around him, drawing a quick gasp from him. Her arms curved around his back, holding him close enough to deliver a collection of bites along his collar bone. He shuddered when she bit at one spot. Jessie smirked.

"What was that for?" Dylan panted out.

"That was for teasing me so much,"

Dylan cocked his head to the side in fake confusion," Teasing? I'm just giving what the lady asked for,"

And with that hanging in the air, his hips surged forward, causing his name to echo throughout the spacey apartment building. He slipped his hands under her back and pulled her into his lap, not once discontinuing his thrusts. Jessie held on tightly, feeling his dick sink deeper inside her. With her now in his lap, her moans trailed directly into his ear. He tilted her head to the side, giving her his own set of hickeys to  match his. 

"Ah, Dylan... Don't... not there,"

"Why not," he crooned in her ear," You're mine now, right?"

He thrusted particularly deep, hitting a spot that made her clench around him. He bit his lip, stifling his moans. Frantic fingers latched onto his hair as his pace quickened to meet the high just in reach. 

"Dylan, like it there... I'm gonna,"

"Jessie... love you so much," Dylan panted.

Jessie felt a swift burst of warmth within her, just before she herself came. Her legs squeezed around his hips as she rode out her high, then slumped over on his chest. With the remains of his strength, Dylan laid her down, pulled out, and claimed a spot next to her. Jessie laughed breathlessly. Dylan lifted his head.

"What's so funny?"

"You came first again," she giggled," and we were sober,"

He narrowed his eyes at her.

"Bet I didn't,"

"You did," she insisted.

He crossed his arms over her breasts, bringing her closer to his wakening penis. 

"Wanna test that?" he whispered.

"Wait, Dylan?"

He began to line kisses over the back of her shoulder.

"I love you, baby. I wanna let you cum first,"

"Wh- you don't have to,"

He drug a lazy tongue down her neck.

"Love you," he crooned, before straddling her yet again.