First Time (For Everything)

Trembling fingers shut the door, enclosing Imani inside her room. It wasn't long after she'd gotten off the bus that the heat pooling in her cheeks and stomach proved to be too much to handle. It had been like this since this morning, when a wet dream crossed her thoughts. Normally she would've been well over it by now, but the excessive heat lingered incessantly, causing her attention to slip between her work and sex.

  What made matters where the combination of seeing her unrequited love and wearing a pair of jeans that snuck further into erogenous places every time she took a step forward. Lately, Allan had begun to creep in her mind, and him popping up out of nowhere and talking to her wasn't helping. It seemed as if everything he did was spontaneous, which would make it more difficult to stifle the recurring urge to splurge her feelings. And that was aside from his everyday appearance. With his long, dark hair tumbling in perfect waves just barely inching past his shoulders, piercing emerald eyes, and dashing debonair grin, this boy could easily place as the definition of sexy.
Unfortunately, with all that, the other girls knew just as well as Imani did, and he, being the type, never hesitated to take his chances. Most of his relationships didn't last long but his faint yet charming Italian accent easily made up for that. His smooth, flawless aura quickly became Imani's frustration and envy that she both loved and despised. Though... she couldn't get enough of his confidence.

  A sigh of frustration puffed from her mouth as she leaned her against the door. Masturbation wasn't unfamiliar to her, but she never got any further than rubbing her clit with the fabric of her panties and running her hands over her body. She bowed her head in embarrassment. It may get to that point this time. Imani started for the bed, stripping her pants off before she laid on her backside. Long, ivory legs parted wide. Her hands gradually trailed down her curves, halting at a wet spot. She groaned inwardly, the last shreds of pride and dignity escaping her mind. She pressed her index finger into the slit. A breathy moan slipped from her lips. She was well accustomed to the way she sounded, but it didn't make it any less embarrassing. She continued to tease and rub the satin against herself until her fingers were moist by the pre-cum seeping through the fabric.

In time, the smooth barrier became a nuisance. Imani slipped her fingers under the sides of her panties, and rolled them to her ankles. She turned on her stomach, raising her backside high, and continued pleasuring herself. At times, she's alternate between her clit and entry, catching shivers from heightened ecstasy. Her mouth was wide open now, freely releasing her sexual cries of pleasure into the atmosphere. Suddenly, her finger slipped into her entrance, making her toes curl. Curiosity filled her hazy mind. She slowly eased the finger into her vagina. She whimpered from slight pain of being stretched. After a few seconds of waiting, she wiggled it around, further encasing it with the moist warmth surrounding it. Her moans got louder the more she moved it in and out.

"Allan, deeper,"

Those two words drifted through the crack in the door, right into a pair of ears that were stationed on the other side. Emerald green eyes gazed at the shameless, sexy display. He bit his lip. He'd heard his name out of those soft lips he wanted to kiss. Meanwhile, on the other side, Imani couldn't stop herself. Hell, she had no desire to. If anything, she wanted him here, helping her out. The thought of that taking place was nearly enough to make her cum right then.

"Allan," she called out louder than the first time.

"Yes?" a deep tone answered.

Her fingers halted stiffly at the sound of his voice. She raised her head to find him slumped against the doorway, with a wide grin on his face. She hastily sat upright, though he'd very well seen everything. She held her legs up to her chin, fear taking over her reddened face. She instinctively went for her red curls, but the substance on her fingers wouldn't allow that.