Awkward Situation...

This was, by far, one of the most embarrassing secrets any person could hide from another. Regarding the world of self pleasure, everyone has their fetishes or "sweet spots" that could pretty much have that person on their knees at any moment. For some people, it's a place on the body, but there are others that require a different approach. In many cases, that approach is watching porn. Though, watching porn isn't as unacceptable as many put it out to be, it's the category that normally gets heads turning. Whether it be foot licking, bondage, or mutant animals getting at it, the laws of sex go beyond the original missionary position. 
   None of those categories fit the pleasure point of Fiona. The main turn on for her was yaoi, otherwise known as gay, anime sex. It started as a curious discovery on the internet, that soon festered into a habitual guilty pleasure. At the time, she was single, which made it less of a chore to keep it hidden. Now that she was with Erick, it became a lot more difficult to keep it confidential. When it got to a point of intimacy, both were well above satisfied, though between both their jobs, sex was more of a privilege than a romantic obligation. With that, the spicy secret continued even during the relationship. It was stupid to remain attached to such a turn on with someone that was very well capable of fulfilling the desire. Even so, she could be found in front of the laptop watching Japanese men get at it til she decided it was enough for the day.

"Fiona! Come here!" Erick called.

When she didn't answer, he sighed and trekked up the stairs. Honestly, how lazy can she be? he thought to himself. He pushed open the door, finding her slumped over in an upright position against the wall. Her headphones were still on her head, and her lips were slightly parted, as she muttered incomprehensible phrases in her sleep. He shook his head. Of course she would be sleeping like this, even though she could very well ruin her back. He slipped the headphones off her head and pushed her away from the wall.
  Once she was situated and still on the bed, he climbed over her to get to the laptop that was partially closed. He lifted the top. Displayed on the screen were the words: Yaoi KeichixTatsumi. Perverted comments of fangirls nose bleeding over the contents of the video lined up below, spawning a sense of curiosity. He picked up the headphones and held them up to his ear. Upon hearing sounds of moans, and a bed creaking, Erick quickly removed them and gawked at Fiona. Why would she turn to this? Does it turn her on? Does she like it like this? Was it the language? Then, one question trumped the rest: Did she prefer this over sex? Even though he was seriously confused, he allowed her to remain asleep. No doubt there would be an interrogation when she woke up. 
    The light in the room made it take longer for her eyes to adjust to her surroundings. She smiled. Erick must have returned by now. She kicked the sheets off the bed, and stretched. Something wasn't right. The bed was too warm, especially on one side. She looked to her left, and dispersed the thick blankets, coming up with nothing. She was sitting in a wet spot. Curiosity filled her head. Fiona knelt next to the bed and sniffed. She gasped. This smell...

"You came in your sleep," 

She whipped around to find Erick standing by the doorway. She rose to her feet, and eyed him closely. He had an irregularly wide grin on his face. This was definitely his way of taking revenge out on her. But why?

"It was pretty hot, even though you were asleep. I definitely won't be forgetting your legs spreading for me," he folded his arms," So ...what does "kimochii" mean?"

She gasped. He knew, but how? Fiona let out a nervous laugh. His brow raised.  

"I figured you of all people would know. It sounds Asian though," she tapped her chin in phony contemplation," Probably...."

"Japanese? And since that was probably gonna be your guess, why don't you tell me what yaoi means, also,"

More nervous laughter. 

" Um... I didn't think you were capable of talking about such things,"

"And considering that it's a rude topic for you that means that you know what it is," he caressed her face," Gotcha," 

Before she could make up any excuses, his lips met hers, melting her statement into incoherent moans. Their lips parted, allowing Erick's tongue to delve into her mouth. His arms snaked around her body. Something stiffened between them. The thought of him being jealous enough to go this route was enough to make her legs weaken. As if reading her mind, Erick picked her up and laid her on the bed.

"I never thought you were into that kind of stuff, Fiona," he spread her legs," I guess you really are a tease," 

"That's not- Ah~" 

Her explanation was quickly cut off by him grinding his erection against her. 

"I was mad at first, but then I realized something," he leaned next to her ear and whispered: "I can do this much more often,"

"But Erick," she whined through a fit of ragged breaths and scattered moans," What about your job?"

"That's what I came to tell you about. I got promoted, which means I can work from home more often. I figured since you've been so sex starved lately, I'd accommodate for you. How's that sound?"

"Ah, Erick, mmnh, you're so unfair,"

He chuckled, and began to strip her down. Once neither body had an article of clothing on them, Erick began to push into her. She gripped the sheets and screamed his name. He planted his hands on either side of her head, and thrusted deep inside her. The face she was making was so incredibly erotic. It could make him come at any moment. He shut his eyes and focused on the sound of her voice and the sensations filling his body. She was so tight; it was almost unbearable. He would soon be fixing that. His hips began to speed up. Her voice rose.

"Say my name, baby," he panted.

"Erick! Ah, kimochii. Erick!" she moaned.

"Fiona... Just like that," 

His praise took her higher. She arched her back and met her climax. Erick wasn't far behind, finishing a few thrusts after her. His arms shook from supporting his weight for so long. He pulled out and collapsed next the Fiona. It took a few moments, as well as a slew of kisses, for them to fully calm down. He twirled her dark red hair between his fingers. 

"What does "kimochii" mean anyway?" he whispered.

She giggled," It's Japanese for "it feels good","