Drop Everything and Kiss Me

Is there even a nice way to get someone to shut up? Let me be blunt in saying that sometimes, whether it's your significant other or someone dear to you, if they talk a lot there needs to be a way to encourage them to be quiet sometimes, especially if they also happened to be a workaholic. Considering that spell check didn't catch that, it's a real thing, and nobody knew that more than Keisuke. Stereotypically speaking, he would be the one who would work more considering he was a Japanese male and his family believed in men providing for the woman. He succeeded at that, but you wouldn't be able to tell since his partner, Jordan, was always working. It was painful to him to see her run around the house, unable to sit down because something had to be done. She couldn't even sleep more than four hours before getting a call in the middle of the night from either the makeup company, or the DJ gig she had going on the side. Of course his job could get hectic, but he only had one job, and catering weddings and special occasions never got as bad as her struggle. He finally made up his mind to do get her to slow down.
"Never thought I'd be able to see this," he said.
She looked up from her phone.
"What? Seeing me sitting outside a restaurant drinking mango tea and not running around the house like a maniac?"
It took him a minute to go over what she said,"Yeah,"
She rolled her eyes,"Haha,"
He flashed a smile.
"Don't get too comfortable with it being like this, cause I still have a serious photoshoot to prepare for after this and come up with a playlist for tomorrow."
"I think you forgot something," he said.
"What?" she asked quickly.
He put a giant box on the table.
"Well for one you forgot your make up,"
She gasped, and took the box spewing gratitude faster than he could accept.
"And you forgot to plan a time to breath,"
A look of confusion crossed her face before she retaliated. He raised his hand in protest.
"None of that, I've heard every excuse known to man,"
"Kei~,I have to work,"
"I have to work too," he grabbed her hand,"But we're together which means we don't need to slack on our relationship."
"I wouldn't call it slacking," she trailed off, focusing on the table.
Kei raised a brow,"Really, tell me the last time we had sex,"
She snatched her hand out of his grasp.
"Kei!"
He nuzzled her neck,"It's been a while since I've heard my name like that,"
"We're in public," she whispered screamed.
"If you want to be in private, promise you'll be home early,"he purred in her ear.
"Kei~" she whined.
"Unless, you'd rather do it out here,"his arm crossed over her body so he in front of her,"You know it doesn't matter to me,"
She groaned, pushing his face away,"You should be arrested for public molestation,"
He licked the finger on his face. Before she could yank her hand back, he caught her wrist and invaded her space.
"Promise,"
She knew she should avoid the whole thing and keep drinking like he hadn't confronted her in the first place, but the desperate heat in his eyes was so mesmerizing.
"Kay,"she answered.
She snuck into the house and silently scampered up the stairs. She slipped into the study where she pretty much lived. Her stuff fell to the floor as she cupped her face into hands. She let out a frustrated sigh. She could barely focus worth her job ever since Kei raised the issue of sex. Of course she wanted it, but the heat was killing her. It might have been better if he had just taken her when he met her at the café. She cheeks heated at the thought of that. Unfortunately, she'd have to face him sometime. Her hand moved to the handle, as she slowly opened the door. The wetness in her panties made it difficult to move around the house, but she managed to get to the room. She removed her clothes, slipped into a t-shirt and went down stairs to make sure he wasn't home yet.
"Working on your duck walk?"
She whipped around, feeling a familiar heat pool into her lower body at the sound of his voice.
"I'll answer right after you tell me that you walk any better with a boner," she retaliated.
He shrugged,"Fair enough. You finish your homework?"
His smirk was wide, as if he were joking. Jordan missed the joke completely and ran upstairs to take care of business. A few minutes after she got in the study, Kei shut the door and stood with his back on it.
"What?" she asked innocently.
"You know that was joke, right?"
"And you know I wasn't joking, right?"
He narrowed his eyes at her.
"I'm not leaving," he said.
"Whatever, just be quiet," she warned.
He nodded and went about the room, like a curious dog. Jordan hadn't any time to deal with him, for she was already on the laptop, figuring out her sample for the next day. For the first few minutes, it went okay. Kei minded her instruments, and even polished a few while he was at it. Then, he got bored, and the urge to break the silence was increasing. He walked behind her chair and stood there for a moment, watching to to see if she'd react. When she seemed to not notice, he stooped to his knees and laid his head on her thighs. She flinched a little, but didn't make any moves to stop him. A half smile pressed into his cheek. He'd figured she'd be too focused to notice. Unless, she was deliberately avoiding him. He snuck a hand over the border of her legs. His fingers slipped under the hem of her shirt until they stumbled upon a wet material. Jordan gasped and looked down. Keisuke smiled up at her, as if he's done nothing wrong.
"Kei,-"
"You told me to stay quiet, and I will, so I won't disturb your work," he explained.
She sighed,"You're disturbing me now,"
"Tell me how?"
She bit her lip. There was no way in hell she was explaining herself to the likes of him. His smile widened, and he continued to rub her clit. She whimpered. He moved his thumb in small circles, massaging her vagina. Her legs spread apart for him to get further into it. As was mentioned, Keisuke remained silent as he teased her entry, but now, Jordan was getting nowhere. By now, her hands were clenched in fists, and breathy moans slipped from her lips. She felt her underwear be moved aside. His fingers swept and rubbed at her womanhood. Then, sucking sounds brought her attention to Keisuke. His mouth was around his fingers. Her cheeks heated. He looked so sexy when he did that. He rose to his feet and leaned his head on her shoulder just as his fingers entered.
"You still want me to stay quiet?" he asked.
Jordan shook her head. Gentle kisses began to line her collar bone up to the other side of her neck. Something bigger replaced his fingers. She gasped. He was grinding his dick on her vagina. Keisuke panted heavily, impatient to continue.
"Your voice is so sexy right now," he whispered," and I'm not even doing anything yet,"
"Kei~ do it, I want to hear you when you're inside," she pleaded.
He made a questionable sound, which quickly followed by a needy grunt. He pulled his underwear aside, and slammed into her. Jordan screamed from the sudden intrusion. She could feel her insides being stretched and the heat of his dick filling the space.
"You okay?" he inquired, nearly out of breath from the tightness.
All she could manage was a nod.
"Good, now hold on to me," he proposed.
She wrapped her arms around his neck and held tight. He grabbed her ass and hauled her on his dick and switched places so that he was now sitting in the chair. The sudden movement made Jordan sink on his penis. He was much deeper than before. His hands cupped her cheeks in silent asking to look at him. Her lust filled eyes came in contact with his. Their lips touched and parted to make way for tongues to intertwine. Heated moans passed throughout the lengthy kiss. A long string of saliva snapped in mid air once they parted. Keisuke smirked.
"Now, let's see where that sweet spot you're always talking about is,"
He thrusted violently, making her tighten around him. He moved faster and harder, shooting for the climax that was just in reach. Jordan's screams spiked when he would graze a certain spot inside her. She dug her nails into his back and begged for more. He obliged, pressing his fingers into her butt and thrusting deeper inside her.
"Keisuke! I... -hah ah- I'm going to," she panted.
"Cum for me," he pleaded breathlessly.
She arched her back and met her climax. Tepid warmth filled her inside, indicating he'd came inside. Jordan slumped over on his body, catching her breath as she relaxed. Keisuke allowed his arms to slide down her back.
"So...does that mean once every month is good?" Jordan asked.
"Huh?"
"This is the last week of this month. And I've been working a lot so does that mean I can catch a break from this?"
A low chuckle emitted from within his chest.
"Sweetheart, I'll need to catch a break at least every other day," he pressed his lips against her ear,"And that means that you're way over due, missy,"
Before she could attempt to squirm out of his grip, he picked her up again, but this time they were headed to the bedroom, where hours of endurance would soon be challenged.