Red Lips

A pair of wealthy hearts living under an extravagant roof, with just about everything at their fingertips. Even with the monthly deduction dedicated to daily bills, and worthy fundraisers, they had enough to buy this: the biggest jewel and real estate agency had to offer. Because of their wealth, they were ale to skip renting apartments and lived in the suburban beauty for four years. If there was anything Thomas could never get used to, was Dionne. Dionne carried herself like his mother had, with elegant class and grace. She was a woman who knew exactly what she wanted, how to get it, and refused to stop until she got it. Because of this she was hardly ever swayed by anyone, which, in a way, attracted him to her. His demeanor was extremely persuasive, and at times flirtatious. When he wanted something, his initial tactic was to use his charm. Complete opposites living under the same roof, but four years did nothing but improve their relationship. Now, the question was hair. Normally, Thomas hadn't a problem with the way she wore her curly brunette strands. However, Dionne did, which sparked a pursuit in changing it at first. At first, he randomly brought it up in conversation, the possibility of straightening it. After having the thought be ignored several times, and even challenged at one time, he left it alone... but Dionne hadn't totally dismissed it. 

    Slender fingers smoothed out a thin collection of strands. Dionne pursed her lips, and examined the length of her hair, fully stretched out. Her warm chocolate eyes trailed to the heating demon sitting on her vanity, waiting to devour her messy waves. As unorthodox as it was, she loved her hair big and resting on her shoulders. The look was outdated, but it suited her. Although, she'd had it like this since she'd graduated. Maybe... change was an order. Suddenly, a devilish idea popped into her brain. Just this wouldn't be enough. She'd go all out to please her husband tonight.

    Thomas hung his suit jacket on the arms of the coat rack and slipped his shoes off at the door. A weird mixture of satisfaction agitation remained from the day's work as he trekked barefoot to the stairs. He halted at the bottom, jaw on the floor, and eyes glued to the person in mid decent. A black bustier with pearl buttons lining just below the breasts. Red veiled with black lace covered her breasts, along with streams of straightened locks following effortlessly down her shoulders. Red lipstick matched the bows accenting the tops on her tights stopping at thighs. She rose a finger to her lips  then curled it toward her, and turned to lead him up the stairs, a scarcely covered ass keeping him close behind. He closed the door and stood there reveling in the sexual atmosphere put on by his lover. She looked him over slowly, running her fingers through her hair.

"Are you going to keep that on all day?" she asked.

 Remaining entranced by her beauty, Thomas removed his clothes, while catching glimpses of her anyway that he could.

"You must want to dominate today?" he hypothesized aloud.

"Truly, I like my control. So sit on the bed, and wait," she softly commanded.

He raised a brow in confusion, but did as she said. Dionne inched behind him, laying a finger on his broad shoulder, and dragging it along the width of his back. Instinctively, Thomas shivered under her light touch. She set both hands on his shoulders and began kneading his muscles til the tension gradually rolled away. She must've stumbled on a tight spot, for when she creased her thumbs down his spine, relaxed and pressed himself into her hands. While she occupied his back with her hands, she laid soft kisses along his neck. 

"I see they had you working, today," she whispered in between kisses," You've been tense lately,"

As if to agree with her, Thomas caressed her cheek and returned her kisses. She emitted a small noise of surprise. Desperation accented his passionate kisses as he kept his lips on hers as much as possible before he delved his tongue into her mouth. She sighed, shivering from the touch. Before he could get too accustomed to her kisses, she backed away, with a teasing smile on her face.