Prove It

People who are smart normally carry a reasonable amount of patience, but how long do they last under heat?
Skyla wasn't one to be challenged when it came to intelligence and self control. She took pride in her abstinence from most teenage temptations as she went through highschool with the goals of attaining a 4.0 GPA while maintaining a 3.8. But, of course, as much as she tried, her friends wouldn't let her go on totally detached from social life. Amazingly enough, most of her friends were male, which made it difficult to keep calm under pressure. One, in particular, was Trey, a tall, deathly handsome boy whose mouth knew not a filter to speak in. Everything that came into his mind, he said aloud. That trait about him made it both easy and extremely challenging to deal with him. Luckily, her competitive spirit kept her with him all these years, despite the fact that nobody understood why she deliberately put herself in that position. If asked, she would smile and say that she was the only one that didn't run from him, so she'd stay as long as possible.
It was the last class of the day, and the teacher had finally given up on teaching. Nobody could blame her since it was the last day of testing and the tests were over. Trey, who was sitting to her right, swivled around in his chair and poked her arm. Skyla remained silent as she continued scribbling something down for her classes tomorrow. Seeing that the gesture had no affect on her movements, he proceeded to puncture that same spot with the eraser of his pencil until she lifted her head and acknowledged him.
"What have I told you about getting people's attention? Use your words," she stated.
"Why? This way works much better," he teased," And since I have your attention, we're playing truth or dare,"
She turned in her seat," So?"
"Play with us, good girl," he proposed.
Her eyes narrowed. He knew that nickname riled her up more than anything. She quickly put away her things and joined the game. One of the boys looked between Trey and Skyla and smirked.
"So, you got the nerd to join us, huh,"
"Shut it, Riley," she spat.
The smile that crossed his face proved more than uncomfortable, and he averted his eyes to Trey.
"Truth or Dare?" he asked.
"Truth," Trey answered. Groans emitted from the audience.
Riley scoffed," I'd expect better from you,"
"I literally did ten dares already," he retorted.
"Alright then, since you wanna play it safe, is it true that you like Skyla's body?"
A twinge of fear sparked in her chest. Trey looked over at her and nodded. Her cheeks flustered. Hoots and chants sounded from his answer, as they spewed their extremely sexual predictions.
"Would you do her?" Riley pursued.
"Whoa, that's cheating," Skyla interjected.
"Well, somebody's anxious to get her turn. Truth or dare?"
"Truth,"
"Have you ever watched porn?"
She bit her lip. A tepid heat pooled in the pit of her stomach. Of course not. Why would she? She had to reason to anyway. She furrowed her eyebrows.
"Do you pass? Or do you want a-"
"Yes," she answered flatly.
His eyes widened. Trey threw her a skeptical look.
"I don't believe it," Trey replied,"You couldn't handle it,"
She glared at him in challenge,"Wanna bet?"
He chuckled to himself. His laughter burned her. It was a stupid subject to get pissed over, but she couldn't help it. He was laughing at her. He gave her a serious look.
"Okay, truth or dare?" he asked.
"Dare,"
"Go home and watch at least five videos straight, then I'll believe you," he declared.
Oh shit! Where am I even supposed to find this crap?! After a second of hesitation she agreed. The smirks on their faces widened, heightening the sense of foreboding. She was digging her own grave.
"In that case, you'll need to video yourself watching it. Just as proof," Trey explained.
She rolled her eyes and watched the rest of the game play out, hoping that the rising fear in her system wasn't visible.
Finally, her stop had come and Skyla hastily bolted to her house. She tossed her bag to the side and slid down the door with her hands on her face. She may not have ever watched porn, but she knew what it was. From what she could gather from her friends with older brothers, it was very vigorous. She sighed. She barely knew what a guy's thing looked like. Then her mind trailed to Trey. This is exactly the way he wanted her to feel about it. She pushed off the door, and went to find the camera. She wasn't going to lose to the likes of him, even if it meant stooping his level for thirty minutes.
While she waited for the laptop to load, she positioned the camera at an angle to where the screen as well as her in the seat would be shown. She set her fingers on the keys, mulling over what she should type. If she put in porn it would make her seem naive. She groaned to herself. Suddenly she remembered the conversation between her and Riley. She typed in xxx rated videos, and a slew of websites listed. So many of them had awkward taglines like "cream pie", "double penetration", and "naughty step-mom." Nervousness drowned out the contempt toward Trey once it was revealed to her that people literally sat around and watched this for entertainment. She blindly chose the second choice, hoping it wouldn't come with a virus. Immediately, naked women were pictured all over the screen. That wasn't much of a surprise to her, though. After all, this was mainly tailored to male pleasure. That didn't stop the blush rising to her cheeks. There were so many categories entitled with obscene things, most of which she'd never heard of. "Teen" seemed to be the best bet, as it seemed to be the least harmful to the eyes. She sighed deeply and clicked the shortest video up there.
There was a girl, with long blonde hair wearing a skirt that barely covered anything below her hips and a boy with messy brown hair talking at the table. She smirked. The boy reminded her of Riley, but better looking. Without any correlation to the conversation, which was going nowhere anyway, they were already touching and making out. The girl's moans were loud, as if she wanted the neighborhood to know what she was doing. Then the camera panned down to where the boy's hands were. Skyla's breath hitched. His penis was already out. She squinted at the stiff looking flesh, wondering how that could've been hiding in his pants the whole time. The most amazing part was that is fit inside the girl! How was it possible? The boy was enormous. Finally, after what proved to be the longest seven minutes of her life, it was over. She found herself panting from the impact of such a ruthless display. However, her lower region knew nothing about shame. Rather it spat in the face of shame and continued to remain as it did. The next few episodes tested her strength as to not touch herself in front of the camera, or turn off the computer. Her face grew hot, knowing that Trey, Riley, and whoever else was going to be watching this. Thirty minutes of nothing but sex ended, and she slammed the lid of the laptop. Her hands were sweating, and she realized they were dangerously close to her vagina. She cleared her throat and looked directly at the camera.
"I did your stupid dare. Next time, don't go so easy on me," she declared. Once the camera shut off, she hung her head in embarassment, realizing she'd allowed boys to mess her up like this.
The next day, a rough knock at the door got her out of the bed. Trey stood on the other side, arms folded with his cockiness permeating the area in which he stood. A devilish smirk tugged at his lips.
"Did you do it? Or were you too-"
"The camera's on the laptop," she interrupted," If you want to email it to yourself, the USB is already plugged in for you,"
His eyebrow raised in suspicion. He stepped into the house, and headed straight for the camera. He stared hard at the screen for a second, then turned to her. She narrowed her eyes.
"What?" she asked.
"I wanna watch it with you," he said.
Her face burst into flames at his statement. It already took everything in her to keep her from screaming and running to her room from the trauma. There was no way she could go through that again. She'd become a pervert like him. He noticed that she hadn't moved yet.
"Problem?"
She shook her head quickly and strode over to stand next to him. He looked up at her, and got up to silently offer the seat to her. Her mouth twitched as she took her seat. The video started, and the whirlwind of emotion started up again. Mid way through, she noticed his legs were shaking a little. She observed his body language closely. Then, she spotted the issue and hastily averted her gaze. He had a hard on! Watching porn without touching himself was bound to give him complications, but knowing it was only a couple inches from her face!? It was nearly too much to bear. Her declaration at the end sounded, drawing a quiet chuckle from Trey.
"So you made it, huh. And it wasn't even a website any of us watch either," he stated," What did you think about it?"
Skyla snapped and jumped out of her chair.
"What kind of question is that? The real question is how you people can sit around a fantasize about girls way out of human proportion doing those things to you. I mean, don't you have any idea how that makes the rest of us feel? No, you don't. Cause you're too busy watching shit like this for pleasure to realize that,"
"Wait, hold on. Where is all this coming from?" Trey questioned.
She then realized the state she was in and hung her head.
"Just fuck it,"
He snatched her shoulders, and forced her chin up.
"No, tell me," he commanded softly.
"It just pisses me off that I know you watch this stuff, and that you like it. And when I look at myself, I don't even begin to compare to them," she explained,"That's all,"
He leaned closer, allowing his lips to touch hers. It was a soft sweet kiss at first, that grew into a passionate fire. He turned his head to kiss her deeper, feeling the vibrations of her whimpers through her lips. He broke the kiss, leaving Skyla a stammering mess.
"T-Trey why did you- do you know what you just-"
"Skyla, I watch porn to fantasize and feel good for a minute," he said," But with you, I can never get enough of it. I want you, as a girlfriend first before sex,"
Skyla smiled, and hugged him tightly. He was hesitant at first, but he wrapped his arms around her back. Skyla tensed. He was still hard, and now, it was poking her.
"Uh, Trey, it's touching me," she said.
"Didn't you feel anything when you watched that?" she fell silent,"Or do you only feel something with me,"
It was true that the feeling was definitely heightened when he watched it with her, but admitting that was a place she didn't want to go to.
"I won't do you, but just let me try something," Trey whispered.
"Do what you want," Skyla said.
They backed up onto the couch, kissing and running their hands over each other's bodies. Skyla laid under him, watching him carefully as he went to his pants to undo them. Seeing that he was having trouble with the zipper, Skyla helped him.
"Pull it out, and keep you hands on it," he requested, shakily.
She hesitantly did as she was told. Once she had a firm grasp on his length, he began to thrust into her hands. Her eyes widened in surprise. What kind of foreplay was this? His hips slammed into her hollow fists that were serving as a makeshift vagina. It was as if they were really doing it. She attempted to keep her eyes on anything but him, but curiosity made her look. His expression above her wasn't like anything she'd ever seen. His brows were furrowed tightly, and his brown eyes focused on her face. His lips were parted, letting out heavy pants and scattered lustful moans. He initiated a heated kiss, claiming domination of her mouth and exploring it with his tongue.
"Skyla, I'm gonna cum," he warned,"Can I?"
"Wait what?"
"In your hands, can I do it?" he asked.
"Uh...sure,"she answered.
"Shit, I'm cumming,"
A burst of fluid shot onto her hips and upper thighs as well as splay over her hands. It was hot and sticky; it was almost unreal that he'd been holding this much. Once he calmed down, he kissed her lightly, and laid next to her.
"Get ready Skyla, cause next time, I'm doing you,"