Kiss Away the Poison

No more words, just strip and leave the clothes at the door.
   What was probably the longest car trip ever, Robin was just getting home with a slurring mess in the back of his car. Why did they have to dare her to take a shots like a fool? Didn't they know she was crazy enough on her own? He shook his head. It actually took two months for her to get comfortable enough to willingly speak full sentences to him. That obviously wasn't the case now, in fact, he'd do anything to get her to stop talking.
"Are we- are we home now?" she asked though a fit of sniffles.
"Yes, we are," Robin answered slowly,"Do you want me to take you inside?"
She wordlessly flung her arms out wide. Robin sighed, hauled her out the car and made his way into the house. He threw his keys on the floor, trekked all the way up the stairs, and stopped at his door. He maneuvered her to one side of his body in attempts to fiddle with the handle. Once he got the door open, she began to slip. Robin instinctively dropped his hands to her rear and pushed her up. A seductive moan escaped Michelle, as she wrapped her arms more firmly around his neck.
"Michelle?"
"Robbie, don't move your hands from there," she breathlessly commanded.
Robin remained in the doorway, stagnant at her words. He shook his head and continued into his room. In any other setting he would've accommodated her request, but she was still drunk. He allowed her to slip through his grasp and lay on his bed. She whined, turned over a couple times trying to get comfortable, then ended up abandoning the thought of sleep. Instead she sat up, with her legs against her chest.
"Robbie," she slurred.
"Hm?"
"I think I peed," she said.
"You what?" he exclaimed.
His face heated, realizing that she was in no condition to clean herself, which meant he would have to do it. Somehow, the devilish thought gave him a sense of liberty. He dashed off into the bathroom to retrieve some paper towels. When he came back, Michelle was on her knees, twirling the strings on her hoodie.
"Alright, you're gonna have to sit properly so I can clean you,"
With a string somehow already in her mouth she shook her head, emitting infantile whines to express her dislike to his plan.
"Do you want to stay dirty?" he asked.
She shook her head.
"Then you've got to be a good girl for Robin, okay?" he proposed softly.
After a moment of hesitation, she slowly scooted to the edge of the bed, with her legs wide open. Her willingness to go to such measures heightened the already present anxiety. He lowered to his knees and undid the button to her jeans. He stopped to make sure she wouldn't move for the next part. When he was reassured, he pulled the jeans from her legs. As was hinted from before, a wet spot shown from beneath the thin material of her panties. He swallowed hard and pursued in removing the underwear. Long thin strings of precum snapped midway down her thigh. Robin sat in awe of the display in front of him. A dark pink vagina covered in precum sat before him.
"Is the pee on you?" she asked, snapping him out of his thoughts.
"I- It's not pee," he observed.
"What is it?" she asked.
"Cum," he answered, his voice cracking halfway through the word,"Uh I don't know if I should touch that,"
"But, it's dirty!" Michelle exclaimed,"I don't wanna be dirty in front of Robbie. I want to be clean for him,"
Her persistence was much like a five year old, and at this rate it was either do this or hear her cry for the third time of the night. With much hesitation, Robin moved his head between her legs, and swiped his tongue at the entrance. A surprised whimper sounded.
"What?" he asked.
"It's wet....and hot," she answered.
"Oh God," he breathed.
He snaked his arms around her waist, down to her exposed ass, and French kissed her vagina. Michelle's whimpers escalated to cries of pleasure.
"Ahn, ah, Robbie, wh-ah what are you doing there?"
"Just cleaning your pussy," he moaned," Do you not want it?"
"Mm, ah, yeah~ I want tha- ahn," she cried.
"Then say my name real pretty,"
Her hand slipped into his hair, urging him on. He lined the lips of her pussy with his wet finger, teasing the entrance.
"Come on, say it," he panted.
"Hah, Robin...I, uh Robin!" she moaned.
"Yeah, just like that," he said, pressing a finger in the opening. Her toes clenched at the slow intrusion. He licked around his fingers, which tightened the grasp on his hair. He smiled, teeth softly grazing the clit. She flinched and moaned her encouragement. He drug his tongue up and over her clit. The hands in his hair clenched in fists as she came in his mouth. He slipped his fingers out of her now dripping entrance. Once they both calmed down, Michelle stretched her arms out asking silent permission for his to come closer. He wrapped his hands around her back. She brought her lips to his ear and whispered.
"Hey, I wasn't drunk when you brought me home,"
He jerked back and scooted from her. A giant smiled lined her lips.
"Y- you, but you, you were-"
"Faking?" she answered," Didn't think you'd take it that far though,"
He narrowed his eyes.
"You're kidding right?"
She shrugged, and leaned over, rubbing her lips against his ear.
"I figured you needed an excuse,"