Casual Conversation

Sweat mingled with cum in the sheets. It was long after the conclusion to a lengthy intercourse. Thalia scooted back in the bed, and stretched. Dallas, who was just waking up, turned lazily to view his girlfriend's body.

"Warn me before you flash those again," he teased.

She lowered her arms, and pushed toward the end of the bed.

"Here's your warning," she said.

Dallas turned on his side and gazed at her swaying backside as it distanced from him. Thalia threw him a tempting look. He smirked. She knew exactly what riled him up about her. He sighed and went to join her in the bathroom.

"Baby, can I ask you a question?" Thalia asked.

"Go ahead," Dallas replied.

"How's it like being a guy?"

"Hmm, can you elaborate?"

Thalia stretched her arms above her head and thought to herself.

"I mean, having a thick piece of flesh in between your legs all day. Doesn't that ever get annoying?" she inquired.

He shrugged,"I don't think so. Well, only if you get kicked there," he glanced at her," or bitten,"

Thalia groaned,"That was one time."

"I still hurt," he complained.

She rolled her eyes. This man held grudges like an old lady. She brushed through her long dark hair that trailed in long waves over her lightly tanned skin. At times she catch herself admiring Dallas's smooth ebony skin. It was relatively clear and stretched effortlessly over those tight muscles on his arms and legs. Even as a Cuban, her skin was light compared to her brothers' and her mom was the darkest out of all of them.

"So, Thalia, how's it like having those big funbags hang over your chest?"

"Funbags?" Thalia repeated in question.

"Boobs, breasts, tits, take your pick,"

She giggled,"They can get in the way sometimes when I wash the dishes, and I can't sleep on my stomach," she explained," Also when some people rub their faces in them, it's not particularly a good feeling,"

"What's wrong with that?" he asked.

"Your nose is always cold, and your hair is ticklish,"

He felt his nose. Thalia smiled and resumed working the brush through the tangled hair. Dallas gazed over her soft curves, noticing that she wasn't anywhere close to putting on clothes. She could be such a tease sometimes, and her body didn't make hard for her to do so. Although, it would make it hard for him to focus. As well as cause another place to feel it. Her eyes swept over the room.

"What?" she asked.

"You haven't put your clothes on. I was just wondering if that were an invitation," he answered.

She raised a brow. A sly smile stretched across his face.

"As in?"

"Keep playing like that and you'll find out," he hinted in a low tone.

At that, his rough fingers curved around her waist until she was encased under his arms. He laid his head on her shoulder.

"You gettin' it now,Thalia?" he whispered.

The vibrations of his voice against her back caused her to gasp a little. Dallas chuckled at her reaction. As sexy as she looked, she always acted like a virgin when it got to this point. He drug a hot tongue over her neck. She gasped.

"Dallas, we can't. We have to talk to the agent at noon and-"

"If you keep stalling like that, they'll be able to hear us," he turned her around," Cause I won't be stopping just cause some guy in a suit shows up," he declared.

He planted his lips on hers, drawing sweet moans from the receiver. While their lips touched, Dallas's hands slithered over her body, landing at her breasts. She whimpered when he fiddle with her nipples for a minute. She broke the kiss. Dallas smirked.

"Seems like you've been wanting this," he kissed her cheek," I don't blame you,"

"You just like seeing me messed up like this," she whined.
He shrugged," That's true, but with you moanin' like that, can you really blame me?"

Before she could retort, his mouth was already around her nipple. His tongues swept and played with her breast, while he fondled the other. Her breathing hitched as he continued. God he was good at that!

"Dallas. Dallas! Touch me," she pleaded.

"Where?" he growled.

"There," she moaned.

He chuckled,"Be specific, babe,"

"Ah~ my pussy -uh- touch it,"

His grin widened at her plea. He worked his fingers into Thalia, causing her voice to rise and echo throughout the room. His throbbing dick brought his attention to the flesh rubbing against her thick thigh. He took his hand out and slicked his penis with her pre-cum. She sat on the counter and spread her legs wide.

"Dallas," she beckoned," Fuck me,"

"Shit, Thalia," he murmured as he pushed into her. She cried out; her walls were being pushed so quickly that she couldn't take it. He felt her tighten around him a few times, letting him know that he's hit the spot.

"You're so sexy, and you're all mine," he panted out.

His possessive nature proved to be somewhat sexy to to her, as she got closer to her limit. Her nails scratched his back that was now covered in sweat. She threw her head back and screamed his name. He held her tightly and came inside. He grunted, filling her up with himself. With the rest of his strenghth he joined her on the counter. Thalia laid on his shoulder, enjoying the afterglow of the sex. Suddenly the click clack of heels sounded downstairs.

"Mr. Hunter?" called a feminine voice from below,"Mr. and Mrs. Hunter? Are you home?"

One look of surprise passed between them before both of them were scrambling around the closet for something to wear.

"Is this a bad time?" the woman called up to them.

"Not all, just give us a couple minutes," Dallas called back.

"I told you they'd be here at noon, Dallas," Thalia snapped.

"At least we finished before then," Dallas brought up, while fixing his tie.

After a few moments they were down the stairs greeting the agent that would soon show them the knew home they'd live in. The home where a family would thrive in.