That Song

The ignition died as I switched the key counter clockwise. After I made the resolution to go home to my wife, I had jumped in my car and sailed home at tripled the speed I would normally drive.
The night seemed peaceful as I drove in and I thought we should defintley get a dog. A creature who's loyalty is to you and you alone. Something to break the silence of the night with its cheerful barking, something to keep my wife's company when I was out late on a night like this.

The porch light flicked on and I knew my wife was awake. Somehow I felt the world would come crashing down due to her anger. I drew in a sharp breath and went to face the music. Hopefully it was one that was playing a soft harmonious tone that made you want to sing and dance along to its beat.

Fingers crossed.

Strangely enough there was indeed music playing inside the house. I recognized it to be a Maroon Five song.
"Can I only stay with you one more night?
And I know I've said it a million time
But I'm only staying with you one more night"

She was just there by the couch, sitting and humming along. She was dressed in what I deemed to be her 'sleeping outfit'; a simple blouse and an underpants.

My underpants.

Her slender legs were crossed and as I ran my eyes over her, I realized she was braless and her nipples teased me beneath the fabric.

A lot of unorthodox images came to my mind. I didn't know what I could have possibly blame this sudden sexual urge on.

Maybe it was the late night.

Maybe it was because I have never seen my wife awake when I come home.

Maybe it was because she was in my clothes.

Ashley must have been fully aware that I was staring at her in a rather sexual manner. Her eyes had a certain devilish twinkle in them as she met my gaze.
"You're home Courtney," Ashley said. "A bit earlier than usual I might add."

Good thing I'm home too. Can't have you all dressed down like this in the night and no one to keep you warm.

In my mind I wanted to say that but my damn tongue was suddenly heavy as lead.
"Yea I am." were the words that came out instead.

She looked at me, squinting her eyes, and then drew in a slow, long breath. Ashley chest rose and her breast seemed to swell in my eyes. She got up gracefully and made her way slowly over to me.
I felt something getting rock hard as her hand touched my shoulder and made a path along my chest. She pulled out my blue and silver stripped tie, and let it states looped around my neck.

Standing directly in front of me, my wife's eyes we directly inline with my lips. Her hazel brown eyes stared earnestly and hungrily at my lips.

"Kiss me," it was more of a command than a request.

My arms encircled her frame and she tipped to prevent me bending my neck. A soft, warm but hungry kiss was sealed between our lips. The kiss escalated and multiplied into many more hungry, delicious kisses.

She stopped and turned her head away. Her hair was soft, and smelled of apples. Ashley then pushed me off, I couldn't see her face as she held her head down.

Ashamed?

Her chin was held and raised by my thumb and index finger, I slowly raised her head.
Her lips were formed into a small smile.

I was definitely confused by my wife. First her temper had flared over the phone, now she was behaving like a widow who has finally found love again.

Was she horny??

A whisper left her throat, "I have a surprise for you."

Ashley then pulled my tie off and dragged it on the tiled surface, walking slowly, making a path to our bedroom.

I couldn't figure out what her motive was but a voice whispered some great advice in my head.

Follow her!

I made my way to the bedroom but not before stopping at the stereo. The song changed as I reached for the volume knob. Make love by Chris brown and Tyga came on and I cranked the volume.

My tie was at the door of my bedroom. As I creaked open the door I saw the surprise my wife had for me. She smiled mischievously and beckoned to me with her index finger.
And I went.

Our screams of pleasure were drowned by the sound blaring from the stereo.

Do it all day, we can do it all, right now
Make love to my baby
Have it your way but I like it with the lights on
Make love to my baby
Girl get on top of me and amma let you take it off
Caz tonight is your night and amma love you down.

******************************

A/N

Well it's been fourteen days and my story has over a hundred reads!!! Not exactly a milestone but it is an accomplishment for me.

I want to say thank you to all my readers! You have supported me and allowed my story to reach this far. Keep reading fellow wattpaders and please share this story with their friends. And also please comment!

Every read counts. I plan to update the day after Christmas or the day after that, not sure as yet.