Chapter 2

You quickly reached home. You called out to your mom, but she didn't answer.

"Must be working late." You shrugged and ran up to your room to get started on your homework. You were almost done when you got a text from Liam.

Wanna hang out? Xx -Liam

No Liam, I have homework! -Y/N

Please Y/N! Please please please! -Liam

Fine I'm on my way -Y/N

Love you! Xx -Y/N

Whatever, open the door -Y/N

He let you in and the smell of marijuana hit you.

"Damn Liam! Open the window or something!"

He scoffed. "Like your house smells any different!"

You laughed. "Actually, I-" Your sentence was cut short as you spotted Harry on Liam's bed rolling a blunt. You sighed heavily. Liam left the room to get air freshened, and an awkward silence fell between you two for a minute until Harry spoke.

"Ya know, I should punish you for earlier, right?"

"Punish me? Really? Do I look like a pet to you?"

He slowly got up and walked towards you. You backed up until you couldn't anymore. He bent down and whispered in you ear. "You have no idea what I'm capable of." He chuckled darkly.

His words made you shudder.

"Hey guys!"

Thank god Liam came back.

"I uhh... I have to go..." You said as you walked away. You bolted out of Liam's house and ran across the street to your own home. You ran in quickly and locked the door and all the windows. You had to admit you were pretty shaken up about what Harry said.

It came around the time your mom was supposed to be home from work. The bell rung and you heard a loud knock. Thank god your mom was home.

"Hey mo-" you were wrong.

"Guess again, love."

Shit it's Harry.

"Harry, leave before I call the cops." Your voice cracked a little and you knew he wouldn't take you seriously.

"Aww Y/N, are you scared? You weren't scared earlier in Liam's room." He brought his hand up to stroke your cheek.

"Harry, please leave." You said quietly. You saw your mom's car come into view, thank god.

"Y/N, is he a friend of yours? Do you want to come in sweetie?" She asked him.

"No ma'am I was just leaving."

He left finally!

"He was rather decorated." Your mom chuckled.

"Umm... Mom I'm a bit tired. I'm gonna go to bed. Love you!"

"Goodnight sweetie!" She called after you.

You couldn't sleep that night. Harry was psychotic! What was going through his mind? He doesn't even know me!

The morning came. You did your daily routine of getting dressed and eating some cereal. You had to admit that you were pretty scared to walk alone to school, so you stopped at Liam's house. You knocked on the door and a sick Liam answered.

"Hey Li- whoa! You look terrible!" You laughed.

"I'm sick" he said in a stuffy voice.

"Obviously!" You couldn't help but laugh.

"Take care of me?" He pouted.

"Whatever Liam" you said stepping inside.

"I want some soup!" He said childishly. You went over to the cabinet and opened it.

"You don't have any soup buddy."

He groaned. "Buy some?"

You sighed and nodded. You walked out of his house and made your way to the supermarket to go buy his soup.

*30 mins later*

On the way back from the supermarket, you decided to take a shortcut so you could get back to Liam's faster. You walked down the abandoned road just thinking, when your thoughts were interrupted as a large hand covered your mouth. Your first instinct was to scream, but you were too far from the main road for anyone to hear you.

"Scream if you want, love. No one's gonna hear you" the voice promised.

You froze. You knew who that voice belonged to. Harry.