Chapter 8

You decided to go across the hall and take a shower in your mom's room. Before you left, you made sure to grab your phone and towel so you wouldn't have another awkward run in with Harry when you were naked. You were about to undress when your phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N! It's Zayn!" Zayn said from the other line.

You were excited that Zayn was calling you. "Hey Zayn, what's up?" You asked him.

"Uhh... I was wondering... Can I uh... Take you out tomorrow?" He stuttered nervously.

"Yea sure!" You gushed excitedly.

"Cool. Text me your address and I'll pick you up at 8" he said.

"Okay! See you tomorrow!" You said before hanging up.

You quickly sat your phone down when you heard Harry coming into your mom's room. He barged into the bathroom angrily.

"Who were you just talking to?" He said angrily.

"My uhh... My mom..." You lied.

"Don't lie to me Y/N!" He said.

"Trust me Harry. It was my mom."

Harry hesitated before nodding and walking out.

You took off your clothes and stepped into the shower, the hot water really helping with the ache between your legs. You sat in there fora while thinking about how you were going to sneak out of your house for your date with Zayn. The water started to get cold, so you hopped out. You got dressed and walked back into your room. Harry was laying on the bed as usual, so you shut off the lights and laid down. Harry turned on his side and put his arm around your waist. Annoyed, you moved it. Harry grabbed you by the waist again and whispered in your ear.

"Don't do that again" he hissed.

You huffed. "Goodnight Harry."

When you woke up the next morning, Harry was gone.

"Harry! Harry?"

"I'm downstairs babe!" He called up to you.

You groaned. "I thought you'd be gone by now."

You tried to say it quietly, but evidently, Harry heard you. He came rushing up the stairs and pinned you to the wall.

"Why would I be gone Y/N?" He growled.

"Umm... Well... I... Uh... Just thought you'd be gone because... Uh... This isn't your house..." you trailed off.

"That maybe true, but this is gonna be my house soon enough anyway" he smirked.

What!? "No Harry. Leave."

He let go of you. "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N... You should know by now that I always get what I want" he said walking back downstairs.

You groaned and walked back into your bedroom.

"I'm going shopping Harry! Don't wait up!"

"Wait, I'll come with you" he said as he bounded up the stairs. "Why do you have to go shopping anyways?"

You sighed. He was on to you. "Just thought I needed some new clothes. And you don't have to come with me. It will be just hours upon hours of shoes!"

He grimaced, nodded and went back downstairs. You breathed a sigh of relief. If he found out why you were really going shopping, he'd be furious.

A few hours and $200 later, you left the mall. You hit up every girly store there was and you were pretty happy with the things you purchased.

As you were entering your car, your phone lit up. It was Harry.

"Get home now" was all he said before hanging up.

You huffed. Dick.

When you got home, you immediately went to your room and laid your bags of stuff on the bed.

"What to wear, what to wear..." you mulled over your clothing options, hoping Harry wouldn't come up and see.

You ended up choosing a red patterned bustier and grey high-waisted shorts. You didn't know where you were going, so you didn't want to take a chance by wearing something too dressy. After getting dressed, you curled your hair, applied some light makeup, and checked your phone. There was a new text from Zayn.

I'm on my way beautiful -xx Zayn

Okay, where are we going? -Y/N

Movies -xx Zayn

Yes! Perfect outfit for the date!

"Harry I'm leaving!" You called downstairs.

"No you're fucking not!" He yelled. "Who are you gonna go out with anyway? Not like you have any friends to go out with anyway!"

"How do you know what I have you dick? What I don't have time to do is deal with your bipolar ass. Goodbye Harry" you said as you ran out to the car.

"Hey beautiful" Zayn said as you slid into his car.

"Hey handsome" you replied, then grimaced. "Was that too corny?" You laughed.

"Yea, but it was cute" he smiled. "So lets get going, yeah?"

You nodded and the two of you were off. Zayn took you to the drive in because he said it was "more romantic" than the movies.

"Are you cold?" He asked you as he snuggled closer.

You nodded and smiled. "Thanks for bringing me here Zayn."

"I really like you Y/N, and if I'm not wrong, you like me too."

You both laughed and he kissed your forehead.

"Maybe it's time I take you home, yeah?" He asked.

You nodded and smiled, but you were thinking about what Harry's reaction was going to be when you pulled up to the house with Zayn. He was going to be furious.

"Thanks again for the date Zayn" you said as you were getting out of his car.

"You're welcome babe. But I think you should go... Your brother looks kinda mad..." Zayn said.

You looked over to the doorway and saw Harry. "Shit." You mumbled. "Bye Zayn. I'll call you." You said as you trudged up to your front door.

Zayn nodded before driving away. You opened your mouth to say something to Harry.

"I suggest you not speak right now Y/N. You're already in trouble" Harry growled.

"Honestly Harry!? Was that necessary!?" You yelled.

"Did I scare your boyfriend away Y/N? Sorry" he said sarcastically.

"He's not my boyfriend. Yet"

Harry's jaw clenched. "He's never gonna be your boyfriend Y/N. You're mine. Now go upstairs."

"No" you said defiantly. "Not this time!"

"No? Should I tell Zayn about yours and Liam's fun little after school activities?"

You looked shocked, but shook your head.

"Good. Now go upstairs and strip, but leave the heels on" he growled. "I'll be up in a few."

******************************************************

So that's chapter 8!!! Smutty activities in the next chapter! 20 votes and 15 comments please! Thanks! Sorry if this was short, but I really wanted to get this out for you today!