Chapter 4

*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT! BE WARNED!!!!*

You went back into the supermarket and looked for your mom. You found her at the checkout line.

"Hey sweetie, I was just looking for you" she said while bagging the items.

On the way home, you didn't say much. You couldn't stop thinking about Harry and his threats. That night, you couldn't sleep at all because you were replaying the scene at the supermarket in your head a million times. You suddenly realized that you were incredibly pissed at Liam. He was supposed to be your best friend! You decided to call him, but after a few rings, it went to voicemail.

"First the jerk tells my business and now he doesn't wanna answer his phone!? Ugh!" You groaned as you fell back on your bed.

You decided to watch some tv to take your mind off of everything. You were flipping channels when you heard a tapping noise. It couldn't be your mom because she left an hour ago to catch her flight.

"What the hell could that be?" You wondered. You cautiously made your way over to the window, only to find Harry.

"Harry! Go home! Please!" You begged him.

He shook his head. "No can do princess. Do you remember our deal?"

Holy shit! Is he serious? "Harry not tonight. I'm tired."

"You don't get it, do you? Either come down or I'll tell everyone about innocent little Y/N."

"I hate you so much!" You groaned as you shut the window and made your way downstairs to meet him. "Where are we going?" You asked him.

"My place. Your gonna show me what you can do" he smirked at your horrified expression.

"What if I can't do anything?" You asked.

"Then I'll help you!" He cheerily answered as he pulled out of your driveway.

A few minutes later, the two of you pulled up to a nice two story house. You stared at how it was decorated. It had rose bushes and wind chimes hanging from the gutters.

"Get out" Harry ordered.

You stepped out of the car and followed Harry to the front door. "Who else lives here?" You ask.

"My brother" he said as he unlocked the door and escorted you inside.

He has a brother? Interesting.

"My room is upstairs, first door to the right. Strip and wait on the bed for me."

You swallowed the lump in your throat and stood there completely frozen.

"Now!" He barked.

You ran upstairs and into Harry's room and took of your sweats and top. You heard Harry's footsteps coming towards the room. He came in and stared at you.

"Y/N... When I said strip, I meant everything" he smirked as he got that dark look in his eyes.

You were a bundle of emotions right now. "Harry, I-"

He interrupted you. "No, love. You will soon lead not to disobey me. Come here" he said patting his lap. You stayed frozen. "I'm not repeating myself again Y/N."

You quickly rose and sat down on his lap. He kissed your shoulder as his fingertips skimmed your arms. Your skin is covered in goosebumps and you know Harry knows.

"Y/N..." He whispers as he kisses your neck. "Are you gonna listen and do what I say?"

You simply nodded.

"Answer me" he growled gripping your sides.

"Yes Harry, I'll listen to you."

He chuckled darkly. "Good. Now take everything off."

You stood up and hooked your thumbs in your underwear.

"Face me baby" he chuckled darkly.

You turned around slowly and started pulling down your underwear again, this time without interruption. You let them pool around your ankles.

"All the way off Y/N" Harry smirked.

You nodded and kicked them off. You brought your arms up behind you and nervously unclasped your bra. Immediately after your bra fell, you covered your chest.

"Don't cover yourself" Harry barked.

You clamped your eyes shut and let your arms fall to your side.

"Open your eyes, love" he smirked.

You did as you were told.

"Do you wanna strip me?" Harry asked.

Your eyes fell to the ground and you nodded.

"Yes or no Y/N" he barked.

"Uhh... Y...yea..." You mumbled.

He put a strand of hair behind your ear. "Get to it then" Harry whispered.

You trembled as you slowly pulled his shirt over his head. His torso and chest were completely covered with tattoos.

"You can, ya know, kiss them if you want" he smirked.

You hesitated before you leant down and began to kiss them. You slowly looked up at Harry as he pulled you up and began to kiss you hard. His hands roamed down your body. He let them fall down to your ass and he squeezed.

"Jump" he said into the kiss.

You did as you were told and jumped, wrapping your legs around his waist. Harry through you on the bed and hovered over you. He started kissing and sucking on your neck, making you moan involuntarily.

"Gotta remember where that spot is" he smirked into your neck. Harry continued sucking your sweet spot harshly, turning you into a moaning mess. You let his name slip from your lips as he continued sucking. No later than that, his hands made their way down to your throbbing heat. He began rubbing in slow, deliberate circles.

"Harry! S...stop t...teasing me" you whimpered.

He smirked. "Be patient love..."

The feeling that you were having right now was completely indescribable. Just as a knot formed in your lower stomach, he stopped rubbing. You whimpered.

He chuckled. "You're going to wait until I'm inside of you."

Your eyes became wide as he stripped the rest of his clothes off.

"Harry, before we start, I have to tell you something..."

He nodded as he put a condom on. "Make it quick Y/N."

You took a deep breath. "I'm kinda a virgin Harry..." you trailed off.

He kissed your forehead. "Good"

Did this son of a bitch say good!? Are you kidding!?

"Ow stop Harry that hurts" you cried as he inched himself inside of you.

He just grunted and continued thrusting harder. "I'm not stopping until I cum" he groaned.

It was your first time, so he didn't let you finish.

"Wait, what about me? You asked.

Harry smirked. "Better luck next time baby."

Dick. You sprung off the bed and got yourself dressed so Harry could take you home. He leaned in for a kiss but you backed away.

"I want a kiss Y/N" he growled.

You quickly pecked his lips and walked into your house.

"We should do this again soon baby" Harry smirked before you slammed the door in his face. What an ass.

*So that's chapter four! Do you guys like this? I hope so! I've decided to update this when this chapter gets at least 10 votes and 5 comments. So happy voting/commenting!*