Chapter 10

Flashback

************

"Dammit. Ugh Zayn I'll call you tomorrow."

"Bye babe!"

"Y/N who was that?" Harry yelled.

Crap.

*****************************************

You had to come up with a lie quickly.

"It was Liam. He was just calling me so we could catch up" you assured Harry.

"I told that bastard to never call you again!" Harry roared. He tried to take your phone away.

"You what!? Why would you do that? He's my best friend!" You screamed. Harry backed you to the wall.

"Harry get away from me!" You hissed.

He bent his head and started leaving light kisses on your neck.

"Harry no!" You said pushing him away.

"I'm sorry." Harry said.

"You're SORRY!?" You know what. Fuck you!" By now, you were fuming. "He was all I had and you drove him away and now you're sorry!?"

"Please calm down and let me explain" Harry reasoned. He let you cool off before he started talking again. "He told me and a few other people but I was the only one who took advantage of it. I told him to never call you again because he was the one who started this."

"Harry that doesn't make sense!" You were yelling again.

"Y/N stop yelling!" He barked. "I'm not the bad guy."

Was he serious!?

"You're not a bad guy? You basically raped me!"

Now he was mad.

"Don't ever say that again! I told you why I did it!"

"Yeah, and it doesn't make sense!" You told him.

"Give me your phone" Harry told you.

"No! Why?"

"Just give me the god damned phone!" Harry said. He started calling someone.

There was a knock at the door. "Y/N come here for a second" Harry said.

You walked downstairs and saw two boys. One boy was a blonde and the other, a brunette. You recognized the two as Niall and Louis from your English class.

"Hey" you said shyly. They both waved.

"They're here to explain the story" Harry told you.

"I guess I'll go first" Niall said. "A couple of days ago, Liam told a large number of us that you used to... You know..." Niall shifted uncomfortably.

"And he said you were amazing!" Louis butted in.

"You haven't been at school so you wouldn't know, but people have been saying some pretty nasty things about you behind your back" Niall said sadly.

You looked at Harry and he nodded. You felt like you were going to pass out. Why would Liam do this? Tears threatened to spill.

"Umm excuse me" you said running upstairs crying your eyes out.

Harry came upstairs after Louis and Niall left.

"Y/N? You okay?" Harry asked.

"It's just... I don't understand why! We were so close! He was like a brother to me! We did everything together, told each other everything. I only did those things because he said he was curious and we were both learning new things. He betrayed me!" You sniffed.

"Y/N I'm sorry. And I'm sorry for taking advantage of you." He kissed your forehead.

"It's alright Harry."

You were both sitting there when your phone started ringing.

"It's Zayn" you told him.

"That son of a bitch!" Harry growled.

"Harry what's wrong?"

"He's what's wrong, he's the person you've been having secret conversations with. I'm not stupid Y/N." Harry said.

"Harry... Don't ruin the moment" you said.

"Screw that." Harry said before stomping downstairs.

After he left, Zayn texted you to ask you on another date. Of course you said yes, you actually liked Zayn! You went back downstairs to talk to Harry, but he was gone. Your phone rung again, but it was your mom.

"Hello? Y/N?"

"I'm here!" You said.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry to tell you, but I'm in the midst of getting a promotion so I'm going to be home in a month. Are you gonna be okay? Do you want to move in with the Payne's?" She asked.

Nooooo! She can't leave me! You thought.

"Ummm... No... I'll be fine" you assured her.

"Okay honey! Love you!" She said before hanging up.

"Love you too" you whispered. You plopped back down onto the couch and let out a heavy sigh. This was going to be a long month...

**************************************************

SORRY THIS WAS SOOOOO SHORT!!! And I'm sorry this came later than promised. I've just been so busy with field hockey that I couldn't finish for a while. So here are the new goals.......... 40 votes and 30 comments please! Thanks so much! I love you guys!