Chapter 3

He uncovered your mouth. "Leave me alone Harry!" You tried to sound demanding, but once again your voice betrayed you. He laughed and turned you around to face him.

"Were you... Following me?" You asked him.

He chuckled. "Didn't see you at school today. Thought I'd come look for you."

Is he crazy!? He doesn't even know me, yet he comes looking for me! He needs to be put in a home, because he's insane!

You looked into his eyes and they were dark like they were yesterday. You started backing up until you had enough room to run away. You sprinted back to Liam's house, because frankly, you were scared shitless of Harry.

When you reached his house, you looked outside and realized it was getting late and you needed to get home.

"Liam, wake up!" You whispered while gently shaking him.

"Whaaaaat?" He groaned.

You rolled your eyes. "Liam, I have to go. The soup's in the cabinet if you want to make it." You said while gathering your things.

"Noooo! Please don't leave me!" He whined grabbing your hand.

"Not falling for it Liam. I really have to go. Love you! Bye!" You called as you walked out of his house.

You made it back to your house, and once you got inside were careful to lock every window and door for fear that Harry would try to break in. Once everything was secure, you went up to your room and got into your pajamas. You laid back on your bed and went into such a deep sleep, you didn't even hear the door open. Your mom entered your room, gave you a quick peck on the forehead, and went to her own room.

The next day, you woke up at 10 am. Your alarm hadn't gone off! You rushed downstairs to find your mother sitting at the kitchen table reading a newspaper.

"Oh good, you're up. I shut off your alarm because you're cutting school today and coming with me to go to the supermarket so you can pick out what you want to eat for the next few weeks. I'm leaving on a business trip tonight and I need to make sure there's enough food in the house for you." She said.

You let out a sigh of relief, thanking god that you weren't going to be extremely late to school.

Your mom drove you to the supermarket and took you to the frozen food aisle. You weren't exactly known for being a good cook, so you were going to be best friends with the microwave until your mom came back.

"Sweetie, I'm gonna head to the produce aisle, I'll be right back." She assured you. You nodded and continued to look for microwave dinners.

You looked to your left and spotted none other than Harry.

"Shit!" You cursed under your breath.

"Come with me" he said a bit angrily.

You planted your feet. "No."

He grabbed your arm and said "come with me, don't scream, or I'll really hurt you."

You jumped back and for the first time, his face really softened. "Just come with me please."

You folded your arms. "I don't know... Are you going to hurt me?"

His face twisted. "Really Y/N? We're in a grocery store for gods sake!" He flung his arms in the air.

"Being in a public place didn't stop you last time" you grumbled.

He huffed. "Are you coming, or do I have to pick you up?"

"Fine. I'm coming." You said.

He led you through the supermarket and continued walking until you were outside. Harry led you to a two seater parked in the back of the lot. He opened the door and pushed you in.

"Ow watch it!" You snapped.

He climbed into the car and shut the door. "I have a way to get you to do what I want" he smirked.

"And what's that Mr. Big Shot?" You asked sarcastically.

He laughed. "Do you really wanna know Y/N?"

"Spit it the fuck out Harry" you said through gritted teeth.

He turned to face you. "What did I say about that mouth, love?" He asked. You looked down at your fingers. "Now, a little birds told me that you used to... Service... Someone a little while back. Do you know who I'm talking about?" He smirked.

Your eyes widened. You knew exactly who Harry was talking about. The only guy you'd ever pleasured. Liam. He promised he wouldn't tell! Your heart was racing a mile a minute. You were in deep shit.

Harry face was permanently in a smirk. "Now that I have dirt on you, you are officially mine. Got it? You'll do whatever I say and whenever I say it. "

You gulped and shook your head. "I'm not some toy that you can play with Harry. That's not gonna happen."

He chuckled. "Oh really? So how do you want this secret to get out? An ad online for a prostitute? Publicly? Hmmm? Either you do what I say when I say it, or everyone will find out about the fun you had with Liam."

You couldn't believe this! This bastard had the balls to sit here and blackmail you! "Fine" you said as you hung your head.

He smirks. "Pleasure doing business baby. Now get the hell out of my car."