Chapter 7

*just so everyone knows, this story will be mostly smut from now on, so if you're under 13, DON'T READ IT PLEASE!*

"Harry, you're not my boyfriend, and I can flirt with whoever I want" you snapped.

"In case I haven't made myself clear, I OWN YOU!" He yelled. "Now get upstairs and strip before I lose my patience."

You got out of the car with Harry following you. He smacked you on the ass and pushed you up the stairs. "I'll be up in a few" he told you as you stomped up to your room.

You got in and threw your clothes off then laid down on the bed and waited for Harry. A few minutes later, he came up.

"Scoot up and put your hands on the headboard" he commanded. Not wanting to test his temper at this point, you obeyed immediately.

Harry sat on the bed and began tying your hands to the headboard.

"Harry, what are you doing!?" you yelled.

"Sorry if I didn't make it clear Y/N, but you're being punished. You have no say in what I do. You were acting like a slut, and sluts get punished. Now don't speak until I say and don't try to move.

You did as you were told and bit your lip to keep from letting out everything you were thinking at this moment. You closed your eyes and prepared for the worst.

"Nuh uh. Open your eyes Y/N. Now don't you wanna know what your punishment is?" He teased as you slowly opened your eyes.

You nodded and he chuckled darkly. "Your punishment is that I get to pleasure you and you absolutely cannot cum no matter what. If you do, I swear to god your punishment is going to be so much worse then it already is"

You whimpered as you thought about how difficult this was going to be. Harry smirked and began peppering kisses down your body until he reached your heat. You were moaning and shaking and you couldn't take it anymore.

"Harry! P....please!" you begged him.

"Tsk tsk Y/N......" Harry smirked as he pulled a vibrator from his back pocket. He put it on high and roughly pressed it against your clit. You screamed and writhed in your bonds.

"Can't get out love" Harry grinned.

"HARRY PLEASE!!!!" You screamed.

"Y/N, I didn't say you could speak, but since you feel like disobeying me, beg for it...." he grinned.

You whimpered as he removed the vibrator and began slowly licking your slit.

"Ughhhh! Harry pleeeeease!" You moaned while arching your back off the bed for contact.

"Aww baby, do you want me to continue?"

Now he was pushing it. "Yes Harry please! Continue please!" You moaned.

Harry smirked. "Do you promise to always obey me and stop flirting with people?" He asked.

"Yeeeeees Harry pleeeeease do something!"

That was all he needed. Harry dipped his tongue inside you and started nibbling and sucking on your clit. You started feeling that overwhelming sensation in your lower stomach again. Harry noticed.

"Don't you dare cum Y/N!" Harry growled.

"Harry I can't.... Ugh oh my GOD!" You squealed as you curled your toes. Your eyes rolled back into your head.

Harry replaced his mouth with his large fingers and began thrusting them in and out. He brought his lips up to yours and whispered to you: "Let go".

Your vision blurred and you released all over his fingers. He grinned and licked your fluids all off.

"Did you learn your lesson?"

You sighed and clung to him. "Yes Harry."

"Good girl" he smiled as he patted your bum. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna grab a shower. Feel free to join..." He smirked.

"You're disgusting!" You yelled as you threw a pillow at the door as Harry chuckled and exited.

*soooo..... 20 votes and 10 comments please? Thanks guys!*