Chapter 9

You quickly ran upstairs into your bedroom, stripped, and left your heels on. Harry came up shortly after.

"Harry don't tie me to the bed again" you told him.

Harry smirked. "I'll do whatever I want, but tying you up would be too easy..."

What does that mean?

"I want what you gave Liam" Harry smiled devilishly.

"Harry... That was a long time ago" you shivered.

He started stripping. "Just do it and do it right, got it?"

You nodded and Harry laid on the bed and pumped himself a few times. "Now suck."

You grabbed his length and swirled your tongue around his tip. Harry's breath hitched. You tried to take your time, but Harry forced himself in your mouth. His length immediately hit the back of your throat making you gag.

"Ohhhh yea baby! Just like that!" Harry groaned.

You kept bobbing up and down. When Harry twitched, you stopped.

"I tried to be nice but I guess that's not working. On the bed. NOW!" Harry growled.

You crawled up on the bed.

"Spread your legs!"

Everything was happening so fast. You didn't process Harry's request.

"Now!" he barked.

You quickly opened your legs. Harry crawled in the space between them and started kissing your neck. He went up more and started nibbling on your earlobe. Without warning, he plunged two fingers inside of you.

"Ugh! Harry!" You squealed. You could barely get words out.

"Y/N you're pretty tight. You sure Zayn didn't bang you?" He picked up speed, curling his fingers a little. "Answer me!" Harry growled.

"No! Ugh! Zayn di- ohhhhh fuuuuck!" You felt yourself clench around his fingers.

"Are you going to cum Y/N?" he asked. You nodded furiously.

He flipped you over so you were on top. He slammed his length inside you, filling you completely. The room was filled with grunts and moans.

"Do you want to cum Y/N?"

"Yes Harry!" You moaned clawing at his chest.

"Beg me baby" he winked.

"Please Harry pleeeeeease!"

He brought his fingers down to your clit and started rubbing.

"Cum for me Y/N!"

On command, you came all over him. You both lied there breathless, but you had to admit it was pretty amazing. You snapped out of your thoughts when Harry started snoring. You jumped out of bed and quietly dialed Zayn's number.

"Hello?" Zayn said.

"Hey Zayn, it's Y/N"

"Y/N! Is everything alright?" Zayn asked. "I drove past your house to make sure everything was alright and I heard screaming."

You were going to reply when Harry yelled your name.

"Dammit. Uh Zayn I'll call you tomorrow."

"Bye babe"

"Y/N! Who was that?" Harry called.

Crap.

************************************************

So since you all meet my goals so quickly, I'm raising them! Hana I love you guys so much for being so dedicated! Sooooooooo 20 votes and 20 comments please! Thanks Sexual Cupcakes!